剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Yeah. He started the practice and then I joined after.
是的 他开了诊所 我后来才加入的
Uh, Captain, something's come up in the case.
警监 我发现了一些线索
Can I talk to you outside for a sec?
我们能出去谈谈吗
What the hell are you doing in there? You totally undermined me.
你♥他♥妈♥刚刚在干嘛 完全削弱了我的气场
I know, and I apologize, but I'm executing a strategy.
我知道 我道歉 但我在实施一个策略
Oh, really, and what strategy might that be?
是吗 是什么策略呢
Make Jake feel like an idiot,
让Jake觉得自己是个傻蛋
or make Jake feel self-conscious
还是让Jake意识到
about his Addams Family-themed wedding vows rap?
那段<亚当斯一家>主题婚誓说唱是有多蠢吗
No, I want Philip to underestimate you and fear me.
不是 我想让Philip小看你并且惧怕我
I'll badger him with my superior intellect,
我用我高人一等的智商与他纠缠
while simultaneously belittling you.
与此同时贬低你
Once Philip dismisses you as a threat,
一旦Philip对你放松警惕
I'll leave you alone with him, and he'll let his guard down.
我就出来让你一个人和他呆着 他将不再防备
If I didn't know any better,
要是我不知情的话
I would say you're describing smart cop/dumb cop.
我会以为你在描述聪明警♥察♥和笨警♥察♥组合
Look, I thought you had him on the calendar reveal.
听着 我觉得你在日程安排上抓到了他的把柄
But he was a step ahead.
但他领先了一步
You got flustered,
你乱了手脚
and I realized in the moment we could use this to our advantage.
我立刻意识到我们可以利用这一点
So what do you want me to do, ask stupid questions?
那你想让我做什么 问些愚蠢的问题吗
Stupid questions, grammatical errors,
问愚蠢的问题 搞点语法错误
lose your train of thought, just ask him to confess...
思路混乱 一味地叫他认罪
ooh, relate everything back to those movies you've seen.
把所有事情都往你看的那些电影上靠
Kinda seems like a shot at me about "Die Hard". But okay.
听着像是在吐槽我不停提起<虎胆龙威>的事 但好吧
This is not a comment on you, Peralta.
我不是在对你评头论足 Peralta
I just want to bring this guy down.
我只是想让他认罪
Yeah, that's all I want too.
我也是这么想的啊
And to possibly say, "You can't handle the tooth."
而且还能这么说 "你无法掌控这颗牙齿"
You know, if it comes up naturally.
你知道的 如果能顺其自然刚好提到的话
It won't. It might.
不会的 有可能啊
I actually think... it can't.
事实上我觉得 不可能
So what do you say?
你怎么说
Me want to.
偶也来
Dumb cop. I got that.
笨警♥察♥ 我懂
Yeah. Well done.
好吧 演得不错
Mmhmm. So, the night of the murder,
嗯哼 那么谋杀发生当晚
you met with Robert in the surgical suite.
你和Robert在手术室外见面
Why there? Why not your office?
为什么在那儿 为什么不在你办公室见面
Uh, just preparing for the next day's surgeries.
因为要为第二天的手术做准备
Don't you have an assistant who does that?
你没有助理干这活吗
I'm a meticulous person. I'm careful how I do things.
我是个一丝不苟的人 我做事很仔细的
So careful that you...
仔细到
I'm sorry, I forgot what I was gonna say.
对不起 我忘了我要说什么
Come back to me.
思绪快回来啊
Now, we did a sweep of the room
我们搜查了整个房♥间
where you and Robert fought.
也就是在那里你和Robert发生了争吵
Talked. Right, talked.
交谈 好吧 交谈
The entire room had been scrubbed. It had been cleaned.
整个房♥间都被彻底清洗过了 是被打扫过了
It had undergone industrial sterilization
房♥间进行过工业级别的消毒
to remove all traces of blood and DNA.
为的就是消除任何DNA痕迹或是血迹
It's a surgical suite.
那是个手术室
People bleed in there every day.
每天都有人在那里出血
We have to sanitize it by law.
法律规定我们得消毒
Ooh, I remembered what I was gonna ask.
我想起来我要问什么了
Did you kill him? No.
是你杀了他吗 不是
Ah! If you had said yes, I woulda had you!
如果你说是的 我就能抓到你了
So, after you and Robert fought...
那么 你和Robert争吵完后
Talked. You left the office,
是交谈 你离开了办公室
but you didn't take your car?
却没开走你的车吗
I went to a bar, The Scotchman.
我去了酒吧 苏格兰人酒馆
I didn't want to drive drunk, so I took a cab.
我不想酒后驾车 所以拦了个出租
And you didn't have your phone?
你还没带手♥机♥
I left it charging in my office
我留在办公室充电了
and I didn't realize till I was already out of the building.
我走出大楼时才发现没带手♥机♥
Oh, man, if I go ten minutes without looking at my phone,
老兄 如果我十分钟不看手♥机♥
my pumpkin crop dies on my little farm.
我小农场里的南瓜苗就会死掉了
This is not the time
现在真不是
for stories about your digital squash, Peralta.
谈论你的电子版南瓜的时候 Peralta
Fine. Talking about your phone.
行吧 继续说你的手♥机♥
Why does it matter that I forgot it?
为什么我忘了手♥机♥这么重要
Ohhh, if I had it on me,
噢 如果我当时带在身上
you could've seen it pinging off the cell tower.
你就能通过手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔监测到它
Doesn't matter. Didn't have it on me.
无所谓了 反正我没带
So you took a cab to this bar.
你打了辆出租去这个酒吧
Well, we talked to the employees of The Scotchman.
我们和苏格兰人酒馆的员工谈过
Nobody saw you there. Nobody remembers seeing me.
那儿没人见过你 只是没人记得见过我而已
But let me ask you this... did you kill him?
那我问你 你杀了他吗
Nah. You know,
不 你知道吗
it's not surprising nobody remembers seeing me.
没有人见过我也挺正常
The bar was extremely crowded that night,
那天晚上酒吧挤满了人
and I spent my whole time in the corner
我一整晚都呆在角落里
talking to this woman, Dana.
跟一个叫Dana的女人聊天
Oh, so you said.
你说过了
But when we ran all the credit card receipts,
但我们查了所有的信♥用♥卡♥记录
nobody named Dana bought any drinks that night.
当晚没有叫Dana的人买♥♥过酒
Trust me, Dana wasn't buying her own drinks.
相信我 Dana的酒可不用自己买♥♥
No
拒绝
Okay.
好吧
Hold on. Hm?
等会 嗯
I need to deal with this. Let's take a five.
我得处理一下这个 休息五分钟
Or... I could keep this interview going solo.
或者 我可以一个人继续进行这场审讯
Of course. I'm sure that'll be, um...
当然了 我肯定那会
pretty helpful.
非常有帮助的
All right. Where should we start-a-rooski?
好了 我们该从哪儿开始呢
Don't you think maybe we should just wait
你不觉得我们应该
till your boss comes back?
等你的头儿回来吗
Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?
你想要那样 不是吗
Because you're scared.
因为你害怕了
You know I'm playing hardball,
你知道我要采取强硬手段(打硬式棒球)了
except for that the balls are questions.
不过说是棒球 其实是问题
And here they come.
这就开始了
What kind of car did Robert drive?
Robert开的是什么车
Also, Dana from the bar, what color was her hair,
还有 酒吧里的那个Dana的头发是什么颜色的
and which night does the cleaning crew sterilize your office,
还有清洁工哪几个晚上会给你的办公室消毒
and have you ever been up to where the body was found,
你有去过尸体被发现的地方吗
and when you left your phone at the office,
还有你把手♥机♥放在办公室充电的时候
was it plugged into your computer or an outlet,
是插在电脑上还是电源插座上
and did you kill him, and what did your cab driver look like?
是你杀了他吗 你的出租车司机长啥样
This seems like a huge waste of time.
这些看上去真是浪费时间
But, here you go.
不过 听好了
Robert drove a Saab, Dana's hair was blonde,
Robert开的是瑞典萨布牌轿车 Dana头发是金色的
they sterilize on Wednesdays and Saturdays,
他们每周三和周六进行消毒
I haven't been to Vernon in 20 years,
我有20年没去过弗农了
the phone was plugged into the wall,
手♥机♥是插在墙上充电的
no, I didn't kill him,
还有不 我没有杀他
and the cab driver had a beard and an earring...
出租车司机留着胡须带着只耳环
I sorry I didn't get his license number.
抱歉没有记住他的车牌号♥
Wow.
哇
Very impressive. Yeah.
很了不起 是啊
You didn't fall for my "Did you kill him" Gambit.
你没有被我那"你杀了他吗"的策略骗到
No.
并没有
Although it is interesting that you knew
不过有趣的一点是
the body was found in Vernon, New York,
你知道尸体是在纽约的弗农被发现的
when that information hasn't been released to the public.
而这一信息还没有向公众发布呢
Well, hello, Dolly.
看吧 <你好 红娘>
I can't believe you thought I was the dumb cop.
不敢相信你以为我是那个笨警♥察♥
I mean, I've watched "Planet Earth."
我说 我可是看过<地球脉动>的
With the British narrator.
旁白还是英国人说的
I can tell you anything you want to know about
我能告诉你任何你想知道的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表