剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I am bi.
我是双性恋
Damn. That was...
我去 这也
And I know that this may come as a shock to you,
我知道这对于你们来说很震惊
but it's my truth.
但这是我的心里话
So I hope you can accept that.
所以我希望你们可以接受
Jake... Maybe you still see me
Jake 也许你们还是把我
as your little girl, but I'm woman now.
看成你们的小女儿 但我现在是一个女人了
And I know my own heart.
我知道我的心想要什么
You done?
说完了吗
Yeah.
说完了
Wow, that felt amazing. I really disappeared into it.
哇哦 感觉很棒 我完全融入进去了
Should I become an actor?
我是不是该做个演员
Absolutely not.
绝对不要
Copy that. All right. Good luck.
明白了 好了 祝你好运
Thanks.
谢了
Look, that guy's watching a video.
你看 那个人在看视频
No buffering.
都不用缓冲
They got all the bars, Captain. All the bars!
他们信♥号♥♥满格啊 警监 满格
Keep it together, Jeffords.
冷静点 Jeffords
Oh. You must be Raymond Holt.
哦 你一定就是Raymond Holt
Whoa. No. Germs.
哇哦 不 有细菌
We just wanted to ask about the Internet.
我们只想聊聊网络的事
Ever since you guys arrived,
自从你们搬来
things have gotten slow for us upstairs.
我们楼上的网就有点慢了
We're the Cyber Crimes Unit.
我们是网络犯罪组
Kinda need the bandwidth.
当然需要带宽了
Do you guys even use the Internet upstairs?
你们楼上还用网呢
I thought you just write down your hunches
我以为你们就是把你们的小预感
in your notebooks with your pens and paper.
用你们的小笔小本写下来
I'll have you know you're speaking to your Captain.
我想告诉你 你是在跟你的警监说话
Well, I'll have you know that we don't report to you.
嗯 我想告诉你 我们不归你管
We report to the Commissioner's office. Ever heard of them?
我们直接归局长管 听说过局长吗
I don't care who you report to, this is what you're gonna do.
我不管你归谁管 你给我照办就是了
You're gonna, um...
你给我 呃
put the wires... Right.
把网线 嗯
Um...
呃
Terry.
Terry
Uh... into the things.
呃 插到口里去
And... and beef up the speeds. Got it?
然后把速度提上去 明白了吗
We want beefy speeds!
我们要牛速
Long story short, we remain un-beefed.
长话短说 我们的网速还是一点都不牛
Unfortunately, we're out of options.
不幸的是 我们没有别的选择了
They're just not scared of us. Right.
他们完全不怕我们 没错
But there is one person who scares everyone.
但有一个人能让所有人都闻风丧胆
Hey! Captain Holt, Terry, Charles,
嘿 Holt警监 Terry 和Charles
I wanna say... Alan?
我想想 Alan吗
Close. It's Amy.
差一点点 是Amy
This is nice. I can't believe you're buying me dinner.
真好 我真不敢相信你要请我吃晚饭
Oh, well, you really helped me today. Did I?
哦 嗯 你今天帮了我大忙 是吗
I felt like I sorta straight-splained
我觉得我基本上手把手地
how to come out to you.
把如何出柜教给了你
No, it was good practice.
不 那是很好的练习
I think I'm ready to tell my parents.
我觉得我准备好告诉我爸妈了
That's awesome. When are you gonna do it?
太好了 你打算什么时候告诉他们
In five minutes. What?
五分钟之后 什么
Actually, scratch that, they're here.
其实 当我没说 他们到了
This is happening and I need you to be here with me
我就要告诉他们了 我需要你在这陪我
and also just step in and do it for me.
并且接过话头 替我告诉他们
Rosa, I think that's a very bad idea.
Rosa 你这主意简直烂透了
And frankly, I'm not very comfortable...
讲真 我不是很想
Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Diaz!
你好 Diaz先生和Diaz太太
America's favorite couple!
美国最受欢迎的夫妇
I didn't know Jake was joining us.
我不知道Jake要和我们一起吃
Neither did I. What a fun surprise that
我也不知道 真是很意外啊
none of us were remotely prepared for, Rosa, right?
咱们没有一个人做好了心理准备 Rosa 是吧
You seem nervous. Why?
你看起来很紧张 为什么
Uhh...
呃
global warming.
全球变暖
What a bitch, right?
简直是个小婊♥子♥ 是吧
We all gon' drown.
我们都会淹死的
Anyways, I'm gonna head to the bathroom
那个 我想用下洗手间
for the duration of one conversation.
大概用你们谈一次话那么长时间
No!
不行
Uh, guys, I have something I need to tell you.
呃 爸妈 我有话想要告诉你们
What is it, honey?
什么话 宝贝
Uhh, Jake, you take it.
呃 Jake 你来说
Seriously? Me?
讲真 我
Oh man, now I really do have to go to the bathroom.
哦 天啊 现在我真的需要去厕所了
What, you didn't before? You lied?
啥 你之前不是真想去吗 你在撒谎吗
You know, Oscar,
你知道吗 Oscar
most people just ignore my nervous rambling.
大部分人会忽略我紧张时的顺嘴胡说
Maybe shift focus back to Rosa.
也许我们该把焦点转回给Rosa
Don't worry.
别担心
We know what's happening.
我们知道怎么回事
You do?
你们知道
Of course.
当然
You and Jake are dating.
你在和Jake约会
That's why you were nervous.
所以你们才这么紧张
'Cause you know I never liked him.
因为你知道我没喜欢过他
What? Okay, first of all, that's insane.
啥 好了 首先 这不可能
We've only met once and we totally hit it off.
我们只见过一次还特别处得来
We talked about soccer, I called it fútbol.
我们聊过足球 我把足球叫成了"猪球"
Oh, I see what happened. But secondly,
喔 我明白怎么回事了 但是第二
Rosa and I are not... Denying that we're dating.
Rosa和我没有 否认我们在约会
Uh, you're right. We're a couple.
你说对了 我们是一对儿
I love you, honey bun.
我爱你 小甜包
Uhh!
呃
We need your help, Gina.
我们需要你的帮助 Gina
Gina, ugh, I haven't heard that name in a long time.
Gina 我好久没听过这个名字了
It's on your jacket. I know,
你的夹克上写着呢 我知道
but no one says it out loud and my baby can't read.
但是没人♥大♥声念出来并且我的宝宝还不会读
Which, I'm told is normal for a ten-week-old, so...
别人说对于十周大的宝宝来说这很正常 所以
How's little Enigma doing?
小Enigma怎么样了啊
We call her Iggy now,
我们现在管她叫Iggy了
but you're gonna wanna keep it down
但你得小声点
because she's trying to take a nap, okay, Amy?
因为她想眯一会儿 好吗 Amy
Oh, sure, I just feel like
喔 没问题 我就是觉得
I was matching the same volume that you were speaking at.
我的音量和你的明明保持一致啊
Amy, keep it down.
Amy 小点声
Yes, yes, babies are adorable.
是啊是啊 小婴儿超可爱
They're like we are but so much smaller.
他们就像我们一样 不过是小版的
So we're here because
我们过来是因为
we're having an issue with the new Cyber Unit
我们和新来的网络犯罪组有矛盾
that has moved into the second floor.
他们刚搬到了二楼
What happened to Sex Crimes?
性犯罪组怎么了
They were so nice.
他们多好啊
Remember their Christmas party?
记得他们的圣诞节派对吗
Oh, so good. Ohh.
喔 太棒了 喔
But now Cyber's hogging our Internet
但是现在网络犯罪组霸占着我们的网络
and we can't get them to stop.
我们还没办法让他们住手
But you can intimidate anyone into doing what you want.
但你能威胁任何人去做你想让他们做的事
No, sorry, I can't.
不 对不起 我不能这么干
That's precinct business and,
那是警区的事情
well, I've left that life behind.
我已经抛下那种生活了
But your maternity leave is over in two weeks.
但你的产假还有两周就结束了
Amy, volume, okay?
Amy 小声 好吗
Volume!
小声
Hey, wait up.
嘿 等等
Why'd you leave the table?
你为什么也下桌了
If we go to the bathroom at the same time,
如果我们一起去厕所
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表