剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
What are you writing down there?
你在那里写什么呢
Probably that you're crushing it, Jake,
大概是你表现极好 Jake
because you are crushing it.
因为你确实表现很好
Are you trying to squat a peek?
你是在设法蹲着偷瞄一眼吗
Of course I'm trying to squat a peek,
我当然在设法蹲着偷瞄一眼
but I also might be solving the case.
但可能我同时也在破案
Charles, come take a look at this--there's a security camera
Charles 过来看一眼这里
there's a security camera across the street we didn't see before.
街对面有一个我们之前没看到的监控摄像头
I have a feeling our answers are in that footage.
我感觉答案就在录像片段里
Squat five.
深蹲击掌
Too far. I'll move closer.
太远了 我来挪近点
Still too far. A little closer.
还是太远 再近一点
Getting closer. There we go.
更加近了 这就对了
Worth it.
值了
I followed the flan.
我追查了果馅饼
I confronted Pimento about La Palapa and he lied to me.
我和Pimento对质问他拉帕拉帕餐厅的事 然后他对我撒谎了
He denied ever even hearing about the restaurant.
他甚至否认曾经听说过这家餐厅
Hmm, that is strange. And this morning,
呃 这很奇怪 而且今天早上
he left the house in clean clothes.
他穿着干净的衣服出门了
He never does that. Never?
他从来没这么干过 从来没有
You need to follow him.
你要去跟踪他
Catch him with his spoon in the flan.
抓到他拿着勺子和别人吃果馅饼
That's exactly what I was thinking.
我就是这么想的
I need to check out a full surveillance kit.
我得去借一整套监视设备
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
That's against the rules. Sarge?
这是违反规定的吧 警长
There are no rules when it comes to cheating, Amy.
只要提到出轨就没什么规矩可言了 Amy
I totally agree.
完全同意
But unfortunately, the NYPD does not.
但很不幸 纽约警局不会同意的
I can't lend you department equipment for personal use.
我不能把局里的设备借给你私用
But there may be a work-around. Hitchcock!
但可能会有变通的办法 Hitchcock
You have any surveillance equipment Rosa can borrow?
你有没有能借给Rosa的监视设备
You mean my creep kit?
你是说我的偷♥窥♥套件吗
No prob. Got another one in the car.
没问题 车里还有一套呢
See, Amy? That's what a real friend looks like.
看到没 Amy 真朋友就是这样的
Okay. Security footage came in.
好啦 监控录像来了
Let's see what we got.
看看都有什么
Probably a huge break.
说不定是个巨大的突破
Well, let's not put too much pressure on it.
这 我们还是不要给它给予太大重望了
You're right. It's probably a dead end.
你是对的 可能就是个死胡同
Also not helpful. Let's just watch the footage.
这也没什么帮助 我们还是先看录像吧
Yes. Great. All right, so,
对 很好 好了
here we have the camped-out line of sneaker-heads.
我们现在看到的是搭营排队的球鞋爱好者
Not much going on around midnight.
午夜左右没什么事情发生
Let's just fast-forward.It's okay.
我们快进吧 没关系的
Still pretty calm at around 1:00 a.M.
1点左右还是很平静
That's all right. Fast forward.
不要紧 快进
And also looking a little bit slow around 3:00 a.M.
到了三点左右看着还是进展缓慢
So, basically it shows nothing.
所以大体上说这上面什么都没有
Or...
或者
Does it show everything?
它会不会揭露了一切呢
Ooh!
呼
Sorry not sorry. It was just a stupid pencil.
没什么好抱歉的 不过是支傻铅笔而已
It was a gift from my deceased father.
这是我去世的父亲留给我的
A pencil? Your dad gave pretty bad gifts.
一支铅笔吗 你♥爸♥真不会送礼物
Although on the other hand, all my dad ever gave me
虽然另一方面 我爸送给我的只有
was abandonment issues, so, potato-tomato.
被抛弃的阴影 所以说 半斤八两
But look at this.
但是你看这个
Right around 4:00 A.M., the line moves down.
在凌晨四点左右 队伍在向后移♥动♥
Everyone except for that blue pup tent,
除了那个蓝色小帐篷
which is interesting.
这就很有趣了
Oh, my boy's got a hunch.
噢 我家哥们儿有预感了
He's got bunches of hunches.
他有了各种预感了
I think they didn't move down
我认为他们不移♥动♥的原因
because they didn't care about their place in line.
是因为他们根本不在乎他们排的位置
I believe all they cared about
我认为他们在乎的是
was the placement of their tent, which was...
帐篷所在的地方 那就是
Right over this manhole cover.
刚好就在这个井盖上
And I wonder what's behind this.
我想知道这玩意儿后面是什么
Hayouken!
波动拳
Oh, look.
噢 看过来
It's the sneaker store stock room.
这是运动鞋商店的储藏室
Whoa. How does he do it, folks?
哇哦 朋友们 他是怎么做到的呢
It was a team effort, Boyle.
这是团伙作案 Boyle
Humble five? You know it.
低调地击个掌吗 你懂的
Uh, I couldn't possibly.
嗯 我无法拒绝
Of course we still have no idea
当然了我们还是不知道
who was in the blue pup tent.
谁在那个蓝色小帐篷里
You know what? There is no pleasing you.
你知道吗 怎样都不能让你满意是吧
That is accurate.
没错
What do you want?
你们想干嘛
Hey. Hi, Rosa.
嘿 嗨 Rosa
How's the Pimento stake out going?
监视Pimento进行得怎么样啦
Has he done anything suspicious yet?
他做什么可疑的事情了吗
No. Just regular Pimento stuff.
没有 都是Pimento的常规活动
Ugh. It's like he's going all norm-core
哎 就像他故意表现得无比正常
to through me off the scent.
让我什么线索都找不到
Or maybe it could be Pimento wasn't cheating on you.
或者说可能Pimento并没有背着你乱搞啊
What? You sound like a real Amy right now.
什么鬼 你这话就像Amy说的一样
Hey. I know,
说谁呢 我懂
but even a broken Amy can be right twice a day.
但是就算Amy再衰她一天也有说中个两次的时候吧
Hey!
嘿 说啥呢
We went to lunch at La Palapa and we shared the flan.
我们去拉帕拉帕餐厅吃午餐 分着吃了一个果馅饼
Oh, so you two are boning now?
噢 所以你们俩现在搞在一起了吗
No!
当然没有
The flan's huge. Everyone shares it.
那果馅饼可大了 每个人都分着吃啊
The restaurant tells you to. - Hmm.
餐厅都叫你和别人分着吃 好吧
Maybe it's time to put the creep kit away, Rosa.
可能是时候把你那些偷♥窥♥套件扔一边儿了 Rosa
Wait.
等一下
Pimento just walked up to a woman.
Pimento走到了一个女人面前
A female woman?
一个女的女人吗
Rosa, is it a female woman?
Rosa 我问你是个女的女人吗
They just kissed.
他们亲上了
Oh, no.
噢 不要啊
I'm so sorry, Rosa.
我真替你难过 Rosa
Whatever.
算了
Hope you enjoyed the flan.
希望你们喜欢那个果馅饼
So, what's this about a giant flan?
你们提到的关于超大果馅饼的是啥事儿啊
The manager at the store recognized the pup tent
商店经理认出了那顶帐篷
from two previous sneaker launches.
从之前两次的运动鞋发布活动上
And he ID'd the owner as one Morris Richman.
而且他确定了帐篷是属于一个叫Morris Richman的人
Who just so happens to work for Con Ed,
而这个人正好在爱迪生联合电气公♥司♥上班
on underground electrical wires.
做关于地下电线的工作
He also just so happens to live a-right a-here.
而且他也正好就住在这里
You might wanna squat for this, Mr. Evaluator.
你可能需要蹲着看这个了 考核员先生
I decide when the squatting is necessary.
我自己决定什么时候需要蹲着
This was my choice.
这是我自己的选择
Can I help you? NYPD.
有什么需要帮助的吗 纽约市警♥察♥局
Are you Morris Richman?
你是Morris Richman吗
Yes. And are those Weezies?
对 那 你穿的是Weezies吗
Yes.
没错
Well done, Peralta. Thank you.
干得好 Peralta 谢谢啦
But it wasn't me. It was Steph...
但其实这不是我 是史蒂芬
Working through me.
给了我灵感和力量
What is going on?
这是怎么回事呀
Oh, he's been evaluating me.
噢 他在考核我
It's been up and down, but this is a clear win.
之前表现得有好有坏的 但这件事是绝对的胜利
Oh, sorry, you mean what's going on with you?
噢 不好意思 你是问我关于你是怎么回事
You're under arrest for grand larceny.
你因为重大盗窃罪被逮捕了
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做啊
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表