剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
How much work can that possibly be?
这能有多大工作量
Here are Amy's instructions.
这是Amy的指导说明
"Place eight Jordan almonds... two pink, two blue,"
"将八颗西班牙大杏仁 粉色两颗 蓝色两颗"
"Two white, and two purple... at the center"
"白色两颗 紫色两颗 放置于方形的"
"of the organza square. Draw the corners to a point"
"透明硬纱中♥央♥ 把四个角拉到一起"
"And use the two-centimeter ribbon"
"然后用两厘米宽的缎带"
"to cinch into a mini-bag." Good lord.
"将其系成一个小包包" 我的老天爷
That doesn't sound so bad. That's step one... of 38.
听起来没那么糟 那是38步中的第一步
We don't have time for that! We need help.
我们没时间干这个 我们需要救援
We need to hire a team. I know,
我们得雇个团队 我知道
but there's no money in the budget.
但预算里没钱了
Unless... maybe we could find people
除非 我们能找到
that were willing to work for something other than money.
愿意干活但是不把钱当报酬的人
Hey, Hitchcock and Scully! How would you two like to earn some candy almonds?
Hitchcock和Scully 你们俩想不想赚点杏仁糖
You got our attention.
你成功吸引了我们的注意
Water bottle. Nut assortment.
一瓶水 混合坚果
Local jam. Jake and Amy cookie.
本地果酱 Jake和Amy饼干
Cone of pretzels. Jordan almonds, and...
圆锥形椒盐脆饼 西班牙大杏仁 然后还有
Aspirin for the morning after.
为宿醉后准备的阿司匹林
Cake pops. And cinch and...
棒棒糖蛋糕 然后系缎带 然后就
Done. Blink.
大功告成 一眨眼
Block.
障碍就攻破
Sir, Olivia Crawford is on her way up.
长官 Olivia Crawford正往这儿来
I know. I invited her.
我知道 我让她来的
Did you change your mind about the whispering?
你对风言风语大作战改变主意了吗
'Cause we came up with some dandies.
我们可想出了些好点子
I heard she's a day drinker.
我听说她喜欢白天喝酒
I heard she doesn't like me.
我听说她不喜欢我
I actually did hear that. Officer Thomas told me.
实际上我真的听说了 Thomas警官告诉我的
I told you I wouldn't be doing that.
我说过了我不会那么做的
I've come up with a different plan
我想出了个别的方案
and I've implemented it. Raymond.
并且已经执行了 Raymond
Hello.
你好啊
You have goop in your eye. No, I don't.
你眼里有眼屎 不 我没有
I rinsed my eyes before you arrived.
你到之前我就清理过眼睛了
Fine. What's this about?
好吧 有什么事
I wanted to let you know that I've thought it over,
我想跟你说我仔细考虑过了
and I've been acting selfishly.
我之前一直很自私
I wasn't considering what's best for this city.
我没有考虑到城市的最大利益
That's why, before you got here,
这就是为什么 在你来这儿之前
I sent a letter withdrawing my name
我写了封信
from the commissioners race. What?
退出局长的竞争 什么
No! You're young and smart and progressive
不 你年轻聪慧 也具有进步性
and a hell of a lot better than John Kelly.
比那个John Kelly要强多了
I've been waiting my entire career for a commissioner like you.
我整个职业生涯都在等一个像你这样的局长
Captain... If I have to be the bigger person
警监 如果我必须成为那个退一步
to open the doors to change, then...
使得改革大门得以打开的人 那么
I also felt bad.
我同样感到愧疚
And I also sent in a letter
我也写了封信
withdrawing my name from contention.
退出这次竞争
We just made John Kelly commissioner.
我们刚让John Kelly当上了局长
Not if we get those letters back before anyone reads them.
如果在有人读到这些信前把它们拿回来的话就不会了
Are you too old to run? Are you too inexperienced
你太年老无法胜任了吗 你是太缺乏经验
to know that power-walking is a far more efficient
所以不知道健走是一项更有效
and sustainable method of hurrying?
且持久的赶时间方式吗
Burn.
糗了吧
Wow!
哇哦
We're actually gonna get these gift bags
我们真的能在会场关门前
to the venue before they close. Thank you, Terry.
把这些礼品袋送过去 多谢了 Terry
Don't thank me.
别谢我啊
Hitchcock and Scully did more than I did.
Hitchcock和Scully比我做得多
Yeah, but you had to hold your hand near their mouth
是啦 但你得在喂他们杏仁的时候
when you fed them those almonds.
得把你的手伸到他们嘴附近
And that's scary. We're like snapping turtles.
那可吓人了 我们就像鳄龟一样
Exactly. All right, let's get going.
所言极是 好了 我们出发吧
Those chocolates are gonna melt.
那些巧克力要化了
Oop. Open up.
把门打开
I gave you the keys. Oh, right.
我把钥匙给你了 对噢
Um... oh, no. Where did I put them?
我把它们放哪儿呢
Let's see. I had them in my left hand,
想想 我把它们放左手了
and then I went to open the trunk,
然后我去开后备箱
so I switched to my right hand.
所以换成右手拿
Oh, but then I had to sneeze, and I thought,
但是我又得打喷嚏 我就想
"I don't want to sneeze on these keys."
"我可不想打喷嚏到这些钥匙上"
Dr. Seuss. Not really, but should be.
苏斯博士这么说过 其实没有 但他应该这样说
"Do not sneeze on my keys. Do not wheeze on my keys."
"不要打喷嚏到我的钥匙上 不要咳嗽到我的钥匙上"
"Do not sneeze on your knees on my keys, if you please."
"不要跪着打喷嚏到我的钥匙上 麻烦你了"
Jake, could you please move along on this thought journey?
Jake 麻烦你跟着你的思路讲下去 别再发散了
Yeah, right, sorry. Okay, so then I put them on top of a plastic tub,
好 你说的对 不好意思 所以我把它们放到了塑料桶上
which is...
塑料桶呢
locked inside the car.
被锁在了车里面
The keys are locked inside the car!
钥匙被锁在了车里面
Why?
搞什么啊
He's gone. Look at the vent.
他不见了 看那个通风口
We were right. He came back for the cash.
我们是对的 他回来拿了钱
Hi, it's Eunice, the lady with the chambermaid.
你好 我是Eunice 家里有女仆的那位女士
Yes, Eunice, we know who you are.
知道了 Eunice 我们知道你是谁
That man is in the hall right now.
那个男人现在正在大厅了里
What? Ooh.
什么 唔
He's heading for the back exit!
他在往后门跑
Look! There's Sergio.
看 Sergio在那儿
Damn it! He's getting away again.
该死 他又要逃掉了
Not this time, partner. See you on the ground.
这次不会 搭档 我们楼下见
What? You're mine, Sergio!
啥 你是我的了 Sergio
Ow!
噢
Did he get away?
他逃掉了吗
Yes. Very easily.
是啊 轻而易举地
What the hell were you thinking?
你♥他♥妈♥刚才在想什么
You're lucky you just dislocated your knee.
你只是膝关节脱臼了简直万幸
How do you know it's dislocated?
你怎么知道它脱臼了
I went to med school for three years.
我上了三年的医学院
You did? When? That's not the point!
真的吗 什么时候 这不是关键点
Why did you jump off the building?
你为什么要从楼上跳下去
I was trying to make up for letting him get away seven years ago.
我想补救七年前让他逃走的错
What? I don't care about that.
什么 我才不在意那个呢
You had an instinct. You followed it
你跟随了你的第六感
and you were wrong. That happens to everybody.
然后出错了 每人都会犯错
I care that you lied to me.
我在意的是你骗了我
It's just...
只是
we didn't know each other well back then,
我们当时还没那么熟
and, to be honest, when I first got to the Nine-Nine,
而且说实话 我最开始刚进99分局的时候
I was a little intimidated by you.
我有点怕你
Good. Go on.
好的 然后呢
And then it got more and more awkward to bring up,
然后事后再提只会更尴尬
so... I never did.
所以我一直没说
I just hoped that we'd catch him eventually
我只希望我们最终抓住他
and you'd never be tipped off to the fact that I let him go.
你就不会因为我放走他而生气
Oh!
哦
What are you doing with your face and your voice?
你干嘛脸皱着发出那样的声音
I had an epiphany and I got real excited.
我刚才顿悟了特别兴奋
I moved my knee and now I hurt a-real bad.
然后我挪动了我的膝盖 痛死我了
Okay, breathe through the pain
好的 深呼吸就不痛了
and tell me what you figured out.
然后告诉我你想到了什么
Someone tipped off Sergio
有人给Sergio放口风
that the cops were visiting his grandmother,
说有警♥察♥拜访他的祖母
and there was only one person that knew we were cops.
只有一个人知道我们是警♥察♥
That nurse who hates old people, Ezra.
那个讨厌老人的护工 Ezra
Of course. Never leave your money unprotected.
那是自然 永远不要让你的钱无人看管
That's the first thing I learned in business school.
这是我商学院学到的第一件事
You also went to business school?
你还上过商学院
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表