剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Really, it's not a big deal.
没事 没什么大问题的
I'm sure it's in her car.
我肯定面纱在她车上
Oh, there she is.
噢 她来了
Do you mind if I slyly mention you're single?
你介不介意我无意中提及你现在单身
Do not do that. You won't even notice.
别这样做 你都不会注意到
Hey, you needed to see me again?
嘿 你们需要再见我一面么
Rosa's single. What?
Rosa是单身 什么
Ignore him.
别理他
We left a dry cleaning bag in your back seat.
我们在你后座上落下了一个干洗袋
Oh, uh, I didn't see anything, but you can take a look.
哦 我什么都没看见 不过你们可以找找
The veil's not here, Rosa. We're so screwed!
那个面纱不在这 Rosa 我们完蛋了
Hold on. Don't freak out.
冷静 别抓狂
Rosa! What the hell are you doing?
Rosa 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What? You were the one that said...
什么 是你说的
That was before the veil went missing,
那是在面纱不见之前
when life was breezy!
气氛还轻松的时候
Why is this so heavy?
为啥它这么重
'Cause you made them do an all-frosting interior.
因为你让他们把蛋糕里面也做成糖霜的
Oh, yeah. I can't wait to eat it.
哦 对 我迫不及待想尝尝了
What are you guys doing here?
你们在这干嘛
Well, Gina, there was a bomb threat;
哦 Gina 婚礼现场收到了炸♥弹♥恐吓
Teddy won't let us in the building;
Teddy不让我们进屋子里
and we had to get our cake out of the sun; and
我们得把蛋糕挪走不让太阳晒着
now you're in charge of it so we can go find my arch-nemesis.
现在归你管这个了 我们得去找我的死对头
All right.
好吧
Thank you very much.
太感谢你了
Everything okay? Don't know.
没出什么事吧 我不知道
They only said "Gina" Once, and it was kind of in the beginning.
他们只叫了一次Gina 还是在最开头的时候
Huh. Did you read the email?
哼 你看邮件了吗
Are you the commissioner?
你现在是局长了吗
I haven't opened it yet. What?
我还没打开呢 什么
Today is Peralta and Santiago's wedding.
今天是Peralta和Santiago的大喜日子
I don't want to make it all about me.
我可不想抢风头
So you're scared to open it? Don't be absurd.
所以你是害怕打开么 开什么玩笑
I simply want everyone to focus on the bride and groom,
我只是想让大家把注意力放到新郎和新娘身上
and not on whether my lifelong dream,
而不是在我毕生的梦想
which I spent decades working towards,
我花了几十年奋斗的目标
has collapsed in front of my eyes,
有没有在我面前粉碎
leaving me untethered in this world
让我对这个世界了无牵挂
and unsure of my very future with the NYPD.
让我不知道在纽约警局何去何从
All right.
好吧
Okay, Gillespie's apartment's right over here.
好了 Gillespie的公♥寓♥就在那
Oh, this is exciting.
哦 这太激动人心了
We're gonna catch my arch-nemesis.
我们将要抓住我的死对头
Do you think he has a shrine of photos of me
你觉得他会不会给我供个照片贴成的灵位
with the eyes scratched out?
还把照片眼睛都挖出来
Let's not rule out the very real possibility that it's entirely sexual.
我们不能排除他这样做是为了满足性癖
Oh, man, that would be super upsetting
哦 兄弟 那太瘆人了
and so cool.
但也很酷
I know. Isn't it amazing?
我知道 这难道不棒极了么
Okay, okay, focus up.
好了好了 集中精神
Let's do this. Right.
我们上吧 好的
You look great.
你看起来棒极了
Nypd.
纽约警局
Hello? Is there a problem?
你好 有什么问题吗
We're looking for Frank Gillespie.
我们来找Frank Gillespie
Frank? He died a year ago.
Frank吗 他一年前就死了
What? What happened? Well, his lymphoma came back.
什么 怎么回事 他的淋巴瘤复发了
But really, it was the loneliness that killed him.
但事实上 是孤单杀死了他
Somebody hurt him,
有人伤害了他
and he just couldn't make friends after that.
在那之后他就再也没法交朋友了
So it seems like he died because of me.
看起来他是因为我而死
Just gonna lock that up in a little box in my brain
就只有把这个记忆在我脑袋里锁起来
and never open it.
再也不打开
Hey, do you remember Dario Moretti,
嘿 你还记得 Dario Moretti吗
that money launderer I arrested?
我逮捕的那个洗钱犯
He lives right around here too.
他也住这附近
So? He hated me.
所以呢 他憎恨我
What if this is the work of my arch-nemesis and not yours?
万一这不是你的死对头干的 而是我的呢
So you're suggesting I'm not involved in this at all?
所以你是说着这一切都跟我没关系是么
I mean, you hear yourself, right?
我是说 你听见你自己说什么了吗
That's a bit of a stretch. Yeah, Amy.
这太扯了 是啊 Amy
Are you actually mad that someone might not hate you?
你真的是在因为可能没人憎恨你而生气吗
Yeah, I am, Amy!
是啊 我是啊 Amy
Oh, wow, that's a bad color on me, isn't it?
哦 我现在嘴脸有点丑恶 是吧
All right, fine, we'll check out your guy
好吧 我们去会会你那个人
and I'll be totally fine with it if it's him.
如果真的是他的话我没有意见
Oh, man, you got a whole shrine!
哦 朋友 你有一整个灵位
Even the eyes are all scratched out.
连照片眼睛都被挖掉了
Babe, when we're married, we're gonna share everything.
宝宝 我们结婚以后 什么东西都是共享的
Bank accounts, health insurance, arch-nemeses.
银行存款 医保 死对头都是
Aww, that's nice, Ames, but you don't have to say that.
哦 那真好 Amy 你不用说这个安慰我
Charles, will you put this picture of me up on the wall?
Charles, 你能帮忙把我的照片贴到墙上吗
Copy that. You want the eyes scratched out?
收到 你也想要把眼睛挖掉吗
Uh, you know I do.
嗯 你知道我想的
Lieutenant Wells! Where is Teddy?
Wells警司 Teddy在哪
Hi, Jakey.
嗨 Jakey
Aunt Linda! What are you doing here?
Linda婶婶 你在这干嘛
How'd you get past the police barricade?
你怎么越过警戒线的
Well, I moved them.
哦 我移走了他们
Now, I know I was supposed to come here solo,
听着 我知道我本该一个人来这的
but I had to invite my friend Barb.
但我不得不邀请我的朋友Barb
She was so down in the dumps.
她最近情绪糟透了
Yeah, that's all fine. Don't worry about it.
好吧 没问题 别担心
Actually, you know what? That's not fine.
事实上 你知道吗 这有问题
Barb can't be here. You can't just add someone day of.
Barb不能来 你不能当天再加一个人
Oh, hey guys, what's up?
嘿 兄弟们 怎么了
Teddy, meet Dario.
Teddy 这是Dario
He has a wall full of Amy photos,
他有满墙的Amy照片
and he's the one that made the bomb threat.
就是他发出的那个炸♥弹♥恐吓
And I'm Aunt Linda.
我是Linda婶婶
Okay, Aunt Linda, I love you but you gotta go.
好的 Linda婶婶 我爱你 但是你得走了
Okay? Thank you. Give us a moment here.
好吗 谢谢你 给我们一分钟
All right, Dario, tell Lieutenant Wells what you told us.
好的 Dario 把你给我们说在再给Wells警司说一遍
Okay, I've hated Detective Santiago since she arrested me,
好的 自从Santiago警探逮捕了我就憎恨她
and then I saw that engagement announcement in the paper.
然后我看到了报纸上登的订婚公告
But you could have figured out where the wedding was even without that, right?
但你即便不看报纸也能找到婚礼现场 对吧
No, I was trying.
不 我试过
I had totally given up, really.
我差点就放弃了 真的
Oh, God, what have I done?
哦 天哪 我做了什么
Anyway, I made the threat, but there's no bomb.
总之 是我发出的恐吓 这里没有炸♥弹♥
Just like I've been saying all along.
就像我一直以来这么说的
Now, can we please go back in the venue?
好了 现在我们能进会场了吗
First of all, there's nothing inherently creepy
首先 满墙的Amy照片
about a wall of Amy photos.
一点都不瘆人
Uhhuh. Secondly,
看吧 其次
I'm not gonna just take this guy's word
我不会就听信这个人说
for it that there's no bomb.
这里面没有炸♥弹♥
Why not? He's the one who would know.
为什么不 他知道有没有炸♥弹♥啊
So you think a cop should just stop what they're doing
所以你觉得如果罪犯说他们没有犯罪
as soon as a criminal tells them they didn't do it?
警♥察♥就应该停止办案了吗
Oh, my God! That is actually a really good point.
哦 老天 还真是这个道理
So I only had one passenger after you,
所以在你们之后我只载了一名乘客
and he got off here.
他在这下的车
Well, what did he look like? I don't know.
他长什么样子 我不知道
I mean, he was wearing some dumb hat.
我是说 他戴了一顶傻♥逼♥的帽子
I'm sorry, I know that's not helpful...
不好意思 我知道这没啥用处
All hats are dumb. All hats are dumb.
所有的帽子都挺傻♥逼♥的 所有的帽子都挺傻♥逼♥的
Ha!
哈
What the hell? Is that your laugh?
我去 你笑声是这样的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表