剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Oh, my God. I'm the worst. Who does that?
天呐 我最差劲了 谁会这么干啊
Well, his car's still here,
他的车子还在
so I don't think he ever left the building.
所以我认为他没有离开这幢楼
He's probably fine. What?
他可能没事 什么
Then why did you make me feel so bad?
那你咋还让我感到这么难受
To teach you a lesson
给你一个教训
about the destructive power of wordplay.
让你知道文字游戏能有多大的毁灭力
Now, where could he be?
那么 他可能在哪儿呢
HELP!
救命啊
Why are we going home?
我们为什么回家
We haven't even done the "Sex and the City" tour.
我们还没开始<欲望都市>之旅呢
Oh, my gosh,
哦 天呐
I am such a "that one who fell through the sidewalk hole."
我就是那个"从人行道的洞摔下去的人"
Yeah, you totally are.
是的 你确实是
We're just so excited you're moving here,
你要搬来 我们都太激动了
we thought, why not go straight home and celebrate at exactly 8:00?
就想着 为什么不直接回家 并在8点准时庆祝一下呢
Kate. Kurt?
Kate Kurt
Kurt? The Kurt? What?! Oh, my God,
Kurt 那个Kurt吗 什么 天呐
what are the chances?
怎么这样巧呢
Kate, you didn't tell us how handsome Kurt is.
Kate 你都没和我们说原来Kurt这么帅
I love your...
我喜欢你的
jean shorts.
牛仔短裤
Babe, breaking up with you
宝贝 和你分手
was the biggest mistake of my life.
是我人生中最大的错误
It was? Oh, my God,
是吗 哦 天呐
he flew all the way to New York to tell me that. That's so romantic.
他大老远飞到纽约告诉我 太浪漫了
It's beautiful, really.
太美好了 真的
You're not even allowed to leave the state.
你都不能离开德克萨斯州的
What's that now? One more time?
现在又是什么 还那样吗
You think I'm gonna let my skank parole officer stand in the way of true love?
你认为我会让我那下流的假释官阻挠真爱吗
Kurt!
Kurt
He seems like a cool guy.
他看上去很酷
Jeffords isn't in the evidence locker.
Jeffords不在证物室
He's not in the file room, either.
也不在档案室
I mean, there's nowhere left to hide. I'm worried.
其他还有什么地方可藏呢 我真担心
Actually, I think I know where he is.
事实上 我想我知道他在哪儿
I could take you there, but you need to wear blindfolds.
我可以带你去 但是你们得带眼罩
No. Okay.
不 好吧
I guess he'll just die in Supply Closet F, then.
那么 我想他只能在供应品储藏室F等死了
He's in Supply Closet F!
他在供应品储藏室F
Great work.
干得漂亮
I'm sorry. I feel so stupid.
对不起 我太笨了
Oh, it's okay. They tricked you somehow.
没事的 他们有些耍你了
I still love you, buddy.
我还爱你 朋友
Oh, thank God, you found me! Jeffords, are you okay?
哦 谢天谢地 你们找到我了 Jeffords 你还好吗
Charles was right. I couldn't handle yoga.
Charles是对的 我练不来瑜伽
Well, we're here to help.
我们来帮你了
I'll get a couple officers to help lift you up.
我去找几个警官 帮忙抬一下你
No need. I can handle this.
不需要 我能搞定
Charles, there's no way you can lift me.
Charles 你不可能抬起我的
Yoga's given me great bone strength, Terry.
瑜伽赋予了我很大的骨强力 Terry
So get ready...
那么开始吧
you're about to enter the bone zone.
你将进入强骨空间
Not a thing. Shhh.
根本就没有那玩意 嘘
**Love lift us up where we belong*
*爱让 我们飞到我们所属的地方
**Where the eagles cry*
*雄鹰高唱
**On a mountain high*
*在那高山之上
Rosa, I want to introduce you to my friend Trishelle.
Rosa 我想把你介绍给我的朋友Trishelle
Hi. Sparks.
嗨 火花
Well, I'm gonna take off. You two have fun.
哦 我要走了 你俩好好玩
Get. Some.
来 点
I made a mobile version.
我做了一个手♥机♥版
So, what are you drinking?
那么 你要喝什么
I'll have a margarita.
我要来杯玛格丽特
But, like, a skinny margarita.
但是 嗯 一杯瘦骨仙玛格丽塔酒
So, like, tequila, lime, and a tiny splash of agave.
就比如 蒸馏酒 酸橙 再洒一丢丢龙舌兰
Mm. I refuse to order that. You don't have to.
嗯 我拒绝点它 你不必点
I heard her. What do you want?
我听到她说的了 你要来点什么
Just take your cheapest whisky
把你这儿最便宜的威士忌
and pour it into your nearest glass.
倒进离你最近的杯子就行
That's a drink.
倒也是种饮品
So, with this diet that I'm on,
只要坚持我这种饮食方式
you can eat anything that's clear.
你就能吃所有的透明食品
Mm. Like rice noodles,
嗯 比如米粉
pineapple gummi bears...
小熊软糖
So Kurt and I talked, and I'm sorry, Jake,
Kurt跟我聊了聊 我很抱歉 Jake
I know I said I'd stay in New York,
我知道我说了要呆在纽约
but I can't give up on this guy.
但是我放不下这个人
Especially not after he flew out here for me.
尤其在他为了我飞到这儿来之后
Well, sounds like the universe
听起来像是整个宇宙
just really wants you to be in Dallas.
都想让你们一起呆在达拉斯
But on a personal note,
但是个人而言
it is such a bummer.
真是伤透了我的心
I just missed her so much.
我真的太想她了
And so do the kids.
孩子们也是
Oh, you have kids?
你还有孩子啊
Kurt has six.
Kurt有六个孩子
Who's watching them now?
现在谁在照顾他们
The state. Oh, fun.
政♥府♥呗 有趣
We're getting to know Kurt.
我们开始了解Kurt了
Ooh, hey, sorry, the door was unlocked,
嗨 打扰了 门没锁
so I opened it. Is Kate here?
我就直接开了 Kate在吗
Oh, hey.
嘿
I think I left my wallet in your couch bed.
我好像把钱包落在你的沙发床上了
Uh, have you seen it?
你看见了没
It's silver. Babe, who is this?
银色的 宝贝 这是谁
Babe? That's William.
你叫她宝贝 是William
He is a human statue I know.
我认识的一个人体雕像
Yeah, it's not really a good time right now, William.
现在不太适合说这个 William
We don't have your wallet. Bye.
我们没见着你的钱包 拜拜
Did you have sex with this silver man?
你跟那个银色的人上♥床♥了吗
Did you cheat on me? We were broken up.
你是劈腿了吗 我们那时候分手了
And you cheated on me like ten times when we were dating.
而且我们恋爱的时候你得劈了有十次吧
'Cause you were sad all the time.
因为你那时候一直闷闷不乐
'Cause my mom died. OH, no.
因为我妈死了 天啊
In March. That's so recent.
在三月份 没多长时间
Fine. I'm sorry, Kurt. I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起 Kurt 对不起
What? No, don't apologize to this guy.
干啥 别跟这个人说对不起
He's a dick. Excuse me?
他就一混♥蛋♥ 你说什么
You're not good enough for my sister.
你根本配不上我妹妹
I didn't realize you were this tall.
我之前怎么没发现你这么高
Kurt. She's not going anywhere with you.
Kurt 她不会跟着你去任何地方
Take your jean shorts
带着你的牛仔短裤
and the butt that's in them and get out of my apartment.
和里面的屁♥股♥滚出我家
What the hell, man? You're the one who flew me out here
兄弟你什么意思啊 是你让我飞过来
and begged me to bring her back to Dallas.
求着我把她带回达拉斯的啊
Just Kate!
你就 Kate
You begged him to get rid of me?
你为了摆脱我去求他
Hey! Found my wallet.
嗨 找到钱包了
Thanks, guys.
多谢了各位
Have a blessed day.
祝你们过得愉快
So he was a robot man.
他原来是个机器人
So you were trying to get rid of me.
你是在要摆脱我
I mean, Yeah, kinda.
我的意思是 好吧 有点儿
But I also just told off Kurt for being a jerk to you,
但我也因为Kurt对你这么混把他骂走了
So who's to say which thing we should focus on?
所以谁来说说咱们现在的重点是哪件事
Anyways, let's go to Olive Garden and get tanked.
不管怎么说 咱们去橄榄园餐厅喝个烂醉吧
No, I won't, because that place is for family.
我才不会去 只有家人才配去那儿
Ah, that stings.
伤到我的心了
Look, we're still family.
听着 我们还是一家人
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表