剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Hey, Charles, want to grab a beer before you go home?
嘿 Charles 回家之前要不要去喝一杯
Ooh, a yeast feast. Never mind.
喔 酵母盛宴啊 算了吧
No, no, no, I want to go, it's just,
别别别 我想去 就是吧
there's a huge emergency I have to deal with first.
有一个特别紧急的事情我得先处理一下
Oh, no. Is everything okay?
噢 不 一切都还好吗
It's about my food truck.
是我的外卖♥♥餐车
I have to get a parking spot.
我得搞一个停车位
Oh. That doesn't sound as intense as you were making it out to be.
那这个也没有你说得那么紧急啊
Move your ass, you old bitch! What is happening?
闪开点 你个老婊♥子♥ 发生了什么
We have to get there by 7:00
咱们必须得在7点之前到那
when they lift the parking restrictions.
7点钟的时候就没有停车限制了
It's the best spot in Brooklyn, and everyone wants it.
那是布鲁克林最好的停车位了 所有人都想要
Get the hell out of the way!
都他么闪开点
Charles, I highly doubt the entire food truck industry
Charles 我严重怀疑整个外卖♥♥餐车业
is racing to get into this one spot.
都在抢这一个停车位
It's not "Mad Max."
这又不是演<疯狂的麦克斯>
We're neck and neck with rice pudding.
我们和大米布丁车脖脖相对
You got Korean tacos on your six.
你六点钟方向有韩国玉米卷车靠拢
Oh, my God, it's real. We're on the Fury Road.
我的天啊 这是真的 我们现在在狂暴之路上
Witness me, blood bag!
见证我 血袋子
Hold on tight!
扶稳了
That was the most stressful thing I've ever gone through,
那是我这一生经历过得最压力山大的事了
and I was wrongfully imprisoned last year.
而且我去年还曾经含冤入狱
That was fun.
多有意思啊
Every aspect of owning a food truck is fun.
有一辆外卖♥♥餐车就是好玩
It is fun, fun, fun.
就是好玩 好玩 好玩
What the hell do you want, Troy?
Troy 你到底想怎么样
You stole my spot, you son of a bitch!
你偷了我的位子 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Oh, go on, get out of here.
拉倒吧 赶紧走
You're just jealous. I'm not going anywhere! I made a signal,
你只不过是嫉妒 我哪也不去 我打了灯号♥
and you made an illegal Uturn! Give me a break.
然后你还是违章掉头 拉倒吧你
I should call the cops!
我要叫警♥察♥了
Oh, are you gonna call the cops?
哦 你要准备叫警♥察♥了吗
Yeah, I'm gonna call the cops!
没错 我要叫警♥察♥
I am the cops! Oh, you're a cop now?
我就是警♥察♥ 噢 你现在又变成警♥察♥了
Why don't you go back to your garbage truck
你怎么不去你的垃圾餐车
and cook some pudding?
做你的布丁去啊
You're gonna regret this.
你会后悔的
Kill yourself, Troy!
去死吧 Troy
Jake, I have a confession to make.
Jake 我想坦白点事
The food truck is kind of stressing me out.
这个外卖♥♥餐车给我老大的压力了
Bad news, Captain. A water main burst downtown.
坏消息 警监 一个主水管在市中心爆了
There's been several injuries. Oh, that's unfortunate.
造成了几起人员受伤 哦 好惨啊
And the victims are in our blah-blah-blah,
受害者在我们的哪哪哪
but tell him the real tragedy, Terry.
告诉他真正的悲剧是什么 Terry
Olivia Crawford...
Olivia Crawford
AKA your main commish competish.
也就是你局长职位的主要竞争对手
Tweeted a statement addressing the water main break,
发了一条关于主水管爆裂的推特
and she's been retweeted by the mayor.
然后还被市长转发了
"Kudos to our brave officers"...
"我们英勇的警员们 干得漂亮"
Hey, now. Whoa! What is going on?
嘿 干啥啊 哇哦 干什么啊这是
It's in all caps.
上面全是大写啊
Anyway, I don't see how this is bad news.
不管怎么说 我不觉得这是坏消息啊
Because the commissioner race,
因为局长竞选
like all of life,
和生活一样
is a popularity contest,
是一个人气的竞选
and Olivia is sitting at the hot senior table
Olivia在你自己默默地一个人吃午饭时
whilst you are eating lunch alone.
就坐在了火♥辣♥的高年级学生那桌上
If the mayor wants to make me the next NYPD commissioner,
如果市长想要选我做下一任纽约警♥察♥局局长
it'll be because of my record and my qualifications,
也是因为我的政绩和条件
not my social media presence.
不是因为我在社交媒体有多少存在感
This is a serious job. I know.
这一个很严肃的工作 我知道
But like it or not, the decision is political,
不管你喜不喜欢 这个决定都和政♥治♥有关
and social media is a part of politics now.
而且现在社交媒体是和政♥治♥挂钩的
You need a Twitter account. Not gonna happen.
你得有一个推特账号♥ 不可能
The whole thing is inane.
推特很愚蠢
Besides, 140 characters is far more
而且 就能写140个字
than anyone needs to make a point.
谁能说明白什么话啊
They actually upped it to 280.
其实现在提高到280个字了
Oh, good God.
我的老天啊
I'm so miserable, Jake.
我太悲催了 Jake
The truck is hemorrhaging money. I'm going bankrupt.
这餐车简直就是在喝钱一样 我要破产了
I never see my family. All right, look.
我没时间见我的家人 好了 听着
You just have to find a way to reduce expenses.
你只要找到减少开支的方法就行了
I've started saving $200 a month
我现在一个月能省200美元
just by buying "John Wick"
就因为我现在直接买♥♥<疾速追杀>
instead of renting it every two nights.
而不是隔一天就去租一次
I have cut costs.
我减少开支了啊
I fired my only employee, Ted, which was awful.
我把我唯一的员工Ted开除了 这就够糟了
Okay, look, I hate to ask this,
好了 你看啊 我不想问这个问题
but have you considered shutting the truck down?
但是你考虑过把餐车关了吗
You're always bragging about how much Boyles love to give up.
你不是总是炫耀Boyle家的人都特别喜欢放弃吗
I can't. I'm in so much debt.
我做不到啊 我欠了很多钱
I took out a loan for the truck.
为了这个餐车 我贷了一笔钱
I got Amy to invest.
我让Amy给我投资
No, the only way out of this hole is to keep digging.
不 唯一的出路就是继续挖这个洞
That's not how holes work... title of your sex tape...
洞洞不是这样用的 你性♥爱♥录像带的标题
Charles, look, you're gonna find your way out of this, I swear.
Charles 听着 你会找到解决这个问题的办法的 我保证
It's all gonna work out. You're right.
一切都会好起来的 你说得对
You know, if I just work hard and stay positive,
你知道吗 只要我努力工作然后保持心态良好
I'm sure it'll be a huge success
我相信餐车一定能成功
and everything will be okay.
所有事都会好起来
There you go.
这就对了
Hello? Oh.
喂 喔
Okay. No, thank you.
好的 不 谢谢你
So my truck burned down.
我的卡车刚刚被烧了
Hey.
嘿
Someone robbed a bodega on 4th Street.
有人在四号♥街抢了一家小超♥市♥
It's the fifth one this week.
这个礼拜的第五起了
It's so sad that someone's targeting bodegas.
有人把小超♥市♥当成目标 简直太悲剧了
They're part of the fabric of New York.
它们是编织纽约的一部分
You shop at them a lot?
你经常在那买♥♥东西吗
No. They overcharge for everything,
不啊 他们的东西贵到飞起
and they sell rat poison right next to the bananas.
而且还在香蕉旁边卖♥♥老鼠药
Yeah, they're gross. I hope they never change.
嗯 忒恶心了 我希望他们永远不变
Anyway, Holt wants us to interview some of the bodega owners
不管怎样 Holt想让我们给小超♥市♥的主人做笔录
and figure out where to assign additional uniformed officers.
然后决定额外的警员应该分配到哪去
I put a map up on the server...
我在服务器上发了一个地图
No! Just email it to me.
不 你就发邮件给我就好
I hate servers. Bye!
我讨厌服务器 拜拜
Wait. Why'd you close your laptop so fast?
等等 你为啥这么迅速地关上你的笔记本
What are you hiding? Nurthing.
你在藏些什么 没啥子
You're hiding something. What?
你肯定在藏东西 什么
Just 'cause I said "Nurthing"? Yes.
就因为我说的是没啥子 没错
No!
不
Aww, you're looking at wedding dresses?
噢 你在看婚纱
That one's dope. That's not what I was doing.
那件很赞 我才没有在看婚纱
My computer must've gone to this site on its own.
我的电脑肯定是自己打开的网页
How is that possible? It's broken, Y2K.
怎么可能 因为它坏了 千年虫病毒
I'll fix it.
我会把它修好的
There, it's fixed.
好了 修好了
You're weird. I know.
你怪怪的 我知道
Oh, God. My truck.
天啊 我的餐车
This truck was my baby!
这辆餐车是我的宝贝儿
All right, look, Charles, I know you're upset,
好了 Charles 我知道你很难过
but maybe there's a silver lining here.
但这未必是坏事
I mean, you had insurance,
你看你买♥♥了保险
right? Yeah. I already called them.
对吧 嗯 我已经给他们打电♥话♥了
So maybe you'll get some money for this,
那你可能会收到理赔啊
and you can pay off your debts, starting with Amy.
那时你就能还上你欠的钱了 先从Amy开始
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表