剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
they "Don't know who you are anymore."
他们就"再也不认识你了"
Wait...what?
等等 啥子
Did you say "Eat people"? Are you a cannibal, Caleb?
你刚才说了"吃人"吗 你是个食人癖吗 Caleb
Well, that's not how I would define myself.
我不会这样给自己下定义
If we're going by what I'm most passionate about,
如果我们要讨论一下我最热衷于什么
I would say that I'm a woodworker.
我会说自己是个木工师
Why did you think I was in protective custody?
不然你觉得为什么我会被保护性监禁
I don't know, I guess I hoped you were another cop
我不知道 我猜是因为我希望你是另一个警♥察♥
wrongly convicted of crimes you didn't commit.
被错误地判决了自己没犯过的罪行
Nope, I did all my stuff and more.
不是 我犯下了我所有的罪名 还有些他们不知道的
There's tons they can't even trace to me.
有一堆案子他们查都查不到我
The secret is eating the evidence.
秘诀就是把证据吃掉
Okay, this is just great.
好吧 简直棒极了
I don't see anyone from the outside for another three weeks
又是三星期见不到任何外面的人
and my only friend here is a cannibal.
而我在这儿唯一的朋友是个食人癖
Woodworker.
木工师
Look,if you really wanna talk to people on the outside,
听着 如果你真的想和外面的人聊聊
just get a cell phone.
弄到部手♥机♥就可以
Yeah, that'd be great,but it's illegal, right?
那好极了 但犯法了 对吧
There's this guy in gen pop--Romero.
普通监区里有个叫Romero的
He can smuggle anything into this place:
他能把任何东西走私进来
phones, drugs,big bag of hair.
手♥机♥ 毒品 大包头发
Why would you want that? You know what? Don't tell me.
为什么你想要那种东西 算了 还是别跟我讲了
The less I know about you, the better.
我对你了解得越少越好
Okay, let's find this Romero guy.
好 我们去找找那个叫Romero的
Right now? I really wanna chomp down on this meat.
现在吗 我真的很想大口啃掉这块肉
Caleb...
Caleb
This is scary.
这样太吓人了
I don't like being so near gen pop.
我不喜欢和普通监区离这么近
It's fine.
没关系
It's not like they're all waiting for an opportunity to kill us.
又不是说他们都等着一有机会就弄死我们
I'm sure some of them are actually nice,
我相信他们当中有些人其实还不错
like this gentle giant here.
比如这位温和有礼的巨人
Hello, sir, what brings you to the fence today?
先生你好 今天事哪阵风把您吹到栅栏这儿来了
Just here to stab you if you get too close.
在这儿只是为了在你靠得太近的时候给你一刀
Neat. Caleb, remind me not to stand too close to the fence.
好极了 Caleb 提醒我站得别离栅栏太近
Will do. Oh, here's Romero.
没问题 哦 这就是Romero
So, what's up? You need another bag of hair?
怎么样 你想再来一袋头发
Yeah. No.
是 不是
We'll talk later. Same order, though.
我们待会儿再聊 不过还是同样的订单
I hear you're the man to talk to about getting a cell phone.
我听说想搞到手♥机♥的话 得来找你
I am.
我是
But it'll cost you. Phone's 100.
但你得出点儿血 手♥机♥要100
$100? That's no problem.
100美元 不成问题
I got no use for cash. I want 100 soups.
我拿着现金也没什么用 我要100份汤
Soups? Yeah, ramen.
汤 对 泡面
They're like a major currency in here.
泡面在这儿就跟主要流通货币差不多
Really? That is very surprising.
真的吗 不可思议
You can't smoke anymore,
现在不让抽烟了
so ramen has replaced cigarettes.
所以泡面代替了香烟
NPR did a big thing on it.
国家电台搞了个挺大的专题报道
I thought they sold ramen at the prison commissary.
我以为他们在监狱杂货店会卖♥♥泡面
I don't want commissary soups,you stupid little bitch boy.
我不要商店里的那种汤 你个傻婊♥子♥
Okay, that's fair. I deserve that.
好吧 没问题 我活该
I want flavors you can only get on the outside--
我要只能在外面买♥♥到的口味
chili-lime shrimp, southwestern chicken--street flavors.
辣椒香橙虾 西南风味鸡肉 外面才有的口味
Picante beef. Oh, that's my favorite.
香辣牛肉面 这是我的最爱
Get me picante beef, bitch boy.
给我弄来香辣牛肉面 小婊♥子♥
Okay, so I just get some ramen
好的 所以我只用弄来泡面
and then I get a cell phone. Prison is easy.
然后就能拿到手♥机♥了 监狱生活真简单
You stood too close to the fence.
你站得离栅栏太近了
Yeah, I know, Caleb!
我知道 Caleb
Captain, Diaz sent us a list of favors she needs us to do for her.
警监 Diaz给我们寄了一张清单 上面是她需要我们帮她做的事
She didn't hold back.
她真的毫无保留
First, she wants us to move all her furniture into storage.
首先 她想让我们把她所有的家具都搬到仓库里
Okay.
好的
Then file her taxes for her. Really?
然后帮她交上报税表 真的吗
And then she wants us to type up and email these letters
然后她想让我们把这些话打出来再电邮给
to Pimento in Argentina.
在阿根廷的Pimento
Are they sexual in nature? Crazy sexual.
这些话性意味浓吗 及其非常浓
But we can't say no. She's behind bars and we made a promise.
但我们没法拒绝 她在监狱里 况且我们答应过的
Right. You're right.
对 你说得对
Oh also, she's worried about her motorcycle sitting idle,
哦还有 她担心她的摩托放着落灰
so she wants us to take it out once a day. Here.
所以她想让我们每天骑着出去溜一圈 这是钥匙
I think you should do this. You're more the biker type.
我认为你可以完成这项 你更像是骑摩托那种人
I've seen you use a toothpick in public.
我见过你在公共场合用牙签
Motorcycles are death machines.
摩托车就是死亡机器
I have three kids. I'm not risking it.
我有三个孩子 我不能冒这个险
Are you saying my life matters less
你是在说我的生命不如你的重要
because I don't conform to
因为我没有顺从于
society's heteronormative, child-centric ideals?
这个社会里异性恋主导的以子女为中心的价值理念
Are you really playing the gay card right now?
你真的要现在打出同性恋这张牌吗
Yas,queen.
没错 娘娘
Thanks for coming down again.
谢谢再次拜访
What's going on at work? Not much.
工作进行得怎么样 没太多进展
I'm investigating a big-time money launderer.
我在调查一笔大规模的洗钱活动
Moves tons of cash... under the table.
很多现金 在暗中(桌子下面)流动
It was stressful, because the brass got involved,
因为牵涉到了上级领导 压力很大
so there were a lot of eyes on the operation.
所以有很多人都盯着这场行动
But in the end, they gave us room to work.
但是最后 他们给了我们工作的空间
Well, sounds like it was a very successful operation.
听起来像是次很成功的行动
Here you go, bro.
给你 兄弟
105 picante beef. Great.
105份香辣牛肉 好极了
I'll keep five packs for myself.
我自己会留五包
What do you want me to do with the rest?
剩下的你想让我怎么办
Thanks for the soups. Here's your cell phone.
多谢你的汤 这是你的手♥机♥
Thank you. And by the way,
是我谢谢你 顺便说一下
as someone who's eaten a lot of ramen in his life,
作为一个吃过超多泡面的人
here's a tip: leave a few noodles uncooked
给你一个小建议 留一点没煮过的面条
and then sprinkle them on top afterwards like a garnish.
然后在其他面条煮好后洒在面儿上作点缀
Gives you an extra little fun bonus crunch.
有趣又香脆 别有一番风味
Ha-ha!
啊哈
Saw you coming that time.
这次我提防着你了
Look who's got prison all figured
我已经把监狱都摸透了
He threw the shiv.
他把刀扔过来了
You can't do that!
你不能这样
I can't believe I'm hearing your voice.
真不敢相信我现在听着你的声音
I know. It's so amazing.
对啊 这太棒了
And now every day can be like visiting day,
现在每天都可以像探访日一样了
and we can just talk about whatever, whenever--
我们无论谈什么 无论什么时候谈都可以
Jake, Jake, Jake, Jake-Jake-Jake-Jake-Jake.
Jake, Jake, Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake
I gotta go. Jake?
我得挂了 Jake
Hey, warden. What's up?
嘿 监狱长 怎么啦
What the hell are these?
这他妈是什么鬼
I found them doing a sweep of your bunks.
清扫你铺位的时候我发现了这些东西
Oh, uh... we got those at the commissary. Picante beef.
噢 额 我们在监狱商店买♥♥的 香辣牛肉面
You think I don't know
你们觉得我不知道
that picante beef is a street flavor?
香辣牛肉面是外面的口味吗
I was being kind to you by putting you two
我是对你们好才对你们实行
in protective custody, but if you're gonna
保护性监禁 但是如果你们要
bring contraband into my prison and flaunt my rules,
把违♥禁♥品♥带进我的监狱来坏了我的规矩
pack your bags.
收拾你们的行李
You're going to gen pop. Gen pop?
去普通监区 普通监区
But my tough prison beard hasn't fully grown in yet.
但我粗犷的监狱胡须还没长全呢
Just give me six or seven more years.
再让我多待个六七年吧
I can't believe we're going to gen pop.
我不敢相信我们竟然要去普通监区
A cop and a cannibal?
一个警♥察♥和一个食人癖
Everybody's gonna be trying to kill us.
每个人都会想杀了我们的
I know. What are we gonna do?
我知道 我们要怎么办啊
You're a psychopath. You can protect us in there,right?
你是个疯子 在那儿你可以保护我们 对吧
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表