剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
He can't know we're at the restaurant.
不能让他知道我们在餐厅
I need a neutral background.
我需要一个中性的背景
I'm a neutral background!
我就是中性背景
I'm huge!
我块头大
Yes. Genius.
对 聪明啊
Let me put on my jacket. Okay.
让我穿上外套 好了
Hey, best man.
嗨 我的伴郎
Jake! Oh, I'm so scared.
Jake 啊 我好害怕
The kidnappers have me tied up and...
绑匪把我捆了起来 还
W... where are you guys?
你 你们在哪里
I don't want to say, in case the kidnappers are listening.
我不能说 以防被绑匪听到
Smart. But please hurry.
机智 但你得快点
They're torturing me like James Bond in "Casino Royale".
他们像<皇家赌场>里对詹姆斯·邦德一样折磨我
It's all groin stuff! Oh, my God.
我的腹股沟 天啊
Save me! Save...
救救我 救救
That was close.
差点露馅了
So...
那么
Should we order another round?
我们要再点一轮吗
**And that's why I cry*
*这就是我哭泣的原因
**Every time I eat my pecan pie*
*每当我吃着核桃派
**A la mode*
*浇上冰淇淋
Yeah, Constantine!
唱得好 Constantine
Thank you.
谢谢
Namaste.
有礼了
Look, in my defense, he didn't used to have that man bun.
听着 我要申明一下 他以前还没扎那个男士发髻
It was just a ponytail.
以前只是个马尾辫
I'm just gonna write some of my thoughts down
我要把一些想法写下来
just to let them out, so I don't explode.
只是为了发泄 不让自己爆发
Okay, look, no matter how lame that dude's man purse is,
好了 听着 不管那个男人的男士女钱包有多土
Amy Santiago still had a one-night stand.
Amy Santiago仍然有过一段一♥夜♥情♥
To Amy! Amy!
敬Amy Amy
Actually, it technically wasn't just one night.
事实上 严格来说 那不只是一♥夜♥情♥
Explain.
解释一下
Well, he caught me trying to sneak out the next morning,
第二天我偷偷溜出去被他发现了
and then he started crying,
然后他就哭了起来
so I hugged him, and while we were hugging,
所以我就抱了抱他 我们抱着的时候
his mom FaceTimed, and he introduced me as his girlfriend.
他妈妈和他视频 他就介绍我是他女朋友了
Okay, so then right after the call,
好吧 那么通话一结束
you broke up with him, ended it.
你就和他分手了 结束
How long were you with crying wedding-band man bun?
你和婚礼乐队的爱哭小圆髻交往了多久
Not that long. I doubt he even remembers me.
没有很久 我怀疑他都不记得我了
Oh, my God. Amy Santiago.
老天啊 Amy Santiago
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
the love of my life is here.
我一生的挚爱就在现场
Three months. We dated for three months.
三个月 我们交往了三个月
All right. This is the boat.
好了 就是这条船
Now, Charles has to think we're totally sober
现在 得让Charles以为我们都很清醒
and we solved his puzzle.
并且我们解出了他的谜题
So we good?
明白了吗
Yep, I'm drunk as hell!
是的 我醉得不行
That's not what I asked.
我不是这么说的
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
I've seen you do enough of these harebrained schemes
我看你实施过好多次这种轻率的计划了
to know how to play along.
我知道怎么配合
If Charles asks what's wrong,
如果Charles问起来
I'll just put on a quaint smile and say,
我只需露出一个古怪的微笑 说
"Nothing."
"没啥"
Amazing. That is actually perfect.
不错 那语气确实挺完美的
All right, now let's hold on to each other for balance
好了 咱们相互搀扶着进去吧
like three totally sober grown men.
就像三个清醒的大老爷们一样
Come here.
这边
And here we go.
上路
Oh, yeah, we're nailing this.
噢耶 完全在我们的掌控之中
Hello? Charles?
Charles 你在吗
Surprise! Welcome to the party, pal!
惊喜吗 朋友们 欢迎来到派对
Wow! This is amazing!
哇 太厉害了
Yeah! Now we get to the best part.
对 好戏马上开始
Steaks and shots!
牛排配烈酒
Ohh, more meat and alcohol.
噢 又是肉和酒
"More?" What does that mean?
什么叫"又"
Uhh...
呃
Nothing?
没啥
Isn't this great? Uhhuh.
你说 这个派对是不是棒极了 嗯哼
So there is one question about the scavenger hunt
这个寻宝游戏 我有个问题
you have to answer.
你一定要回答
Was he everything you thought he'd be?
他是不是跟你想象的一模一样
Yes.
对
He was everything I thought he'd be.
他 跟我想象中一模一样
Never before has a person so perfectly met my expectations.
从来没有其他任何一个人如此符合我的想象
I know!
我也觉得
Isn't Reginald VelJohnson the best?
Reginald VelJohnson最好了
Reginald VelJohnson? From "Die Hard"?
Reginald VelJohnson "虎胆龙威"里的那位吗
Sergeant Powell was a part of my bachelor party?
Powell警长居然也是我单身派对的一部分吗
Is what I said upon meeting him.
我刚见到他的时候我就是这么说的
I'm just still emotional about it.
我到现在都特别激动呢
I can't believe you pulled that off!
我简直不敢相信 这你都能搞定
Yeah, I did.
没错
I have one more surprise for you.
我还有个惊喜给你
If I could have your eyes, ears,
眼睛看仔细 耳朵竖起来
and emotional cores...
全神贯注
I'd like to take you all on a journey.
我来带你感受一段旅程
Wow, you got a lot of photos of my birth.
哇 你怎么会有我这么多出生的照片
Your mom didn't have any pics, so I had to call the hospital.
你妈妈那边什么照片都没有 所以我就给医院打了个电♥话♥
Ah. Jake Peralta.
难怪呢 Jake Peralta
My partner. My best friend. My brother. My idol.
我的搭档 我的死党 我的兄弟 我的偶像
The one man who has never let me down.
一个从未让我失望过的男人
Oh, that's very kind.
嗷 太贴心了
Tonight had to be the biggest,
今晚必须是历史上规模最大
most special bachelor party ever.
最特别的单身派对
It had to be extraordinary because you,
必须要做到空前绝后 因为你
my friend, are no ordinary man.
我的朋友 你不平凡
In fact, you are 24 karat gold.
事实上 你简直就像24K金
24 karat gold!
24K金啊
Is that a phrase I say? No.
那是我的口头禅吗 不是啊
Like the coins from the hunt!
就像寻宝游戏里的硬币一样
Yes, of course. From those.
啊对 当然了 对 就是那个
Now, Terry, please present your gold coin.
现在 Terry 把你的金币拿出来吧
My gold coin? The hell?
我的金币 什么鬼啊
From the last stop, the one with Reginald VelJohnson.
就是最后一站啊 跟Reginald VelJohnson一起的那里
Yes, right, I already told you that I was there and I met him.
对对对 我已经跟你说过我见过他了
Stop bringing it up. Terry, give the man his coin!
就不要老提他了 Terry 快把金币拿出来啊
The hell are you talking about, Jake?
Jake你在说什么鬼啊
The coin. Give him the coin.
金币啊 快把金币给他
What coin? I don't have a... You give him a coin.
什么金币啊 我没有金 快把金币给他啊
Give him his gold coin. What's going on, guys?
快把金币还给他 到底什么情况啊 同志们
All right, here's the deal.
好吧 是这样的
Terry's coin fell out of his pocket, and we lost it.
Terry的那枚金币从口袋掉了出来 然后我们就找不到了
We just didn't have the heart to tell you.
我们只是不忍♥心告诉你而已
Oh, no. That cost $800.
我的天呐 不会吧 那花了我八百美金呢
All right, Terry will pay me back later.
好吧 Terry晚点可以把钱还给我
What? Captain, your coin, please.
啥 警监 请拿出你的金币
I ate mine.
我把它吃了
You ate your coin?
你把金币给吃了
Yes, I thought it was chocolate.
对 我以为是巧克力呢
But you hate chocolate. It has "Too much taste."
但是你不是很讨厌吃巧克力吗 因为"太有味道了"
Oh, man.
我的天
You guys didn't do the scavenger hunt, did you?
你们压根就没参加这个寻宝游戏 对不对
And you call yourselves The Batch Boys?
居然还好意思喊自己"单身男孩"
Actually, we call ourselves The Steak Studs.
其实 我们喊自己"牛排猛♥男♥"来着
Raymond!
Raymond
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表