剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
All right.
行
Okay. Get ready.
好了 准备
It's showtime. What?
表演时间到 什么
Hmm? Oh, I just said... I have Showtime.
呃 哦 我只是说 我有"表演时间"这个频道
The cable channel. Mm. Must be nice.
就那个付费的有线电视频道 嗯 那肯定很爽
Scully and Hitchcock are just looking at each other.
Scully和Hitchcock正盯着对方看
I'm a little worried they're not gonna be able...
我有点担心我可能无法
You son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥
Okay, we're a go.
好了 行动开始
Oh, my God, they're in a penis punch 69!
哦天 他们在进行69式下♥体♥攻击
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿
What's going on? Why are you fighting?
怎么了 你们怎么打起来了
Well, he punched me in the nuts,
是这样 他打我的蛋
so I punched him in the nuts,
所以我打他的蛋
so he punched me in the nuts,
所以他打我的蛋
so I punched him in the nuts.
所以我打他的蛋
But why? You still haven't told me why.
但为什么 你们还是没告诉我为什么
Um... Um...
呃 呃
Okay. I just need to get Holt's approval.
好了 只需要经过Holt的批准
Go for it.
去问吧
This. Is. Holt. Hey.
我是Holt 嘿
It's Officer Wilg at the armory.
我是军械库的警官Wilg
I got Peralta here.
Peralta来了
He's signing out body armor and a long gun.
他申领了一件防弹衣和一柄长枪
Is he all clear?
没问题吧
Yes. Approved.
是的 批准了
Thanks. Oh, hey, Raymond.
谢谢 哦 嘿 Raymond
Can't wait for you and Kevin to come over and meet the baby.
等不及你和Kevin来看宝宝了
We still on for Thursday, right?
周四没问题吧
Screw. That.
去你的
I'm sorry, I thought you wanted to meet baby Carol.
不好意思 我以为你想见Carol宝宝呢
Her surgery was such a success.
她的手术特别成功
Screw. That. Screw. That.
去你的 去你的
Get. Some. Good. Bye.
来 点 再 见
Ah. What a weirdo.
啊 真是个怪人
Anyways, thanks for the gun.
不管怎样 谢谢你的枪
Okay.
好吧
That should work.
这样应该就可以了
The hose thing was disconnected from the pipe thing,
塑料管之类的东西和水管之类的东西脱离了
so the tub thing wasn't filling.
所以水槽之类的东西没水
Now we can just turn this back on.
现在我们只需要把这个重新打开
And test it.
然后试试
Wait, first, let's say a prayer.
等一下 先祷告一下吧
Dear Beyoncé, Solange, Rihanna,
亲爱的Beyoncé和Solange还有Rihanna啊
someone cool that's white,
那些又酷又是白人的人啊
Cardi B, please bless this flush.
Cardi B啊 请保佑这个马桶
A-woman.
阿女人门
Okay.
好了
Ah! It works.
啊 成功了
We did it!
我们做到了
Uh, what's that weird noise?
呃 这奇怪的声音是怎么回事
It doesn't sound good.
听起来不妙
No, no, no. It sounds fine.
不 不 不 没事的
That's totally normal. We fixed it.
这很正常 我们修好了
Oh, damn.
哦 该死
Gah! Going somewhere?
嘎 去哪儿呢
Fine, yes, you got me.
好吧 你逮到我了
So how'd you know I was sneaking out?
你怎么知道我偷偷溜出来了
I got a couple of very angry texts from Officer Wilg
我收到警官Wlig发来了一串愤怒的短♥信♥
accusing me of quote unquote hating my own goddaughter.
指责我 以下为他原话"怨恨我自己的教女"
How close are you with Colin from the armory?
你和军械库的Colin是有多亲近啊
Let's focus on the real question.
回到主题上来
Why are you disobeying an order from the commissioner?
你为什么要违背局长的命令
I'm clearly the good guy here.
明显我才是好人
All right? If this was a movie, no one would be on your side.
好吗 如果这是一部电影的话 没人会站在你那边
You're basically the guy in "Ghostbusters"
你就是<捉鬼特工队>里面那个
who lets all the ghosts out.
让所有鬼跑出来的人
There's no such thing as ghosts.
世界上根本没有鬼
Exactly. Now, if you'll excuse me,
没错 现在麻烦让一下
I'm gonna go help Rosa.
我要去帮Rosa的忙
How? This isn't a movie.
怎么帮 这又不是拍电影
You're not gonna rush onto the scene
你不可能直接冲进场景里
and singlehandedly take down all the bad guys.
单枪匹马地解决掉所有坏人
I might. My gun is pretty big.
说不定我可以哦 我的枪挺大杆的
It barely fits in the car.
大得差点放不进车里
Want to be a hero?
想逞英雄是吗
You want to actually get something done?
你真的是想干点实事吗
Your friends and colleagues right here are struggling,
你的好友和你的同事在这里 苦苦奋斗着
and they need you.
他们需要你的帮助
I did everything I could.
我做了我所能做的一切
I tried to distract me and Charles all day long,
我这一整天都试着分散自己和Charles的注意力
and it didn't work.
不起作用啊
They don't need to be distracted.
他们需要的不是分散注意力
They need someone to help them face their fears
他们需要的是有人帮他们直面恐惧
and deal with the reality of the situation.
并且处理现实状况
Okay, great. So why don't you do it?
好啊 棒极了 那你怎么不去做啊
I tried, but it didn't work.
我试过了 并不起效
I'm not particularly skilled at emotional jabber.
我对温情闲聊这块真的不上手
I was hoping you would step up.
我还想着你主动上
And I was hoping to
那我还想着
actually do something valuable like help Rosa.
货真价实地做点能帮上Rosa的事情呢
So are you gonna stand in my way or not?
所以你是要挡住我的路吗
Okay, I think I got it.
好了 我想我搞定了
Just have to tighten this here,
只要把这里扭紧
and here we go.
然后好了
Please work.
希望搞定了
Come on.
求求你了
Come on!
求你了
Flush, you stupid son of a bitch!
冲水啊 你个愚蠢的婊♥子♥养♥的♥马桶
Ah!
啊
Wow. Bitches really do be crazy.
哇 婊♥子♥果然真够疯的
Sorry. We should just give up.
抱歉 我们就应该直接放弃的
This was such a dumb idea.
这个主意蠢爆了
Yeah, it would only matter
是啊 可这件事之所以重要
if we actually thought rosa was coming home today.
是因为我们认为Rosa今天就能平安回家
We should keep going, right? Definitely.
我们应该继续搞 对吗 对的没错
Also, it's fun to watch you get destroyed by a toilet.
而且 看着你被马桶摧毁也是挺有乐趣的
Hello?
喂
You know what, I'm trying to keep this line open,
不好意思 我要保证这条电♥话♥线路畅通
so I don't have time for your bull crap.
所以我没空听你瞎扯什么牛屎
Good-bye, Mom.
再见 老妈
I'm so sorry, how's your penis?
我很抱歉 你的屌♥还好吗
Sore. How's your penis?
酸痛 你的呢
Sore. I'm proud of us.
也是酸痛 我为我们俩自豪
Still too high. Okay. What if I cut myself?
血压还是太高 好的 那如果我割伤自己呢
Just to let some of the blood out?
放点血出来啥的
I'm sorry, but I can't stay here all day.
我很抱歉 可我不能一整天都待在这
I have other things to do.
我还有其他事情要做
You a traveling nurse, man. Don't big-time me.
你就一个到处旅行的护士 别来瞎忽悠我
I'm sorry. Look, it's been a tough day.
抱歉 今天不太好过
Hey, everyone, I got pizza.
嘿 大家伙好啊 我买♥♥了披萨
Grab a slice.
来一片啊
Probably gonna be a really long night,
估计会是漫漫长夜
and none of you have eaten anything.
你们还什么都没吃
Peralta, why are you back so soon?
Peralta 你怎么回来得这么早
Because I wanted to do something.
因为我想做点实事
Hey, guys. How're you holding up?
嘿 哥们 你还好吗
I mean, not great, but I know
不怎么好 不过我知道
you really don't want to talk about it.
你不是很想聊这事
No. We should talk about it.
不 我们应该好好聊聊
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表