剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Of course. It was easy.
当然 那很简单
Good, because I have something else.
很好 因为我还有一些别的事情
I need you to take my dog to Argentina
我要你把我的狗带到阿根廷
to be with Adrian on his ranch.
去Adrian的牧场那里和他汇合
Now, I know what you're gonnaask me, and the answer is no,
现在 我知道你要问我什么 答案是没有
I don't have a map of the booby traps,
我没有那里的诡雷地图
but I can tell you how he thinks.
但是我能告诉你他的布雷思路
Enough!
够了
I'm sorry. I hate to say this,
我很抱歉 我不想说这话
but you're asking too much of us.
但是你实在是对我们要求太多了
Is that how you feel too, Sarge?
你也是这么想的吗 警长
Yeah, Rosa, damn.
没错 Rosa 妈的
Good, finally.
太好了 总算这样了
What? Look, prison is awful.
什么 听着 监狱实在是太糟了
I hate it here. I'm lonely, I'm scared.
我恨这地方 我很孤单 我很害怕
I just wanna be back home,
我只是想回家
and I was happy you guys were coming to visit,
我很高兴你们能过来探望我
but then you started calling me by my first name,
但是接着你就用名字来称呼我
and you kept making that crazy crying face.
然后你则是顶着那张让人抓狂的哭哭脸
The only one that is acting like himself is Hitchcock.
唯一一个保持本色的人是Hitchcock
You! Shirt back on!
喂 你 把衣服穿回去
Stop being such a prude.
别装什么假正经了
If I'm gonna get through this,
如果我要跨过这道坎
I need to feel like my old life isn't gone.
我得感觉到我的旧生活并未走远
I need normal interactions.
我需要正常的交流互动
So, I need you guys to fight with me,
所以 我需要你们和我斗争
and be honest with me, and tell me no
对我实话实说 并且在我不可理喻的时候
when I'm being unreasonable.
能够说不
Okay, I promise: no more crying face.
好吧 我保证 不会再有哭哭脸了
And no more pity...Diaz.
也不会再有遗憾 Diaz
Thank you.
谢谢你们
I can't believe it took that long.
我真是不敢相信这会花这么久
I really thought the cable company was gonna break you.
我真的以为那有线电视公♥司♥会让你们崩溃来着
It did.
它做到了
But the good news is, you now have Epix,
但是好消息是 你现在订阅了Epix频道
plus some channel called "Tunez," With a Z.
加上某个叫做"Tunez"的频道 末位是"Z"
Two-year commitment.
两年合约
What else?
还有什么
Oh, you're never gonna believe this. I've been reading.
哦 你不会相信这个的 我一直在阅读书籍
Reading? Like, books by real authors?
阅读书籍 就是 真的作家写的那种书吗
I don't know, is Philip Roth a real author?
我不清楚 Philip Roth是个真的作家吗
Oh, my goodness!
哦 我的天呐
I wish you had gone to prison years ago.
我多希望你好几年前就进了监狱啊
I'm kidding. Obviously, I'm not
我开玩笑的 显然我不会因此
more attracted to you now than before.
比以前更加喜欢你
So, what else have you been reading?
那么 你还在读什么别的书呢
Oh, hang on one sec.
哦 等一下
Hey, boss, what's up?
嗨 老板 有啥事儿
I saw you got Wilson fired. Nice work.
我看到你让Wilson被开除了 干得不错
Welcome aboard.
欢迎入伙
Thank you. I promise you,
谢谢你 我向你保证
you won't regret it.
你不会后悔的
Just one more thing.
还有一件事
I know you used to be a cop.
我知道你以前是个条子
If you screw me over,
如果你欺骗背叛我
I will cut your testicles off
我会把你的蛋切下来
and watch you bleed to death in the dirt.
然后看着你在地上流血而死
You got that?
你听明白了
Can I trust you?
我能相信你吗
Yeah. I got nothing to hide.
当然 我没什么好隐瞒的
I'm your Beef Baby.
我是你的牛肉小宝
Hey, sorry about that.
嘿 刚刚不好意思
Where were we? Jake, that sounded really bad.
我们说到哪儿了 Jake 这听起来真的非常糟糕
Is everything okay? Yeah.
一切都好吗 没错
Everything's fine. I'm talking to you.
一切都好 我在和你说话
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表