剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Congratulations. Thank you!
恭喜你们 谢谢你
Charles, stop thanking her.
Charles 别再谢谢她了
Hello, squad. I am Sergeant Amy Santiago
各位好 我是警长Amy Santiago
and I'm your new commanding officer.
我是你们的新长官
I have big plans for us,
我对大家寄予厚望
but it's always best to start with something small
但是我们应该从小事做起
and do it perfectly.
并要做到最好
So--
所以
Sergeant, I know what we should start with.
警长 我知道我们应该从哪开始
Oh, I'm sorry, Officer Jennings. Gary Jennings.
噢 不好意思 你是警官 Jennings 我叫Gary Jennings
Officer Jennings, I already have a plan.
Jennings警官 我已经有了一个计划
Okay, well, you just paused,
好吧 是这样 你刚才停顿了一下
so I thought you were looking for suggestions,
所以我以为 你想看我们有没有什么建议
which I have a lot of. Nope.
而我有很多 并没有
Not why I paused.
并不是我停顿的原因
Anyway, our first order of business will be
不管怎样 我们第一个要执行的命令是
updating the filing system, so--
更新文件归档系统 所以
We should use barcodes. No, no, no, no.
我们应该用上条形码 不 不 不
No need to jump in.
不用突然插话进来
I already have a system in mind.
我已经有一个想要实施的系统了
Okay, well you just keep stopping,
好吧 只不过你不断地停顿
so I thought Ahto pour water.
所以我以为 停顿是为了倒水
Because I'm thirsty. Got it. Great.
因为我很渴 了解 没问题
Now, let's get into the details of this with--
现在 我们讲讲这个问题的一些细节
Oh, my God! What, Gary?
我的天啊 Gary 你要干什么
You're spilling water everywhere.
你的水撒得到处都是
Yes, I am.
没错 我撒得到处都是
Because our first order of business
因为我们要执行的第一个任务是
is cleaning this floor.
把地板擦干净
Charles! Charles, come here.
Charles Charles 过来
I figured out how to get our money back.
我知道怎么把钱要回来了
I knew you'd save our honeymoon.
我就知道你能拯救我们的蜜月
My honeymoon. Whatever.
是我的蜜月 随便吧
Yeah, all right. So NutriBoom is a massive financial scam, right?
是的 这么说营养爆弹是个大型金融骗局 对吧
If we can prove that, we could take down the whole company.
如果我们能证明 就能搞垮整个公♥司♥
Oh, I don't know. Are you sure you wanna take them on?
我不知道 你确定你想和他们对着干吗
They're pretty scary.
他们挺吓人的
I mean, no one's seen the CEO's wife in years.
我是说 几年都没人见过总裁的老婆了
People think she's been murdered.
有人认为她已经被谋杀了
That's just a rumor. All right, here's the plan:
只是谣言而已 好吧 我的计划是这样
we infiltrate their headquarters and get their financial records.
我们潜入他们的总部 把财务记录弄到手
But how do we get in, you ask?
但是你可能会问 我们怎么进去呢
By attending today's meeting of President's Club
我们去参加今天的总裁俱乐部
Admiral Level NutriMasters at the NutriTower Life Base.
都是上将级别的营养大♥师♥ 地点是营养塔楼生活基地
I don't know, they know we're cops,
我不知道 他们知道我们是警♥察♥
we can't just walk in.
我们不能随随便便走进去
Correct. We can't walk right in,
对 我们不能直接走进去
but we know someone who's a high-level NutriBoom distributor who can.
但我们认识一个能进去的营养爆弹高层经销商
And he look exactly like you.
而且他和你长得一模一样
Hey, guys.
嗨 你俩
I don't know. You really think it'll work?
我不知道 你真觉得这样能行吗
Charles, it has to.
Charles 这必须得行
It's for our honeymoon.
这是为了我们的蜜月
You said "Our".
你说了"我们的"
Okay, the meeting at NutriBoom HQ starts in two hours.
营养爆弹总部的会议两小时后开始
Charles, you're going as Bill
Charles 你扮作Bill进入
and I'm going as one of your NutriCruits.
而我是你招的一个营养新人
Bill, did you bring those things I asked for?
Bill 我要的东西你带来了吗
Yep, all of my belongings that you'll need are in this suitcase.
带来了 所有你要的我的东西都在这个包里
Why is it vibrating? Is your cell phone in here?
它为什么在振动 你的手♥机♥在里面吗
No.
不在
I'm sure it's not a sex toy.
我确定不是性♥爱♥玩具
All right, these people really know Bill,
好了 这些人非常熟悉Bill
so you're gonna have to become him.
所以你得完全变成他
I can't believe I'm about to say this,
我不相信我会说出这种话
but Bill, tell us all about yourself.
但Bill 跟我们谈谈你自己
Let's start with my whole family history.
从我整个家族历史开始讲起吧
I was abandoned at a playground as an infant.
我还是个婴儿的时候被丢弃在操场上
And here I am.
然后我现在在这儿
Oh. That was the whole thing.
这就是全部的故事啊
Well, sad. But easier than remembering a bunch of names.
有些可怜 但比记一堆名字容易多了
Okay, tell us more.
好吧 告诉我们点别的
Now, here's a list of all the nicknames I go by.
这是我所有的绰号♥
Big Bill, Big Eric, Big Drew, Big Dave, Super Thick--
大Bill 大Eric 大Drew 大Dave 超级愚蠢
Just write them all down for us.
直接全都写下来给我们
And that's why the number of belly buttons I have is...
所以我的肚脐眼的个数是
Two. One.
两个 一个
Zero. Ahh.
没有 啊
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Hello.
你好
That's it. Okay, now let's work on your wink.
够了 好吧 现在我们来学习一下眨眼
Almost. Now think,
差不多了 现在这么想
only you and I know our naughty little secret.
只有你和我知道我们淘气的小秘密
Okay, I think Boyle's ready.
好了 我觉得Boyle准备好了
That's a no-go, Amigo.
这样不行 朋友
If you really wanna pass as me,
如果你真的想装作是我
you're gonna need to learn my patented neck massage technique.
你必须得学会我个人独有的颈部按♥摩♥技术
I think I've learned enough.
我觉得我学得够多了
Yeah, I don't really see that coming up.
对 我也觉得不需要这个了
Thanks for your help, Bill.
感谢你的帮助 Bill
So how did your first briefing go, Sergeant?
你的第一次简报会议开得怎么样 警长
Did you give the squad a simple goal?
你是不是给警员们下了一个简单的指令
Revamping the filing system.
改进归档系统
Mm, smart. Sounds very easy.
聪明 听起来很容易
I assume it's been a success?
我猜会议开得很成功吧
Yes. It's been...
是的 会议开得
all types of successes.
各种成功
Rousing, resounding...
振奋人心 余音绕梁
smashing.
轰动全场
Oh, it's good to hear. Remember, failure...
太好了 记住 失败
is for failures.
是留给失败者的
Good thing I'm not a failure.
幸好我不是失败者
Guys, I lied. My briefing was a total failure.
大家 我说谎了 我的简报会议搞得一团糟
But you told Captain Holt it went great in such a normal way.
但你如此淡定地跟Holt警监说一切都很顺利
I'm a terrible manager.
我是名糟糕的管理者
I've got this super eager know-it-all on my squad
我的小队里上有个超级自大无所不知的人
who keeps derailing me with all his ideas
他不停地提各种意见打乱了我的思路
and I can't get anything done.
我什么事都做不了
Aww, you got an Amy.
啊 你碰上了一个Amy
Oh, she's got an Amy. It's pretty normal.
她碰上了Amy 这挺正常的
Yeah, she got one of her, right?
是啊 她碰着了一个和自己一样的人 对吧
Like a pet. Takes one to know one, I guess.
像一只宠物 同类最了解同类 我猜
No, he is not an Amy.
不 他不是Amy
I am nothing like Gary.
我跟Gary一点都不像
Uhh, first of all, Gary and Amy are the exact same name.
首先 Gary和Amy名字一模一样
Let me ask you this:
我问你
did he already send you nine follow-up emails about the briefing?
他是不是已经给你发了九封指令传达会的后续邮件
No.
不是
It's 30.
是30封
You got an Amy.
你碰上了一个Amy
Guys, I think I would know if my Gary was an Amy.
朋友们 我觉得我能判断我的Gary是不是Amy
Hey, Gary. What you reading?
嗨 Gary 你在看什么呢
The new issue of "Stationery Monthly".
最新一♥期♥的<文具月刊>
Yeah, I have an Amy.
是 我是碰上了Amy
Bill. Is that you?
Bill 是你吗
Yes, it's me, Bill. Hello.
对 是我 Bill 你好啊
You seem different. Nope.
你好像有点不一样啊 没有
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表