剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Okay, I'll be honest,
好吧 我实话跟你说
we've had some problems with Mr. Pimento before.
以前Pimento先生就出现过问题
I think he may have broken into my apartment once.
我觉得他可能曾经擅自闯入我的公♥寓♥
Oh, you'd know. He leaves a lot of hair behind.
噢 你肯定能发现 他会留下好多头发
He's a shedder. Mmhmm.
他掉毛 嗯嗯
Okay. I'll talk to my supervisor,
好吧 我会和我的主管谈谈
see what can be done.
看看怎么解决
Great. Thank you very much.
太好了 太谢谢你了
See, Charles? Things are starting to look up.
你看 Charles 事情在往好的方向发展
Up your butt!
发展个屁
Adrian! What a coincidence.
Adrian 好巧啊
We were just... filing a complaint about you.
我们刚刚在 投诉你
You were obviously listening.
你刚刚肯定在听了
I don't know why I'm trying to lie.
我不知道我为什么藏着掖着
Oh, we're locked in. Great.
哦 我们被锁起来了 太好了
First you cut me out of your lives,
首先 你疏远我
then you try and get me fired?
现在你又想害我被开除
My therapist was right about you guys.
我的治疗师对你们的评价很对啊
You're a couple of dinguses. You have a therapist?
你们就是傻子 你有治疗师
Yeah, he's helping me work on my rotator cuff.
嗯 他帮我治疗肩袖
Oh, I see, it's a physical therapist.
哦 我明白了 理疗师啊
Oh, he's very physical, Charles.
嗯 他经常动手 Charles
Very physical.
经常动手
So what do you think?
所以你觉得怎么样
Mm, I don't love the sash.
嗯 我不喜欢这个腰带
But it's fine. I'm just gonna get it.
但是没事的 我就选这个吧
What? That's the first one you tried on.
什么 这才是你试的第一件
I once saw you look at 54 different accordion folders
我有一次看你看了54种可折叠文件夹
and not buy any of them due to weak tabs.
最后还因为标签容易坏没买♥♥
I file hard. I need strong tabs.
我经常整理文件啊 我需要结实的标签
I just don't want to take up any more time.
我就是不想花更多的时间了
Your break's not even a quarter done.
你休息时间连四分之一都没过呢
I'll stay another ten minutes.
我再留10分钟
You'll stay until I dismiss you.
我让你走之前你都不许走
Irene, music.
Iren 放音乐
Now spin.
转个圈
All units, attempted 1030-Charlie.
所有小组 有商店发生抢劫案
Bodega on Smith. Perp is heading east on Baltic.
史密斯街上的小超♥市♥ 嫌犯在波罗的街朝东逃去
That's us! We're on Baltic.
我们的方向 我们现在就在波罗的
Oh, crap. That was him!
哦 糟了 刚刚那个就是
Hey!
嘿
NYPD, stop!
纽约警♥察♥ 站住
Hey!
嘿
Stay down! Damn, sarge.
别动 牛啊 警长
Maybe I do like the sash.
也许我还是喜欢这个腰带的
Sir, brace yourself.
长官 振作起来
Olivia Crawford just tweeted a post
Olivia Crawford刚刚又发推了
of an officer carrying a woman
内容是警员抱着一位女性
through knee-deep flood waters.
趟过了膝盖深的水
Spoiler alert: they are of different races.
剧透提醒 他们来自不同种族
Terry teared up.
Terry有泪要流啊
I love when calamity brings people together.
我最喜欢看灾难拉近人与人的距离了
Sir, it got another retweet from the mayor.
长官 市长又转发了
It got a retweet from the governor.
然后州长又转发了
Well, I have already set up my accounts,
嗯 我已经有账号♥了
and not to toot my own bugle,
而且我也不是王婆卖♥♥瓜
but I think I did an admirable job.
但是我觉得我做得非常到位
Oh, okay, what's your handle? I'll be your first follower.
嗯 好吧 你用户名是什么 我来做你的一个粉丝
It's @5261796d6e6♥4♥20486f6c74.
是@5261796d6e6♥4♥20486f6c74
It spells "Raymond Holt" In hexadecimal code. Clever, right?
是Raymond Holt的十六进制拼写 聪明吧
Captain, are you sure you wouldn't like some help with this?
警监 你确定 你不需要别人帮你一下吗
Oh, no need. Now, for my first tweet,
哦 不需要 看我第一条推特
I think I should give an update on the water main break
我觉得我应该发点关于主水管爆裂的
that's actually informative.
真实有用的信息
"NYC H20-Main SITREP: at 2040 EDT
"纽约市主水管情况报告 时间2040东部夏令时"
current PSI 456 MAX CAP 204000 LPM."
"当前位置456 最大容量204000升每分钟"
Suck on that tasty lemon drop, Olivia Crawford.
吃我这记酸柠硬糖拳 Olivia Crawford
Oh, look at that. An alert.
噢 瞧瞧 有提醒了
I'm probably trending already.
估计我已经上热门了
What? My account has been deactivated?
啥 我的账户已无效
Twitter thinks you're a bot.
推特以为你是机器人
Why? I am a human.
为什么 我是人类
I am a human male.
我是男性人类
Adrian, open up.
Adrian 开门
Get out of here, Travis!
别在这待着 Travis
Come on, Adrian, admit it.
行了 Adrian 承认吧
You have a conflict of interest.
我们之间就是有利益冲突
How could I have a conflict of interest?
我们怎么可能会有利益冲突
We barely have a relationship.
我们基本上没什么关系
We're not even friends anymore.
我们连朋友都不是了
You saw to that, didn't you? That's crazy.
你故意的 不是吗 怎么会呢
We may have lost touch, but we're still friends.
我们可能不联♥系♥了 但我们还是朋友啊
Oh, is that right, Jake? Are we still friends?
噢 是吗 Jake 我们还是朋友
If that's the case, then when did I lose my virginity?
如果是这样的话 我什么时候失去童贞的
Oh, man, you've told us so many intense graphic sex stories.
哦 兄弟 你跟我们说了太多画面感巨强的性♥爱♥故事了
I have! But a true friend
我是讲过 但是真正的朋友
always remembers a friend's first.
永远都会记住朋友的第一次
Jake, we know this! It's got to be one of the swamps.
Jake 我们知道答案的 肯定是在沼泽里发生的其中一个
Uh, Florida swamp, or Okefenokee Swamp, or...
嗯 弗罗里达沼泽还是奥克弗诺基沼泽还是
oh, was it a bayou?
哦 还是在长沼
No, no, no! I've got it.
不不不 我知道了
Summer of '91, at a screening of "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves."
91年夏天 一次<侠盗王子罗宾汉> 的放映会上
Well done. It was Bryan Adams' soundtrack
干得好 是Bryan Adam的原声带
and Kevin Costner's flawless British accent
和Kevin Costner完美的英音
that put us in the mood to get gross.
让我们有了做污污事情的念头
Next question. Favorite shape?
下一题 最喜欢的形状
Oval? Of course!
椭圆 答对了
Favorite scent? Trick question.
最喜欢的气味 陷阱题
You lost your sense of smell in a...
你失去了你的嗅觉
Shipwreck!
在一次海难中
Guys, we are friends!
伙计们 我们的确是朋友
Aww, I love you guys.
噢 我爱你们
Are you still angry?
你还在生气吗
No, that was a cathartic scream of love.
不了 刚刚那是宣泄式尖叫来表达爱意
Understood. Good.
了解 很好
Well, anyways, I'm sorry about how things went down, man.
嗯 不管怎么样 很抱歉事情弄成这样 兄弟
We should have stayed in touch.
我们应该保持联♥系♥的
No, it's just as much my fault as yours.
不 这个我也有错的
I could have kept in touch with you guys
我本来可以联♥系♥你们的
and probably should have told you about my new family.
可能还应该告诉你们我的新家庭
Your new what now?
你的新什么玩意
Ah, Travis. Great, you're here.
啊 Travis 太好了 你来了
These gentlemen are innocent and are free to go.
这两位先生是无辜的 他们可以走了
You're fired, Adrian. What?
你被开除了 Adrian 什么
And as for you, my supervisor and I reviewed your case.
至于你们俩 我和我的上司看了你的案子
Turpentine is all the proof we need to deny your claim.
松节油是我们拒绝理赔需要的唯一证据
The feeling wasn't mutual.
他们没有与我们的感受同在
You're so lame, you know that, Travis?
你逊爆了 你知道吗 Travis
Wait a second. Is this just because
等等 你这么做是不是因为
I did molly with your daughter?
我和你女儿一起吃过摇♥头♥丸♥
You did?
你什么
Don't think he knew about that.
不认为他以前知道这件事
Just don't ever come back here again.
永远不要再到这来
If you do, I'll have you arrested.
如果你回来 我就把你抓起来
How dare you?
你好大的胆子
I gave you the best two weeks of my life!
我生命中最美好的两个星期都给了你
Oh, guys, I'm so screwed. We got no leads.
哦 兄弟们 我麻烦打了 我们完全没线索
I'm not gonna get any of the money back.
我会一份钱都拿不回来的
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
We go directly to Travis' house right now,
我们直接去Travis的家
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表