剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I'm really scared for Rosa.
我真的很担心Rosa
Me too.
我也是
And it keeps making me think about my kids.
这还让我不停地想到自己的孩子
How do I deal with the fact
我是怎么处理过来的
that every day I leave for work,
因为每一天我出门上班之后
I might not come home?
都有可能再也回不了家
Man, I don't even know, Terry. I don't have kids yet,
哥们 我都不知道怎么说 Terry 我还没有孩子
but I know you love them.
可我知道你很爱他们
And I feel like that's all you can really do, right?
就我看来 那就是你所能做到的事情 不是吗
I mean, now that I'm getting married,
我的意思是 现在我快要结婚了
I keep thinking if something happens to me,
我总是忍♥不住想如果我发生什么意外了
it'll actually affect someone else.
那样是真的会影响到某人
I'd get over it eventually, after a lot of therapy.
我最终会熬过来的 在大量的治疗帮助下
I was more talking about Amy, but yes, you too, Charles.
其实我说的是Amy 不过也对 也会影响到你 Charles
Hey, look at that. 130 over 80.
嘿 你看 低压80高压130
Back to normal. I can get out of your hair now.
恢复正常了 我现在就可以不再烦你了
Nice.
棒
Told you, Andrew.
跟你说过了 Andrew
Terry's in tiptop.
Terry身体棒棒哒
Thanks, Jake.
谢谢 Jake
Captain. I know you don't eat pizza,
警监 我知道你不吃披萨
but I figured you'd want to be included.
但我想你应该也想参与进来的
Uh, thank you.
呃 谢谢
You know what would make a great movie?
你知道什么故事拍成电影会好看吗
One where the hero sits with his friends
英雄坐下来跟朋友一块
and they talk about their emotions.
他们好好地聊聊自己的情感
I know that you're just being nice right now,
我知道你现在纯属一片好意
but that would be a terrible movie.
但那样的电影也太糟糕了
I mean, what would the poster even be?
我是说 那海报得怎么弄啊
Just a bunch of people's faces?
就一堆人脸吗
Guys. Guys, guys, guys.
各位 各位 各位 各位
They just took both shooters into custody.
他们刚刚将两名抢手都拘押归案
Officers got injured in the action. They don't say how many.
有警官在行动中受伤 没报人数
Call Diaz. Get her cell.
打给Diaz 快打她电♥话♥
Damn it.
我♥操♥
It's still just going to voice mail.
还是直接转去语♥音♥信箱
Okay. I don't have the names of the injured officers,
好的 我没有受伤警官的名单
but if Diaz is unharmed,
不过如果Diaz没有受伤
she should be contacting us shortly.
她应该很快会联♥系♥我们的
Or, if her phone is dead,
又或者 她的手♥机♥死机了
perhaps she'll be walking out the elevator at any moment.
那么可能她随时会从电梯里走出来
Come on, Scully!
得了吧 Scully
You can't be doing stuff like that, man!
你不能这样子做啊 兄弟
I was just making a copy downstairs.
我只是去楼下复印点东西啊
Yeah, well, next time, think.
好吧 下次 动动脑子
About what? I don't know!
动脑子想啥啊 我不知道
Okay, Jake. Come on, man. Go easy on him.
好了 Jake 对啊 兄弟 对他别这么凶
Diaz! Rosa!
Diaz Rosa
You're okay! Where'd you come from?
你没事 你从哪里蹦出来的
Felt like walking, so I took the stairs.
想走路了 爬楼梯上来的
Also, I thought it'd be funny to mess with you guys.
而且 我想趁这机会整整你们也是好的
Rosa, you know I hate pranks.
Rosa 你知道我讨厌恶作剧
You love pranks. I do. I really do.
你最爱恶作剧 是 我确实爱恶作剧
You did it so good.
你干得太漂亮了
Were you guys worried about me or something?
你们刚刚是在担心我还是怎么了吗
No.
没有
So what happened? Did they shoot at you?
所以发生什么了 他们有对着你开枪吗
Were you in the thick of it?
你有陷入激战吗
It's been a really tough day. I just want to get a beer.
这一天挺难熬的 我只想喝杯啤酒
I don't feel like getting into it.
我不想说太多
Are you sure? Because the journey I went on today taught me
你确定吗 因为我经历的这趟旅程告诉我
that sometimes it's best to talk about things...
有时候说出自己的真实感受很重要的
Jake. Right. It was a stupid idea.
Jake 好的 这主意蠢透了
And Holt told me to do it, so.
是Holt让我这么干的 那么
Let's just go get a drink and sit in total silence.
让我们去喝上一杯 安静地坐在那
Perfect. First, I gotta go to the can.
完美 首先 我得去趟厕所
Actually, you might want to check out
实际上 你不妨来用一下
the ladies' room up here.
楼上的女洗手间
Hey, Rosa, it's me, Gina Linetti.
嘿 Rosa 是我啦 Gina Linetti
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Me and Amy made a little surprise for you,
我和Amy给你准备了一点小惊喜
and I think you're gonna like it very, very much.
我想你会非常非常喜欢的
Come on, girl.
好了 妞儿
Ta-da!
你看
You made it sound like you fixed the toilet.
你这么说话就好像你修好的厕所一样
Yeah, I thought maybe Amy would've
是啊 我以为说不定Amy能
pulled something together in the two minutes i stepped outside.
在我出去的这两分钟里搞出点什么花样
Hey, Gina! Look what I stole from the Barnes and...
嘿 Gina 你看我从Barnes那边偷来了什么东西
Oh, my God, Rosa! I'm so happy to see you!
我的天啊 Rosa 见到你我太开心了
Wait, are you covered in toilet water?
等等 你这是被厕所水搞得一身湿吗
Yes, big-time. But this is happening.
是啊 湿透了 不过该抱的还是得抱
Ugh. Fine.
呃 好吧
Kinda feel like I'm lurking.
感觉我好像在偷♥窥♥一样
Gina, get in here. Yay!
Gine 过来一起抱 好叻
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表