剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
That's okay.
没事
It's kind of nice to hear this kind of thing from another parent,
能听另一个为人父母者说这种事儿还挺好的
so... thank you.
所以 谢啦
You know, I don't even think Dave Coulier juggles.
话说 我觉得Dave Coulier好像不会耍杂技
I Googled it. He doesn't.
我搜索了 他确实不会
Man... what a trip.
我天 太乌龙了
**Rap, rap, spitting rhymes*
*说唱 说唱 吐出押韵
**Kissing shorties on the lips*
*亲吻小妞的嘴唇
**Have no fear, Mr. Rap is here*
*不要害怕 说唱先生在此
**And he will drink three beers*
*他会喝掉三瓶啤酒
I wish he would turn the radio down.
我希望他能关掉广播
You think that's the radio?
你以为这是广播里的歌♥吗
That sounds like professional music to you?
你觉得这玩意听起来像专业的音乐吗
All music after Mahler sounds exactly like that.
在马♥勒♥之后所有的音乐听起来都这样啊
Now, how do we expect Kyle to transfer the bug to Seamus?
我们要怎么靠Kyle把窃听器给Seamus呢
I got him a very expensive bottle of whiskey
我给他了他一瓶巨贵的威士忌
to give to his uncle as a gift.
让他送给他叔叔做礼物
The transmitter's in the cork.
传送器就在软木塞里
We planned for everything.
我们计划的非常周全
Oops.
我去
What was that?
那是什么动静
He broke the bottle.
他把瓶子打碎了
He Fredo'd it.
他Fredo式的搞砸了
Oh, so you didn't plan for everything?
可见你们也不是什么都计划好了
You forgot to idiot-proof the bottle.
你们忘了给酒瓶做点防蠢蛋保护措施呗
Well, perhaps you want to idiot-proof your criticism,
也许是你忘了给你的批评做防蠢蛋保护措施
because I got him a backup bottle with a backup bug.
因为我给了他一瓶子装着备用窃听器的备用酒
It's a good thing I had another one.
幸亏我还有一瓶
Oh, no. God!
哎呀 我天
And... there goes the backup bottle.
嗯 备用酒也碎了
Right, except for one thing:
没错 但是有一个东西没碎
I also put a bug in the keys.
我在钥匙里也放了窃听器
Of course he did.
他当然放了啦
Guy's got more bugs up his sleeve than Oogie Boogie.
这家伙袖子里藏的窃听器比布袋妖怪还多
Don't get the reference. "Nightmare Before Christmas."
不知道你这是什么哏 <圣诞惊魂夜>呀
Oh. Shh, shh, shh.
哦 嘘嘘嘘
They're talking.
他们在说话
Hey, Uncle Seamus.
嘿 Seamus叔叔
These are for you.
这是给你
You found my Rolls.
你找到了我的劳斯莱斯
I'm impressed.
了不起啊
Hey, welcome back to the family, huh?
欢迎回归家族 哈
We got a lot of catching up to do.
回头好好和你叙叙旧
Well done.
好样的
Well done. Thank you both.
很好 谢谢你们
We did it. We reunited a family.
我们做到了 我们让一个家庭团聚了
Is this what it feels like to be Oprah?
当奥普拉就是这个感觉吗
You wish.
想得美
OK, here's what we found out from the bug that we placed.
好 这是从我们放的窃听器里得到的消息
Seamus is planning on stealing $20 million
Seamus打算从一辆运钞车里偷走
in bearer bonds from an armored truck.
两千万美元的不记名债券
As we speak, the block party is in full swing.
我们说话这会儿 街区聚会正如火如荼
Oh, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba. Here you go.
哦 去去去去去 拿着
Turns out, he only wanted a permit
原来 他要办那张许可证
so the street would be closed down,
是为了能够封锁街道
forcing the armored truck to divert
迫使运钞车转向
down a narrow abandoned alley.
走一条废弃的窄巷子
It's the perfect place for an ambush,
那是伏击的最佳地点
but we changed the truck's schedule,
但是我们已经改了运钞车的安排
so they hadn't picked up the bonds yet.
所以他们没有装任何债券
Hey, there's nothing in here.
嘿 这啥都没有啊
That truck is as empty
这车是空的
as Jackson Browne's running surface.
空的像Jackson Browne跑的那条道
Empty? "Running on Empty"?
就是空的嘛 歌♥名叫<空自奔跑>啊
He sings that song.
他唱的那首歌♥
Running surface?
跑什么道
Okay, so Terry didn't like it... Charles?
好吧 Terry嫌弃我的哏 Charles呢
Don't make me do this, Jake.
不要逼我 Jake
Whatever.
随便吧
The point is, the truck is empty.
重点是 卡车是空的
So we did it... I can't believe it's all wrapped up.
所以说我们成功了 难以置信 全都完事了
Do you even know what we did?
你知道我们都做了啥吗
No, just feeling out how close we were to calling it a day.
不知道 就是觉得离结束今天的工作又近了一丢丢
Soon, Scully.
很快了 Scully
Now that Captain Holt has repaid his debt
既然Holt警监已经还清了他欠的人情债
without compromising his stupid moral compass
也没有损害他那愚蠢的道德准则
the only thing left is for him to get his tape back,
他只需要做最后一件事 就是拿回录音带
which should be happening right about... now.
而这应该正在进行中 就现在
Oh.
哦
Your block party's going well.
你的街区聚会办得挺好啊
Wasn't as much fun as I hoped it would be,
不如我之前想的那么好玩
but, um, you lived up to your end of the bargain, so.
但是 你兑现了你的承诺 所以
I'm a man of my word.
我说话算话
As am I.
我也是
Your tape.
你的磁带
You ever want to do business again, my door is always open.
什么时候你要是想再做点交易 我的大门永远向你敞开
Well, you should close it, lest you get moths.
你应该关着门 免得进飞蛾
Good day.
再见
Hey, there, sir.
嘿 你好啊 先生
Top of the mornin' to you.
给您道早安
Oh, no. What's wrong?
不是吧 出什么事儿
Why do you always assume something's wrong when I come in here?
为啥每次我进来你都觉得是出什么事儿了
Couldn't I be bringing you good news?
我就不能给你带来好消息吗
Are you? No.
你带了吗 没
Something's terribly wrong.
出大事儿了
It's Seamus. What do you mean?
是Seamus 怎么个意思
Forensics confirmed the tape he made of me was never copied.
法证确认了他给我录的那个磁带没有副本
We're in the clear.
这事儿我们已经了了
It's not about that.
不是这个事
I was checking our bug, and I overheard him talking about
我检查了我们的窃听器 然后我无意听到他说
what went wrong with the armored car heist.
运钞车抢劫那事儿到底出了什么差错
He's pinning the blame on...
他把这事儿怪罪给了
Kyle.
Kyle
It has to be him.
肯定是他
Everything was going great
所有事儿都好好的
until he suddenly reappeared out of the blue.
直到他冷不丁又出现
I bet that dum-dum ran his mouth,
肯定是那蠢货漏了风声
and that is the last time he screws over this family.
这是他最后一次搞砸家族里的事儿了
He's gonna pay.
他要付出代价的
Did he say what he would do to him?
他说了他要怎么对付他了吗
No, they ran over a huge pothole
没 他们开车恰巧碾过一个巨坑
and then complained about de Blasio for the next hour.
然后抱怨Bill de Blasio(纽约市长)抱怨了一个小时
Yes, he needs to do something about the roads.
嗯 他确实得对道路问题采取点措施了
Look, I don't specifically know
你看 我并不是很确定
they're gonna do something bad to Kyle.
他们会对Kyle做点啥坏事
They might just lightly beat him up, so we could do nothing.
他们可能就是轻轻地揍他一顿 那我们就不好插手
We could take the loophole.
我们可以钻个漏洞
You do love loopholes.
你喜欢漏洞的啊
I know we just put Seamus behind us,
我知道我们刚了结了Seamus的事
but unfortunately, you've made me a better person.
但不幸的是 你已经把我变成了一个更好的人
I think we have to help Kyle.
我认为我们得帮帮Kyle
Good.
好的
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Oh.
哦
Sorry, it's just...
不好意思 就
you said you're proud of me. That's my tear trigger.
你说你为我骄傲 戳中我泪点了
All right. Let's go save Kyle before the dam breaks.
好吧 在泪腺崩溃之前我们去救Kyle吧
Hello, Seamus. Hello, Raymond.
你好啊 Seamus 你好啊 Raymond
So, apparently, NYPD police came today
是这样 纽约市警局的警♥察♥今儿来了
to arrest my nephew Kyle for unpaid parking violations.
以没支付违章停车费用的罪名逮捕了我侄子Kyle
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表