剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
And you want me to, what, clear his record?
你是需要我 怎么着 把他的违章记录销了吗
I've already done my favor.
我已经帮过一次忙了
No, I know it's a cover.
不 我知道那是个掩护
I know he's in protective custody
我知道他现在是受保护监禁的
because he helped you stop my armored car play.
因为他帮你们阻止了我的运钞车好戏
I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
No? You asked me for a permit,
不知道啊 你向我要了一个许可证
and I got it. I've paid my debt.
我拿到了 这帐我还清了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在 不好意思
I have a bowl of mush to enjoy.
我要好好享用这碗糊糊
You're right. You don't owe me anything.
你说的对 你什么都不欠我的
But I owe you.
但是我欠你的
And what, exactly, does that mean?
这话 确切地说 是什么意思
That means you mess with my family, I mess with yours.
这话的意思是 你乱掺和我的家事 我也要掺和你家的事
You tell your husband, Kevin, I'll see him real soon.
你告诉你丈夫 Kevin 我很快就跟他碰面
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表