剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
You screwed up, and my client's leaving.
你们玩完了 我的客户要走人了
No! He can't leave until I dismiss him.
不行 除非我放人 否则他不准走
You've had him for ten hours
你们已经审讯了十个小时了
and 45 minutes.
加四十五分钟
15 more and we file a harassment claim.
再过十五分钟 我们会提起骚扰申诉
Great! Then I'll just keep him for 14 minutes.
好样的 我就再留他十四分钟
Seriously? Just to be childish?
真的吗 就这么孩子气吗
Yuh doy!
没错哟
I told you not to lie!
我跟你说了不要撒谎
What were you thinking?!
你想什么呢
I thought it would work.
我以为能有用的
And I wanted to be the one that got him.
我想让他认罪
Is this about your ego?
是为了你的自尊心吗
Are you that desperate for everyone to know how great you are?
你就那么迫切的想让所有人知道你有多厉害吗
It's not about everyone.
不是所有人
Okay? It's just...
好吗 就
I wanted you to know.
我想让你知道而已
Oh, my God.
哎呀
I got it!
我知道了
He's not answering any questions.
他什么都不会回答
That's okay. I have no questions.
没事 我不是来问问题的
That's right. I'm about to monologue, son.
没错 我要来段独白了 小子
You better make it quick. You only got eight minutes.
你最好快点 就剩八分钟了
All right, then let me paint you a picture
好 来 让我给你描述一下
I'm Philipa, successful periodontist
我是Philip 一个成功的牙周病学家
that's become addicted to Diazepam,
对地♥西♥泮♥上瘾
a sedative I take because I'm junkie scum.
我吃这玩意是因为我嗑药上瘾
Also, for real, addiction is a disease.
顺便 讲真 上瘾是种病
I would be super empathetic if you hadn't murdered a man.
你要是没杀人的话我会对你抱有超强同理心的
What is the point of this? I'll get there.
这是要干什么 听我说
So, one day I'm working late when my boss Robert surprises me.
有一天 我下班很晚 这时候我老板Robert吓了我一跳
He found out I was stealing meds...
他发现了我偷药的事儿
again, junkie scum... also again, not your fault.
再一次 瘾君子 顺便 不是你的错
There's a major genetic component to addiction.
上瘾这事有很大一部分基因因素
He says he's gonna file a police report.
他说他要跟警方报案
I could lose my license.
我会因此失去执照
We fight, and something in me just snaps,
我们打起来了 然后我突然爆发
so I grab the first thing I can find, and I hit him with it.
抓起了手边能抓到的第一样东西 打了他
You still have no murder weapon.
你还是没有谋杀武器
I do now. Here's a pic I found on Yelp
现在有了 这是我在Yelp点评网上找到的
of the surgical suite six months ago,
六个月前手术室的照片
and here is a shot that our crime scene photographer
这是我们罪案现场摄影师拍回来的
took of the same room two weeks after the murder.
在凶杀案两周后同一个手术室的照片
Notice any differences? We're not answering that.
意识到有啥不一样了吗 我们不会回答的
That's all right, I can just tell you myself.
行 我来告诉你们
The Yelp shot has six of these heavy-looking glass awards
Yelp点评上的照片背景里 有六个看起来就超级重的
from the Brooklyn Periodontics Society in the background
布鲁克林牙周病学协会颁发的奖杯
whereas this shot only has five.
然而在这张里 只有五个
What happened to number six?
第六个去哪里了呢
You murdered Robert with it! I didn't.
你用它杀了Robert 我没有
You lost all control and you bludgeoned him to death.
你完全失控了 所以你把他活活打死了
There must have been blood everywhere, but you got lucky.
血肯定溅的到处都是 但是你很幸运
You were in the surgical suite; it can be sterilized.
是在手术室里 你可以消毒清除掉
You never would have gotten away with it in your carpeted office.
要是在你那铺着地毯的办公室里 你可就跑不了了
That's not what happened. Don't say anything more, Philip.
不是的 什么都不要再说了 Philip
And your office manager would have heard all of the screaming
本来你们办公室经理会听到所有的叫声
but she was at her grandson's play.
但是她去参加孙子的演出了
Lucky again. You're wrong.
又一次 很幸运 你错了
You put Robert's body into a wheelchair
你把Robert的尸体放进轮椅里
and shoved it in the elevator.
推进了电梯
It's a miracle there wasn't blood everywhere.
没有把血流的到处都是简直是奇迹
That's not true. Now you're in the garage with a corpse.
不是的 你跟一具尸体在车♥库♥里
You panicked and left your phone in your office,
你慌了 手♥机♥落在了办公室
and you don't have your car keys,
你没带自己的车钥匙
but Robert's are in his pocket so you put him in his car
但是Robert的钥匙在他口袋里 所以你把他放进了他的车里
and you take off. No.
你开车走了 不是
You can't believe what you've done. No.
你不敢相信自己做了什么 不是
Philip. You're flustered.
Philip 你慌了
You have no GPS, so you just start driving.
没有GPS 你就开始开车
No! Philip!
不是 Philip
Next thing you know, you're in the Pine Barrens,
接下来你意识到 你在松林里
and it hits you: your uncle's cabin.
然后这个想法出现了 你叔叔的小屋
He has a place there.
他在那儿有一处小屋
You're the luckiest son of a bitch...
你真♥他♥妈♥是够走运的
It wasn't luck! Yes, it was.
不是走运 就是
You got lucky at every turn! No.
每一个节点你都运气很好 不是
I knew exactly where I was driving,
我清楚的知道我要往哪里开
I left my phone in the office on purpose,
我故意把手♥机♥留在办公室
I was in the surgical suite by design,
我特意选在手术间
and I didn't use some glass award
而且我用的也不是什么玻璃奖杯
that any idiot would clearly see was missing.
随便什么傻子都能看出来不见了
I made a rod out of a special dental polymer,
我用一种特殊的牙科用的聚合物做了一根棒子
killed him with it, then melted it back down.
用它杀了他 又熔掉了
It's already in a patient's mouth... son!
它已经在一个病人的嘴里了 小子
Oh, damn.
哎哟我去
Oh, damn.
哎哟我去
Oh, damn!
哎哟我去
And that is three oh-damns.
那是三声"哎哟我去"
Oh, damn!
哎哟我去
Ohhh. Fresh air.
啊 新鲜空气
Wow, I don't say that a lot.
我不怎么说这个来着
There's one thing I still don't understand.
我有件事不太明白
Did you know you had the wrong murder weapon?
你知道自己猜错了凶杀工具吗
Ah, excellent question, sir.
好问题啊 长官
Yes. I spotted the missing dental award
是的 我刚接手这案子的时候
when I first took the case.
注意到了消失的奖杯
I asked around weeks ago.
几周前问了来着
Turns out a cleaning lady knocked it over and shattered it.
结果是清洁工弄倒给打碎了
Then why did you run in there like that?
那你为什么还要那么说
Because in talking to you,
因为跟你聊天的时候
I realized what Philip's worst fear actually was:
我想到Philip最大的恐惧是
that we would think he was just some dummy that got lucky.
我们觉得他是个运气好的蠢货
Right.
对
He had planned the perfect crime.
他谋划了一场完美谋杀
And it killed him when you said he was sloppy and impulsive.
如果你说他轻率又冲动的话 简直是要逼疯他
He needed us to know how smart he was.
他想要我们知道他有多聪明
Right. Like someone else I know.
对 我认识一个这样的人
Yup.
嗯呢
Kevin.
Kevin呗
I'm proud of you, Peralta.
我很为你骄傲 Peralta
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
Now let's go get some sleep.
我们去睡会儿觉吧
Hey, guys.
嘿 好呀
My goodness. We're almost late for work.
我的天 上班差点迟到了
Oh. Well, in that case,
噢 行吧 这样的话
good morning, sir.
早上好 长官
Good morning, Peralta.
早上好 Peralta
God, I love this job.
天 我好爱这份工作
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表