剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Whenever you're ready. Hey, let me get dinner.
准备好结账了请和我说 嘿 让我来搞定晚饭吧
I had like ten more drinks than you guys.
我比你们至少要多喝了十杯酒下去
Oh, are you sure? Mmhmm.
哦 你确定吗 嗯哼
Wow, that is so sweet, and totally unneces...
哇哦 那太好了 你完全没必要这么
What are you doing? Life hack.
你在做什么 生活小秘诀
Hey, there's glass in my food!
嘿 我的食物里有玻璃
Oh, my God oh my God, oh my God oh my God
我的天呐 我的天呐 我的天呐 我的天呐
What kind of restaurant is this?!
这是哪门子饭店啊
Where's Holt? He told me to come in here.
Holt在哪里 他告诉我来这里
Nope. That was me.
不 那是我
I've been recording his voice for the past two years,
在过去的两年中 我一直在录他的声音
and now I have a soundboard
然后现在我就有一个音板
where I can make him say anything I want.
能让他说任何我想让他说的话了
Check it out.
看好了
Diaz. I. Need. To. See. You. In. The. Briefing. Room. Now.
Diaz 我 现 在 要 在 简 报 室 见 你
Pretty cool, right? Watch this.
挺酷的 对吧 看这个
Milk. Milk. Lemonade.
牛奶 牛奶 柠檬水
Around. The. Corner. Fudge. Is. Made.
转弯 角落 乳脂软糖 做好 了
That is amazing. Isn't it?
这太神奇了 对吧
What do you want? To find you love.
你想要干什么 找到你的爱人
Ugh. Come on!
噁 来吧
Check it out: Dannika, 34.
看吧 Dannika 34岁
The only female trader Pass.
唯一的一个女性♥交♥易师 下一个
Finance people are the worst.
做金融的人最坏了
Okay, well, take a gander at Jessica,
好吧 好吧 那就看看Jessica
professional stuntwoman
专业的特技替身演员
just back from a surf trip in Bali--
刚从巴厘的冲浪旅行回
Pass. People who surf never shut up about it.
下一个 冲浪的人永远不会停止讨论它
Kinda true. You know who doesn't surf? Gabrielle.
有点道理 你知道谁不冲浪吗 Gabrielle
I'm out. Come on, Rosa.
我不看了 来吧 Rosa
Give me a shot. If I mess it up, fine.
给我个机会 如果我搞砸了 好吧
I'll drop it, and I'll never bring it up again.
我就放弃 并且我永远不会再提起这茬
Fine. One date. That's all you get.
好吧 一次约会 你只有这一次
That's all I need. Hey. Diaz.
我也只需要这一次 嘿 Diaz
Enjoy. Having. Sexual. Fun.
享受 进行 性♥爱♥ 乐趣
With. Linetti's. Lesbian. Friend.
和 Linetti的 蕾丝边 朋友
Get. Some. Get. Some. Get. Some.
来 点 来 点 来 点
So, your sister's a bit of a nightmare.
所以 你的妹妹有一点像梦魇
I wouldn't say that. I mean, at most, she's a daymare.
我可不会这么说 我的意思是 最多 她是个昼魇
Those are so much scarier. Yeah.
这更加吓人了 没错
She put glass in her food, Jake.
她往她的食物里放玻璃 Jake
She's a con-woman.
她是个女骗子
Look, she's a survivor.
听着 她是个幸存者
She's had a really hard life.
她经历了一段很艰难的生活
And I thought it bad 'cause
并且我以为自己的情况就够坏的了
'cause I would only see my dad for like an afternoon once a year,
因为我差不多一年就见我爸爸一下午的时间
but compared to her, I was a real DJ Tanner. "Full House."
但和她比起来 我就是一个真的DJ Tanner <欢乐满屋>
Her dad was always around. Yeah, I've seen "Full House."
她爸爸总是在那从未离开过 知道 我看过<欢乐满屋>
Look, I'm sorry she's not what you expected.
听着 我很抱歉她不是你期望的那样
She is a lot.
她很棘手
But she's my sister. And she's young,
但她是我的妹妹 而且还小
and she just got out of a really bad breakup--
而且刚从惨痛的失恋中走出来
Whoo!
喔
She's home.
她回家了
Kate! Are you okay?
Kate 你没事吧
Sounds like you're breaking stuff.
听上去 你打碎了什么东西
Hey! I'm sorry, were we being too loud?
嘿 不好意思 我们刚刚太吵了吗
We? Oh, hey. I'm William.
我们 哦 嘿 我是William
I thought you just wanted a picture.
我以为你只想拍个照片的
Oh, we took a lot of pictures. Get in here!
我们拍了好多照片 到这儿来
Oh, no, he's my brother. That doesn't bother me.
哦不 他是我哥 我不介意
Okay, I'm going to bed.
好吧 我要去睡了
Okay.
好啦
Time to go home.
该回家了
Oh, no. Terry can't move.
哦 不 Terry没法动了
Terry needs help.
Terry需要援助
Hel--
救
Ugh, there are silver butt prints everywhere.
呃 到处都是银色的屁♥股♥印子
Why did he need to paint his butt? He wears pants.
他为啥还要把屁♥股♥也漆起来 他要穿裤子啊
Look, I'm sorry about all this.
我对这一切感到抱歉
I really thought she was gonna be like me.
我当初真的以为她会像我
But scamming restaurants
但是在餐厅坑蒙拐骗
and hooking up with street performers,
和街头艺人胡搞
she is 100% my dad.
她100%随我爸
Look, it's a two-day trip.
听着 只是两日游而已
We just need to survive the next 18 hours.
我们只要熬过接下来的18小时就好
Sure, sure. And, you know, I sat through a whole play once,
当然 当然 你也知道 有一次我都挺过一整出戏剧了
so I can get through anything.
我现在可以挺过任何事情
I took you to that play, and you said you loved it.
是我带你去看的戏剧 你还说你喜欢呢
Because I did. Well,
因为我喜欢 好啦
55 minutes in the shower
冲洗了55分钟
and that silver paint will not come off.
还是冲不掉那些银色油漆
Gross.
恶心
Anyway, my astrologer is always telling me
不管怎样 我的占星家一直和我说
everything happens for a reason,
万事皆有因
and I'm like, then why did Kurt dump me?
我还不太信 想着那为什么Kurt甩了我
But now I know why.
但是现在我知道原因了
So I would leave Dallas and move to New York
所以这样我就能从达拉斯搬到纽约
to be near you!
搬来和你一起
Whoa, really? I mean, that's great,
喔 真的吗 我是说 太赞了
but, you know, it's so expensive here.
但是 你也知道 这儿物价很贵
I'll be fine.
我没事的
I got a head full of dreams, and a pocket full of glass.
我的脑袋满是梦想 口袋满是玻璃
I'm a New Yorker now. Fuggedabout it!
我现在是纽约客啦 别多想了
Yes.
是啊
Forget about it.
别多想了
Babe, what are we gonna do?
宝贝 我们要怎么办
My sister cannot move here.
我妹妹不能搬来这里
I'll just tell her it's a bad idea, and she shouldn't do it.
我要告诉她 这是个坏点子 她不该这么做
Ugh, but I'm the only family she has.
呃 但我现在是她唯一的亲人
I don't want to hurt her feelings
我不想伤害她的感情
and send her into a downward spiral.
然后把她推向一个恶性循环
She slept with a tin man, Jake.
她都睡了一个锡男了 Jake
I don't think the spiral goes any further down.
我想不出来还有什么比这更糟的了
Right. Wait, I've got it.
好吧 等等 我想到了
The only reason Kate wants to move her
Kate想要搬家的唯一原因
is because Kurt dumped her,
是因为Kurt甩了她
but what if we can get him to take her back?
但是假如我们能让他把她带回去呢
Then she would definitely want to stay in Dallas!
那么她绝对想要呆在达拉斯了
Ooh, that's smart, but what if he's a rational person
哦 真机智 但是如果他比较理性
and he doesn't want to be with her anymore?
不想在和她在一起了呢
Not a problem. I found his Facebook page.
没问题 我找到了他的脸书页面
He just posted a black and white photo of a dead flower
他刚刚发了一张枯花的黑白照片
with the hashtags "my heart," "Kate forever" and "love is dead."
标签贴着"我的心" "永远的Kate" 还有"爱情已死"
He misses her for some reason. Amy, this is it.
他出于某种原因还思念着她 Amy 就这样了
He clearly already wants to get back together.
很明显 他已经想要复合了
All we have to do is convince him to fly here.
我们要做的就只是劝他飞过来
Jake, this might work. Yes!
Jake 这可能行得通 是呀
But are we actually gonna do this?
但我们当真要这么做吗
Are we really going to fly a man to New York City
我们真的要让一个人飞到纽约
just to ensure that my new sister doesn't move here?
就为了不让我刚找到的妹妹不搬来吗
Hey, Amy, do you have a morning-after pill
Amy 你有翌晨避孕丸吗
I could bomb? I will get you back.
我可以要上一颗吗 我会还给你的
Use. My. Miles.
用我的 航♥空♥ 里程
Boyle, have you seen Sergeant Jeffords?
Boyle 你看见Jeffords警长了吗
Oh, do you mean Sore-gent Jeff-hurts?
你是说Jeff-hurts(痛)痉长吗
He didn't make it home last night, Boyle.
他昨晚没有回家 Boyle
Oh, no. I'm so sorry. You should be.
哦 不 我感到很抱歉 你应当感到抱歉
He could be in grave danger,
他可能处在极度危险的状况中
and you just flippantly called him Sore-gent.
而你刚刚很没礼貌地称呼他痉长
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表