剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
You guys got a million dollars
你们在24小时警告期限之内
together on 24 hours' notice?
居然一共弄到了一百万
Yeah, I had to liquidate my Bitcoins.
对啊 我不得不把我的比特币都兑现了
Oh, really?
是吗
I would've thought you'd be flushed with cash
我还以为你因为<天火>改编成电视剧
from the "Skyfire" TV series.
而赚的盆满钵盈全是钞票
Oh, wait, that's right.
噢 等一下 对哈
The CW passed.
CW台放弃了
How's the "Shadowbringer" Film coming along?
<暗影之躯>的电影怎么样了啊
Howie Long still playing both twins?
豪伊·朗还是得扮演着两对双胞胎吗
All right. Let's go over the plan.
好了 我们过一遍计划
Okay, there's a potted tree on the east side of the lobby.
大厅东边有一颗盆栽树
They said to leave the briefcase behind that.
他们要求把手提箱放在树后面
If someone grabs it, Rosa, Peralta, and I will converge.
如果有人去拿 Rosa Peralta 和我会包抄过去
We'll be positioned around the room in disguise.
我们会做些伪装 然后分布在房♥间的不同地方
It's not gonna work. I don't own a nerd costume.
没有用的 我没有什么宅属性的服装
Oh, but Rosa, you are already wearing one.
但是Rosa你现在就穿着一件啊
You naturally dress like the female bounty hunter
你已经穿成了女赏金猎人的模样
in every steampunk novel.
就每一本蒸汽朋克小说里都会有的那种
Look. All you need are welding goggles.
你看呀 你现在只需要一副防风护目镜就行
Damn it.
妈蛋的
I have welding goggles in the car.
我车里就有一副
Shall we to battle?
我们去干仗吧
To solve that problem,
要解决这个问题
we would use fluid dynamic analysis.
我们需要流体动态分♥析♥
That is exactly right. Well done.
很对了 非常棒
Where's your friend?
你们的朋友呢
Shouldn't he be here for the plaster removal?
他不是应该在这做石膏去除吗
Something came up, so he had to remove the mask,
有点事儿 他不得不先把面具卸了
which came off quite easily, and run out.
卸的挺容易的 然后跑出去了
It was urgent police business.
紧急的警局事态
Bunch of kids are being held hostage,
一群孩子被人绑♥架♥做人♥质♥了
so he had to go deal with that.
他得去解决
Oh, well, if you need to leave to provide him with backup...
行吧 你们要是需要离开给他做后援的话
No, it's a teachable moment. The children can handle themselves.
不用 那是个有教育意义的时刻 孩子们能照顾自己的
Captain Holt?
Holt警监
Your husband's on the phone.
你丈夫打来电♥话♥
He wants to know how long you're going to kiss for tonight?
他想问问你今晚想亲吻多久
Would you excuse us for one moment?
我们能先离开一下下吗
Your husband didn't really call.
你丈夫没打电♥话♥来
I wasn't sure what gay guys talk about on the phone.
我不太清楚同性恋们打电♥话♥会说点啥
How'd I do?
我编的咋样
Scully, what do you want?
Scully 你想干什么
We were watching Charles, like you said,
我们在看着Charles 你嘱咐过的
but both of us had to go to the bathroom really bad.
但是我们都超级超级想上厕所
Ugh. Where's Charles?
呃 Charles呢
We have no idea. What?
不晓得 啥玩意
Terry, do you copy? I copy.
Terry 听到了吗 听到了
Seriously? You're still mad at me? All I said was "I copy."
不是吧 你还在生我的气吗 我只是说了句"我听到了"
Yeah, but you had a tone. Just admit it.
是 但是你有一股调调 承认吧
Let it go, Jake. No, he's right.
这事儿翻篇了 Jake 不 他是对的
Terry had a tone.
Terry有股调调
Terry had a bigtime tone. Don't worry.
Terry的调调还很严重叻 不要担心
I bet he hasn't even read your book yet.
我打赌他还没看过你的书呢
It's been two hours. I'm almost at the front of this line.
都俩小时了 我都快排队排到前面了
I don't even know who I'm waiting to take a picture with.
我都不知道我该去找谁照相
"Bran Stark?" Pass.
"Bran Stark"吗 得了吧
Okay, he's just the three-eyed raven.
行吧 他就是只三眼乌鸦
Here we go, here we go. We got action.
准备行动 准备行动 有情况了
He dresses just like you, Jake. Is that someone popular?
他穿的跟你一样 Jake 是啥很有名的人物吗
Yes, Rosa, it's Ka'lar.
对啊 Rosa 这是Ka'lar
17th of his name, sworn knight of the Queen's Crown,
这个名字的第十七位继承人 宣誓守护女王王座的骑士
the Daybreaker, the rightful heir to...
逐日者 正统继承人
All right. You can just say "Ka'lar."
行了 你就说是"Ka'lar"就行了
Uh, then how will you know which Ka'lar I'm talking about?
但是那样的话你怎么知道我说的是哪个Ka'lar
It's a very common name in "Skyfire."
这在<天火>里是很常见的名字
It's like their John.
就跟我们这里的John一样常见
He's going for the briefcase.
他冲着手提箱去了
Okay, let's go.
好 行动
Don't make your move until you're close to him.
靠近他之后再行动
There's too many civilians.
这有太多平民
Wait, why are there so many Ka'lars?
等下 这儿怎么这么多Ka'lar们啊
Costume contest just ended.
扮装大赛刚刚结束
That's why he waited until now to pick up the money.
所以他等到现在才去取箱子
I lost him. Which one is it?
我跟丢了 哪个是啊
It's the one headed toward the service elevator.
冲着员工电梯去的那个
Hey! Freeze!
嘿 不要动
NYPD. Let me see your hands.
纽约市警局 让我看见你的手
What's going on?
出什么事了
Doesn't have the briefcase. I got the wrong Ka'lar.
没有手提箱 我抓的是错的Ka'lar
I have eyes on him. Take him down!
我看着他了 拿下他
Wrong Ka'lar...
错的Ka'lar
Boyle's not in the interrogation room.
Boyle没在审讯室
He couldn't have gotten far. He can't see.
他应该走不远的啊 他都看不见
You can go a long way on muscle memory alone.
你可以靠肌肉记忆走很长的路
One time, I sleepwalked
有一次 我梦游着
to the M&M's store in Times Square. Oh, oh!
去了时代广场的M&M商店 哦哦
Stairwell.
楼梯间
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. I'm okay.
哎呀天呢天呢天呢 我没事
It's okay. Sorry, stranger.
没事的 不好意思 陌生人
I just can't see anything at all,
我什么都看不见
and it's really scary being touched.
被人碰着还挺吓人的
Are you okay? Yes.
你没事吧 没事
Just return me to the 99th precinct.
把我送回99分局
Boyle, it's us.
Bolye 是我们
Where were you going? Why would you leave
你要去哪儿啊 你为什么要离开
that windowless supply closet we locked you in?
我们锁着你的那个没窗户的储存柜
Ah, yes, hearing it, I understand why.
噢 听到这儿我明白为啥了
I was trying to get to the locker room
我想去更衣室来着
to steam the mask off in the shower
在浴室把面具从脸上蒸掉
so you guys could still get certified.
这样你们都能认证合格
Wait, you were trying to help us?
等等 你刚刚是想帮我们吗
Even though you'll be stuck in this mask for five days?
哪怕你会被困在这个面具里整整五天
Five days?
五天吗
Well, I know how important the course was to you.
好吧 我知道这个课程对你有多重要
It's not.
它并没有
Not anymore.
不再重要了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I just cannot see at all.
我只是什么都看不见了
I can't believe it!
不敢相信
Now I'm out $1/2 million!
我现在已经亏了50万美元了
What am I supposed to do now?
现在我该怎么做
Write another "Compendium of Beasts"?
难道要再写一本<怪兽汇编>吗
Do you have any idea how hard it is to find enough interns
你们知不知道要找到足够的实习生
to slap that crap together?
来凑成那篇垃圾是有有多难
God!
天哪
Don't worry about him.
别担心他
At least we got to stop that thief from releasing any more chapters.
至少我们阻止了那个小偷继续泄露更多章节了
All we're out is some money, plus I've got insurance,
我们只损失了一点钱而已 而且我买♥♥了保险
so I'm going to get it all back.
所以我会把钱都要回来的
By the way, Detective Jeffords,
对了 Jeffords警探
while we were waiting,
我们在等待的时候
I had an opportunity to read your manuscript.
我正好有机会看了你的手稿
Oh, don't worry about that.
噢 别费心了
It's a work in progress.
我还没写完呢
Has a lot of changes I...
还有很多变化我
No, no, no, it was great. Truly.
不 不 不 写的很好 真的
Fantastic. I mean, it was so fresh, you know?
很了不起 我是说 想法很新
It had a really unique point of view.
观点真的很独特
I sent it on to my publishers.
我已经把稿子寄给我的出版商了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表