剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Take my picture with it! Take my picture with it!
快帮我拍张照 快帮我拍张照
Take my picture with it!
快帮我拍张照
But then he unclasps the watch,
然后他就解开了手表带
and Hans falls!
Hans就这么掉下去了
That's a good one. That's a good one,
拍得真好 拍得真好
That's a good one. That's a good one...
拍得真好 拍得真好
That's a good one. Okay, all 600 of these are great.
拍得真好 好 600多张都拍得挺好看的
We should probably head to the airport.
我们差不多要出发去机场了
We have more time, if you need it.
如果你需要 我们还有时间的
There's literally nothing left for me to shoot.
该拍的 不该拍的 我都拍完了
All right, let's get out of here.
行了 咱们走吧
The door is locked.
门被锁了
That's strange, I thought the guard propped it open.
奇了怪了 我以为保安把门撑住了呢
I'd kick my way out, but I think these windows are bullet-proof.
我本来想把窗户踢碎然后逃出去 但这是防弹玻璃
We're not getting any reception in here.
这里面一点信♥号♥♥都没有
Guys, it's cool. We just gotta roll with it.
同志们 放松点 我们随遇而安咯
You know, travel should be like jazz.
旅游嘛 应该像爵士乐一样
Nuh-uh. There's a lie-flat seat waiting for me,
不 头等舱里的斜躺座椅等着我呢
and I wanna be napping in it,
我想安安心心睡在上面
with a hot towel wrapped around my big bald head!
还有热毛巾裹着我的大光头
Help! All right, everybody just calm down.
救命呐 好了 大家冷静一下
I'm sure that guard will be back in, like, five minutes.
保安肯定马上就会回来的 最多五分钟
We're gonna miss our flight.
我们要赶不上飞机了
I should be sitting next to a semi-famous person
我应该坐在一个略有名气的小明星身边
that I can't quite place right now.
我现在想不出会是谁
Come on, don't give up. If we get rescued right now
别呀 别放弃希望 如果我们现在被救出去
and there's no traffic at the airport
机场也不拥堵
and the van return goes smoothly
面包车退租也能顺利进行
and Security's super chill about all the guns we have,
安检人员对我们带的所有枪都超淡定的话
we could still make it.
我们还是可以赶得上的嘛
You guys okay up here? Yes! See?
你们还好吗 很好 看见了吗
I told you not to give up hope. It's a miracle.
我说了别放弃希望的 这是个奇迹
We're still gonna make it!
我们还是可以赶得上
Yeah, we missed our flight by a lot.
没错 我们彻底错过了我们的航♥班♥
Yeah, but that's okay. We can get the next one.
对 但是那也没关系 我们可以改签下一班的
Let's see, next flight...
让我们来看看 下一班飞机
Cancelled. Cancelled.Cancelled. What is going on?
取消了 取消了 都取消了 怎么回事呀
There are huge storms in the Midwest.
暴风雨席卷了中西部地区
All flights are grounded. Oh, man.
所有航♥班♥都取消了 噢 天哪
I know this is the wrong time to bring it up,
我知道这时候提起这事儿不合适
but we're standing 75 feet from
但是距离我们站着的地方25米处
where Argyle picked up John McClane at the airport.
就是Argyle在机场接John McClane的地方
Take my picture with it.
帮我拍张照
Okay, we can't get out until Monday afternoon, at the earliest.
好了 我们最早也要星期一下午才能离开
I tried everything. I begged. I pleaded. I even told them
我试过了所有方式 我恳求 我央求 我甚至告诉他们
that Scully was a Make-a-Wish kid with a rare disease
Scully是个得了一种罕见疾病的"许愿小孩"
that makes him look like a giant old baby.
所以让他看起来像个衰老的巨婴
Did you call it Scullyosis? Damn it, Rosa,
你说他的病叫Scully综合症了吗 妈的 Rosa
that's really good and completely useless to me now.
这名字实在太好了 但现在已经完全没用了
They wouldn't even let me into a first class lounge,
他们不允许我进头等舱休息室
since my flight had already departed.
因为我的航♥班♥都已经起飞了
I grabbed this and ran.
我拿起这个就跑
You're all that's left of my dreams now, Mr. Mint.
薄荷糖先生 你是我仅存的一丝美梦了
All right, stop hugging your mint. We have bigger problems.
好了 别抱着薄荷糖不放了 我们有更严重的问题
Captain Holt's Commissioners interview is on Monday.
Holt警监竞争局长的面试在星期一
Can't he just reschedule? No!
那他可以改时间呀 不行
He's gonna be up against the best of the best.
他要面对的竞争对手都是最顶尖的
The slightest slipup could cost him the job, and...
一点点小失误都可能让他得不到这个工作
but whatever, you know.
但是 没关系啦 你懂的
It is what it is, Daddy-O.
事情发展成怎样就怎样吧 老哥
Look, Captain Holt helped us all
Holt警监满足了我们所有人
achieve our collective dream of going to Nakatomi Plaza.
去中臣大厦的共同愿望
Only you. Now it's time for us to return the favor
只是你的愿望 现在是时候还人情
and help him achieve his.
帮他完成他的愿望了
Get him back to New York in time for that interview.
我们要帮他按时回到纽约参加面试
Now, we have until Monday morning, and it takes...
距离周一早上只有这点时间了 我们要花
48 hours to drive from L.A. To New York.
48小时从洛杉矶开车到纽约
We've still got time. No, we don't.
我们还有时间 不 我们没时间了
I checked with all the car rental agencies.
我查了所有租车机构的信息
There are no available vehicles.
都没有可以租的车
I'm just gonna have to call the Commissioner,
我只有打电♥话♥给局长
cancel this meeting.
取消这次会议
No, not on my watch.
不行 有我在不行
We just have to think. There's gotta be a way to get you back.
我们只需要好好想想 肯定有其他回去的方式
Got it!
我想到了
May I present to you the finest RV
让我向你们介绍最棒的旅行房♥车
that not much money can buy: The American Creeper.
不用花多少钱就能买♥♥到的 美国爬行者
No one should have to suffer like this for me.
大家没有必要为我受这样的苦
Suffer? This is a dream come true.
怎么会是受苦 这简直就是梦想实现
It's a cross-country road trip.
这是一次跨越全国的公路旅行
My dad and I took one every summer.
我爸爸和我每年都会这样来一次
You blast the "Annie" Soundtrack,
你大声播着<安妮>原声带
and you eat junk food,
吃着垃圾食品
and you bond over secrets.
吐露秘密来加深感情
I'm not telling you who I'm dating.
我不会告诉你我在和谁约会的
All right, I'll take the first shift.
好了 我轮第一班
American Creepers, let's get creeping!
美国爬行者 让我们爬起来
Hey, one hour down.
嘿 我的一小时完成啦
Victory honk.
胜利鸣笛
Oh, no. Oh, boy.
噢 不要啊 噢 妈呀
Horn's stuck.
喇叭卡住了
Nobody use the horn.
大家都不准用喇叭
What you got there, Sarge?
警长 你拿着的是啥呀
I microwaved a bunch of wet napkins to make a hot towel.
我用微波炉把一沓湿纸巾做成了热毛巾
Just because we're in a crappy RV
虽然我们在一辆破旅行车上
doesn't mean I still can't be First Class Terry.
但是不代表我不能成为头等舱Terry
Mmm...
嗯
Ah...
爽
Just like the real thing.
就像真的热毛巾一样
Cheese puff, sir?
吃芝士条吗 警监
No, thank you. They're full of chemicals.
不 谢谢你 它们都是些化学物质做的
Well, yes, but everything's made with chemicals,
嗯 对啊 但是什么东西都是化学物质构成的呀
if you really think about it.
如果你仔细想想的话
I suppose you're right. I am?
我想你说的没错 真的吗
Let me try one. Oh.
让我试一个 噢
It imploded in my mouth. That's the magic of the puff.
它在我的嘴里爆开了 那就是芝士条的神奇之处啦
You don't have to chew.
你不需要咀嚼
So, what are you gonna do when you're Commish?
如果你当了局长你要做什么呢
I think you should focus on
我认为你应该关注
interagency communication and intel sharing.
组织间的交流和信息分享
Also, laser jails.
还有 激光监狱
Let's not talk about things that may not happen.
我们别讨论那些可能不会发生的事
Oh, I'd like to see an increase in vacation days.
噢 我希望我们的假期可以增加
And we should all get summers off like teachers.
我们都应该像老师一样有暑假
Let the city go to Purge.
让这个城市进入<人类清除计划>
Hey, Rosa, are you ready to go streaking?
嘿 Rosa 你准备好"挑染"了吗
What? That's what my Dad and I called
什么鬼 我和我爸指的是
getting blonde streaks in your hair.
在头发中挑染几缕金色
We used to do it to our ponytails on road trips.
我们以前在公路旅行时就挑染过我们的马尾
You just take a little lemon up top,
你只需要把柠檬放在头上
and let the sun do the rest.
然后太阳会帮你做接下来的工作
We called it giving each other road head.
我们叫作 给对方做公路造型
You just said you called it going streaking.
但你刚刚才说叫"挑染"
It had a couple names.
它有几个名字嘛
Hey, speaking of names...
嘿 说到名字
who's your new boyfriend? Ow! Ow! Oh!
你男朋友叫什么名字啊 嗷 嗷 噢
Oh, man, you really went to town on these cheese puffs.
噢 妈呀 你真是爱上芝士条了
Well, they're 80% air,
因为它们百分之80都是空气
which is something your body needs.
而空气又是身体所需要的东西
Dallas? What the hell?
达拉斯 怎么回事
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表