剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Peralta, there was a botched B & E
Peralta 刚发生了一起搞砸了的非法入室案
at a jewelry store on Atlantic
地点在亚特兰大的一家珠宝店
that just turned into a hostage situation.
案件刚刚升级为人♥质♥劫持事件
They want you to be the negotiator.
他们想要你来做谈判员
Oh, my God, my prayers have finally been answered.
我的天啊 上帝终于听见了我的祷告
You prayed for a hostage situation?
你祈祷出现人♥质♥劫持事件吗
Yes, I did. Every single day.
没错 每天都祈祷
I don't understand. Why isn't ESU handling this?
我不懂了 为什么不让紧急特警小组解决
Apparently, the hostage-taker asked for Jake by name.
那是因为挟持人♥质♥的人点名要Jake去谈判
Oh, yes, it's getting even cooler.
太棒了 越来越来酷了
Oh, man, I wonder who it is. Ooh!
天啊 不知道是谁点了我的名
Maybe it's the brother of someone I put away for life.
可能是被我抓住判了无期的人的哥哥
Ooh! Or the identical twin of someone I put away for life.
噢 或者是被我抓住判了无期的人的双胞胎
Ooh! Or the fraternal twin of... Jake!
噢 或者是异卵双胞胎 Jake
Just get down there! Take Diaz with you.
赶紧给我出发 带上Diaz
Yep. Yep, yep, yep. How do I look?
好 好 好 我造型怎么样
It doesn't matter. Let's go negotiate!
怎么样无所谓了 我们赶紧去谈判吧
Hey, everyone, I'm here.
嘿 大家好 我来了
I'm Jake Peralta, the negotiator.
我是Jake Peralta 谈判员
Oh, so you're Jake Peralta? The negotiator, yes.
哦 你就是Jake Peralta 谈判员 没错
Who are you? Dennis Kole, ESU.
你是哪位 Dennis Kole 紧急特警小组
This was my crime scene before you bozos got here.
你们这群呆头鹅来之前这是我的案发现场
Nice to meet you too, Dennis.
我也很高兴认识你 Dennis
I've spent ten years as a negotiator
我已经做了10年的谈判员
and you just took my first hostage situation.
你们一来就把我第一次人♥质♥挟持案抢走了
All I've done up till now is talk jumpers off of rooftops.
到目前为止我只说服过跳楼的人从房♥顶上下来
But that must be satisfying in its own way, right?
那肯定也是很有成就感的事啊 对吧
Yeah, really satisfying saving a crazy person's life.
嗯 救下一个疯子的命真的非常有成就感
Whatever. Here's a little advice.
随便吧 给你们点建议
I don't like you two. Not so much advice
我不喜欢你俩 与其说是建议
as it is a hurtful statement based on limited interaction.
还不如说是短暂交流之后非常伤人的话
He wants to talk to you.
他想要和你谈
Get the hell in there. Ooh, it says "Negotiator" On it.
赶紧他妈的进去 噢 这上写着"谈判员"
This is Jake Peralta.
我是Jake Peralta
I am unarmed
我没带武器
and I'm approaching the building.
我正在慢慢走近这座大楼
You wanted to talk to me? Keep those hands in the air.
你想跟我谈 把手举起来
And wave 'em like you just don't care.
然后满不在乎地挥起来
What?
啥
I'm just messing with you, Peralta.
我就是跟你闹着玩呢 Peralta
Put your hands down, give me a hug, baby.
把手放下 给我个拥抱 宝贝
Judy!
Judy
Sergeant,
警长
a member of the Commissioner selection committee
一位来自警♥察♥局局长选拔委员会的成员
is coming in today to tour the precinct and do some interviews.
今天会来参观一下分局并进行一些面谈
Would you mind speaking with her?
你能不能接待她
Of course. Terry loves answering the hard questions.
当然能 Terry最喜欢回答高难度问题
Oh, here she is.
噢 她来了
I guess you don't have time
我猜你是没有时间
to take off those ridiculous suspenders.
把你那可笑的裤带脱了吧
What? Hello, Miss Sumter.
什么 你好 Sumter小姐
Hello, Captain.
你好 警监
I'm excited to speak to you subordinates
很高兴可以和你的下属们谈话
and learn more about your management style.
并了解一下你的管理风格
I thought you could talk to Sergeant Jeffords here.
我认为你可以和这位Jeffords警长谈谈
Sergeant? Oh, um...
警长 噢
I'd rather not talk to a supervisor.
我不想和在领导岗位的人谈
I was hoping to interview one of your detectives.
我其实更想和你的警探们聊聊
Perhaps, um... him?
或许 和他
No!
不
Excuse me? There was a wasp near me,
你说什么 刚刚我旁边有一只马蜂
which has since disappeared.
但是现在已经不见了
You can interview Detective Hitchcock
你可以和Hitchcock警探聊
and I am completely fine with that.
我完全没有意见
I gotta admit, man.
我得承认啊 兄弟
I thought you'd be happy to see me.
我以为你见到我会很高兴
Why you being so weird. Oh, I don't know.
你为什么怪怪的 哦 我也不知道
I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm probably tired from that.
我昨晚没睡好 可能是有点累了吧
Oh, and also, this is a hostage situation!
哦 还有 这是个人♥质♥劫持事件
Wow! It's like that.
哇 这么快就提这个
Yes, it's like that. What the hell?
没错 就这么快 你搞什么鬼
I thought you went straight? I did.
我以为你从良了 我从了啊
I'm a high-end car broker now.
我现在是高档汽车代理
I procure luxury vehicles for the rich and famous
我替有钱有名的人买♥♥高档奢侈车
and I do it legally.
是合法的买♥♥
Last week I dropped off a Bugatti
我上周给<怪奇物语>里那个口齿不清的孩子
to the kid with the lisp from "Stranger Things."
送去了一辆布加迪
You met Dustin? Was he cool?
你见过Dustin 他酷吗
Do him and the rest of the gang hang out in real life?
他和剩下的那群小伙伴在现实生活里一起玩吗
You know what? No. We are not chatting right now.
你知道吗 不 我们现在不是在聊天
You have three hostages.
你挟持了三名人♥质♥
You mean Pam and the two Bobs?
你说Pam和那两个Bob
They not hostages. I prefer to call them
他们不是人♥质♥ 我更喜欢叫他们
"Collateral friendships."
"抵押之友"
I gave 'em each 500 bucks out of my own pocket.
我出钱给了他们每人500美元
Thanks again, Doug. You the man, Doug.
谢啦 Doug 你太棒了 Doug
Actually, I'd rather still not be a hostage.
其实 我还是不太想当人♥质♥
Pam hasn't come around on me yet.
Pam还是没有对我改观
Tell her I'm a nice person, Jake.
Jake 你告诉她我是一个好人
I'm sorry. Officer, are you friends with this criminal?
不好意思 警官 你和这个罪犯是朋友吗
No, not really. Absolutely, best friends.
不 并不是 必须是 最好的朋友
It's a layered relationship, Pam.
Pam 这是一个很复杂的关系
Best friends. Judy, get over here.
最好的朋友 Judy 你过来
What is going on, man? This isn't my fault.
到底怎么回事 老兄 这不是我的错
Two years ago before I went straight,
在我从良之前的前两年
I stole a car from a drug dealer.
我从一个毒贩手里偷了一辆车
Martin Halloway. Oh, no, Judy, he's a bad guy.
Martin Halloway 噢 不 Judy 他是个坏蛋
I know. When I realized it was his car,
我知道 当我知道那是他的车的时候
I torched it along with the drugs that were in the trunk
我已经把那辆车和在车里藏着的毒品一起烧了
that I didn't know about.
我也不知道车里有毒品
Oh, no, Judy. Trunk drugs?
哦 不 Judy 藏在后备箱里的毒品
Millions of dollars of them.
上百万美元的毒品
Halloway just found out it was me.
Halloway刚刚知道是我♥干♥的
Said I had to do a job for him to pay off my debt.
他说我必须替他做件事来还债
But did you tell him you went straight?
那你有没有告诉他你从良了
Did you tell him about Dustin? I did.
你有没有跟他说Dustin的事 我说了
He said he doesn't watch "Stranger Things."
他说他不看<怪奇物语>
Oh, this guy is the worst. I know.
哦 这个人简直坏透腔了 是不是吧
He said he's gonna kill my mom if I don't do this job.
他说如果我不做的话就要把我妈妈杀了
He can't do that. I love your mom.
他不能这么做 我爱你妈妈
So do I. That's why I'm here
我也爱 所以我才来这
stealing this big ole bag of diamonds.
偷这一大袋子的钻石
Jake, you know how dangerous this dude can be.
Jake 你知道这家伙有多危险
I need you to help me save my mama.
我需要你的帮助来救我妈妈
Help you how? Easy.
怎么帮你 简单
I got a plan that's good for everyone.
我有一个对大家都有利的计划
All I need is for you to...
我要你做的只是
Let him go so he can arrange a drop with Halloway.
放他走 然后他就能给Halloway交货
We arrest Halloway, save Judy's mom,
我们逮捕Halloway 拯救Judy的妈妈
and Judy turns himself in, and why is that amazing, Rosa?
然后Judy来自首 Rosa 你说这计划为什么这么好
Halloway's a huge crime boss. And what else?
因为Halloway是犯罪老大 还有呢
NYPD's been trying to get Halloway for years.
纽约市警♥察♥局想抓Halloway好多年了
And? That's it.
还有呢 没了
Yeah, it is. So, since we all agree,
好吧 就这些 既然我们一致同意
I'll go tell Judy that the plan is on.
那我就去告诉Judy按照这个计划实施
We don't all agree. He's trapped and desperate.
我们没一致同意 他是被逼得走投无路了
Everything he told you is a lie.
他跟你说得一切都骗你的
Why do you say he's lying? That's all negotiating is.
你为什么说他在说谎 因为这就是谈判啊
Two liars lying to each other
两个骗子互相向对方撒谎
until one liar stands too close to the window
直到其中一个站得离窗口太近
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表