剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
if he'd got off his ass once in a while, right?
只要他愿意偶尔站起来出去看看 不是吗
Well, just tell me what you're working on, huh?
好吧 告诉我你在干什么工作 好不好
Before the stapling starts again, please? Please?
在我又得回去订文件之前 求你了 拜托
I don't know if I should. Charles, Charles, Charles!
我不知道我该不该说 Charles Charles Charles
I need this, man. Just give me a little taste.
我需要这个 哥们 就给我一点甜头吧
Grand larceny. No!
重大窃盗罪 不是吧
Ow! Oh, my God, I'm so sorry!
嗷 哦天呐 真对不起
I just-- I love grand larceny.
我只是 我最爱大盗窃案了
I know. I didn't wanna bring it up.
我知道 我本来不想提的
It'll never happen again, just...
我不会再动手了 就告诉我
Who got robbed?
谁被抢劫了
Sneaker store. I hope you die!
运动鞋店 我祝你早日超生
Ah! Oh! That was way too harsh.
啊 哦 我说的太难听了
Charles, forgive me.
Charles 原谅我
This is crazy, right? It doesn't seem fair.
这太疯狂了 对吗 这不公平
I should be working this case.
我应该参与这个案子
Yeah.
没错
I will work this case.
我会参与这个案子的
There's gotta be a way to fix it.
肯定有补救方法
and I'm gonna figure it out.
我会想出来的
Are you serious? Yes.
你认真的吗 是的
Yeah!
太棒啦
Wow, throwing your file all over the place, Charles?
哇 满地乱扔你的档案 Charles
Really immature. Yeah, you're right.
真的很幼稚 是 你说的对
I'll go clean it up.
我去把它们捡起来
Well, figured out what's off with Pimento.
好了 我知道Pimento哪里不对了
He's cheating on me.
他出轨了
No. Oh, Rosa.
不是吧 哦 Rosa
I found his credit card statement.
我发现了他的信♥用♥卡♥记录
There's a charge for a restaurant called La Palapa.
上面有一笔拉帕拉帕餐厅的消费记录
Two entrees. One flan.
两道主菜 一个果馅饼
One flan? One flan.
一个果馅饼 一个果馅饼
That's cold. Yeah.
太冷酷了 没错
Cold.
冷酷
I'm so confused.
我完全没懂
They shared the flan!
他俩一起吃了一个馅饼
Okay, but...
好吧 但是
That seems like a bit of a stretch.
听起来有点牵强
Nope. When it comes to cheating,
并没有 当你怀疑别人出轨
you gotta pay attention to all the signs.
你需要注意所有的迹象
During my year abroad in Japan,
在日本生活的那一年
I learned that the hard way.
我深深尝到了教训
Chiaki...
千秋
There was no Japanese tea sock.
才没有什么日本喝茶用的袜子
But there was a Japanese man.
但那确实有个日本男人
I wasted a year on Chiaki.
我在千秋身上浪费了一年
So, what should I do?
那我应该怎么办
Maybe don't jump to conclusions.
也许先不要妄下结论
No! Interrogate him!
不 你要拷问他
Follow the flan, Rosa.
顺着果馅饼这条线索 Rosa
Follow the flan.
跟着果馅饼走
Right.
没错
Follow the flan.
跟着果馅饼
Guess what I'm holding behind my back?
猜猜我背后藏着什么
Before we begin,
在我们开始之前
what are the parameters of the guessing game?
这个猜谜游戏的范围是什么
How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?
我有几次猜的机会 有时间限制吗
Forget it. You ruin everything.
当我没说 都让你毁了
It's the police code and ethics manual.
是警♥察♥行为准则和道德规范手册
Chapter four. Page 83.
第四章 八十三页
You should not have told me.
你不应该告诉我的
I never would've guessed it.
本来我绝对猜不到
Now I've won.
现在我赢了
This. This is what I've missed.
这个 这个就我最怀念的
It clearly states that I can get off of desk duty if
上面明确地说明了我可以不干文书工作
I pass a field evaluation performed by a member
只要我能通过由市政警♥察♥培训委员会成员
of the Municipal Police Training Council.
执行的办案现场测评
That's right. It's a loophole.
没错 一个漏洞
Loophole high five.
漏洞式击掌
Loop-- - Hole.
漏 洞
Loop-- - Hole!
漏 洞
Loop-- - Hole!
漏 洞
Enough. This is highly inappropriate.
够了 这样非常不检点
Did you also see where it states,
你有没有看见上面还写了什么
"If you fail the evaluation, you will be suspended"?
"如果你没有通过测评 你会被停职"
I would have to take your gun and badge.
我需要没收你的配枪和警徽
I'm not worried about that.
我完全没有担心
I swear to my personal Lord and Savior, Steph Curry,
我向自己个人的救世主斯蒂芬库里发誓
I'm ready.
我准备好了
I think you're rushing. It's a bad idea.
我觉得你操之过急了 这个主意不好
Doesn't matter. I'm allowed to demand my own evaluation.
无所谓 我可以自己要求进行评估
Yes, but as your commanding officer,
是 但作为你的顶头上司
I choose the evaluator. And I choose...
由我来选择评估员 我选择的是
Me.
我自己
Wait. What?
等等 什么
I'm a qualified member of the MPTC.
我是市政警♥察♥培养委员会的成员
I'll administer it.
我来主理你的评估
All right. Fine.
好的 很好
I'll pass your dumb evaluation
我会通过你的愚蠢评估的
and crack this case. Bring it on.
破了这个案 放马过来吧
I will. Good.
我会的 很好
Good. You're good. But I'm better.
不错 你确实不错 但我比你更好
And I'm gonna ace this thing before you can even--
我会把这个案子做得很好你甚至还来不及
Oh, wait, wait, what are you writing down?
喔 等等 你在写什么
Sir? What are you writing down?
长官 你现在在写什么
Charles... What's he writing?
Charles 他在写什么呢
Write something good. Write something good.
写点好听的 写点好听的
We're just gonna leave. Just stop writing.
我们马上走 你快别写了
Just stop writing. Stop writing.
你快别写了 别写了
Unless it's good. No.
除非是好话 别写了
Is it good? Is it good?
是好话吗 是好话吗
We're gonna go. Sir?
我们马上走 长官
Write something good.
写点好听的
Write something good.
写点好听的
It looks like the perp knew what he was after.
看起来这个罪犯目标明确
All he took was a shipment of thousand dollar
他只带走了一批价值千刀的限♥量♥版Weezies
limited edition Weezies designed by Little Wayne.
由小Wayne设计
Oh, it's Lil.
不 是Lil
Oh, like Lillian. No.
噢 是 Lillian的缩写 不是
Lillian Wayne. Okay.
Lillian Wayne 好的
Okay.
好吧
Captain, I hope you're wearing your evaluating pants,
警监 我希望你现在正穿着评估裤
'cause I'm about to put on a crime solving clinic.
因为我要开始精彩破案了
I am wearing my evaluating pants.
我现在正穿着评估裤呢
What? 'Cause I was just--
什么 我就随便
Wait, what are evaluating pants?
等等 什么是评估裤啊
They have a deep bottom pocket for my notepad,
有很深的裤袋用来放记事本
and they don't crease, which is a must,
而且也不会起皱 这是必须的
given how much I squat during an evaluation.
考虑到在评估过程中我一直得蹲着
Mmkay, well there were no witnesses to the crime,
好吧 这起案件没有目击者
which is weird since there was a long line of sneaker-heads
这很奇怪因为一长排球鞋爱好者
right outside the window, and you're actually squatting.
就在窗外 你居然真的蹲着
Just, uh, ignore me.
无视我就好
Unless you can't.
除非你做不到
It's not a problem. I love ignoring you.
这不是个问题 我很喜欢无视你
Don't write that down. But continuing with the case,
别把这个写下来 继续跟进案件
There were no signs of forced entry.
没有强行闯入的迹象
Hm. No fingerprints.
好 没有指纹
Hmm. And no DNA evidence.
好 没有DNA证据
Hmm. Okay, I can't ignore you.
好 好吧 我没法无视你
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表