剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I know having our truck smashed to bits
我知道我们的卡车被砸成渣渣
was a bit of a setback,
算是一点小阻碍
but don't worry; I have an idea.
但是不用担心 我有个主意
The truck was deconstructed so we do...
卡车被拆解开了 所以我们
Not have a business anymore?
没有生意可以做了
No. We do deconstructed food.
不 我们做拆解开的食物
For instance, a deconstructed meatball sub:
像这样 一个被拆解开的肉丸三明治
a meatball, rolled in breadcrumbs
一颗肉丸 在面包屑里裹一下
with a caramelized tomato sauce drizzle.
再淋上焦糖番茄酱
Taste it. Charles,
尝尝 Charles
I appreciate that you're trying to fix this situation,
我感谢你在试着解决这个问题
but you don't have to.
但是你不用这么做
I have great news.
我有个绝好的消息
I know who robbed us.
我知道谁打劫了我们
The cartel who did the taco truck murders
干了墨西哥卷饼店谋杀案的那个贩毒团伙
ripped apart the truck,
把卡车肢解了
because there was heroin still inside it.
是因为卡车里面还藏着海♥洛♥因♥
We found opioid traces behind the fridge.
我们在冰箱后面找到了类鸦♥片♥物的痕迹
I had forensics scour the truck for DNA
我让取证人员彻底搜查那辆卡车找DNA
and we got a match: a cartel enforcer.
我们找到了相符合的人 一个贩毒团伙的打手
Do you know what this means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
The truck becomes a crime scene again.
卡车又变成犯罪现场了
Yes! It's been impounded. We get our money back!
没错 它已经被收押了 我们可以把钱拿回来了
Great.
真好啊
I'm glad you get your money back.
我很高兴你能把你的钱拿回来
You can invest it in
你可以投资到
something you actually believe in instead of...
你真正有信心的东西里了 而不是
My balls.
我的"肉丸"
Now if you'll excuse me, I have 50 pounds of meat
不好意思 失陪一下 我还有50磅的肉
I have to return before it goes rotten.
要拿回去退了 趁着它们还没烂
Like my dreams.
一如我的梦想
There's Valdano. The watch is transmitting.
Valdano在这 手表传输正常
All you have to do is lose it to him.
你现在要做的就是输给他
Worst of luck to you. Don't worry, Terry.
祝你霉运 不用担心 Terry
I'm about to crap the bed.
我要掷骰子掷得像屎一样了
Evening, gentlemen. Ready for some poker?
晚上好 先生们 准备好玩扑克了吗
That's why we're here. Good one, stranger.
我们来这就是干这个的 说得好 陌生人
I'll take 150.
我先换个150
Hot damn!
太屌♥了
Four queens.
4个Q
I call this hand the Golden Girls.
我管这一手叫做黄金姐妹花
Damn it. Oh, would you look at that.
该死 哦 你看看
My mom's calling me. She's flipping her lid
我妈给我打电♥话♥了 她要发疯了
because she found all my nudie mags in the basement.
因为她在地下室找到我所有的裸体杂♥志♥
Anyways, BRB.
先这样 马上回来
What happened to not wanting to gamble anymore for Kevin?
说好的为了Kevin再也不赌博了呢
Sir, you are spiraling.
长官 你在逐渐陷进去
You lied straight to our faces.
你当面对我们撒谎
Well, that's on you.
嗯 那这可不赖我
If you could spot my tell,
如果你们察觉到了我的暴露点
you would've known.
你们早就知道我在撒谎了
Fine. What's your tell?
好吧 你的暴露点是什么
Let's just say, I'm doing it right now.
这样说吧 我现在已经暴露了
I'm doing it at this very moment.
我此时此刻正在暴露着
Is it standing up? I've just done it again.
是你在站着吗 我又做了一遍
Whoops, there's another time.
哦 又做了一遍
I don't understand. Even if you wanted to gamble,
我不明白 就算你想赌博
why come here, where we'd be?
为什么要来这 我们卧底的地方
I lost some money on lame little Jayla,
我在弱爆了的小Jayla身上输了些钱
and I realized that's because I've been gambling
然后我意识到 我输是因为我在赌博
instead of being down here doing what I'm good at... math.
而不是做我擅长做的事 算数
Now go get Valdano before you blow your covers.
赶紧在你们的身份暴露之前拿下Valdano
I'm off duty; what I do on my own time is my own business.
我现在不值班 我在闲暇时间做什么是我自己的事
Unlike you two who are still on the clock
不像你们还没到打卡的时候
and are now being bad cops.
也没有好好当你们的警♥察♥
Wow, listen to you talking all smooth.
哇哦 看你说话一套一套的
But you can't fool us, sir.
但是你骗不了我们 长官
You might as well face it.
你还是认了吧
You're addicted to math. Robert Palmer.
你算数上瘾了 Robert Palmer
Come on, Sarge. Let's go.
来 警长 我们走
So you're a cop.
所以你是个条子
There was a pooper.
这里有个拉屎的人
Sorry about that.
不好意思
Crisis averted:
危机解除
I told her I read the magazines for the articles.
我告诉她我看那些杂♥志♥ 是为了看里面的文章
She totally bought it.
她完全没怀疑
Wait a sec, where are you going?
等一下 你准备去哪
Got called away on business.
生意上出了点事
Come back next Friday; I'll take your money from you then.
我下周五再来 到时候再把你的钱赢过来
Well, we'll just see about that, Mr. Cool Voice.
好吧 我们走着瞧 酷嗓音先生
His voice is really cool.
他的嗓音真的很酷
So I understand you're a cop
我听说你是个警♥察♥
who's trying to bring me down.
想让我垮台
Why don't we take a little drive?
跟我们走一趟吧
Why did you stay at the table
为什么你在Valdano离开之后
so long after Valdano was already gone?
还在赌桌待了那么长时间
It would've been suspicious if I left right after he did,
如果他一离开我就走会显得很可疑
so I played a couple hands.
所以我就多玩了几把
Come on, let's grab Holt and get out of here.
走吧 我们带上Holt离开这
Wait. Where's Holt?
等等 Holt去哪了
So what was your plan, cop?
你原本的计划是什么 条子
Does it matter? We failed and now you know we're onto you.
那还重要吗 我们失败了而你也知道我们盯上你了
You get to come out ahead tonight,
你今晚也许还有机会全身而退
provided you don't do anything dumb right now.
如果你现在不做什么傻事的话
My colleagues are calling, probably wondering where I am.
我的同事们打来了 也许想知道我在哪
Then put their minds at ease.
那就让他们安心吧
Yes? Captain.
有事吗 警监
We're leaving. Where are you?
我们要走了 你人呢
I've already left. I don't enjoy being judged,
我已经离开了 我不喜欢被人评头论足
so I'm on my way to Atlantic City for the weekend.
所以我在去大西洋城的路上 准备在那度过周末
I'll be gambling.
我会去赌博
No, sir, please just come back, okay?
不要啊 长官 请你回来吧 好吗
Terry and I will keep you company.
Terry和我会陪着你的
We'll go to a museum.
我们可以去参观博物馆
One of the boring ones with no dinosaurs.
那些没有恐龙的无聊博物馆中的一个
Forget it. I shouldn't've answered.
算了 我就不应该接电♥话♥的
Bye-bye "Toxic."
永别了 <有毒>
Bye-bye "Party in the USA."
永别了 <美♥利♥坚♥派对>
Hey, Charles. What are you doing?
嘿 Charles 你在干什么呢
I'm deleting all the upbeat music off my computer.
我在把我电脑上所有欢快的歌♥都删掉
I know you're down, but...
我知道你很失落 但是
Bye-bye "Swish Swish Bish."
永别了 <霉霉婊>
Look, I feel really bad about the way I treated you.
听着 之前那样对你我真的很愧疚
Well, you shouldn't.
你不应该感到愧疚的
You're the only one who saw that my dream was stupid
你是唯一一个意识到我的梦想有多么愚蠢的人
and then you got me all my money back.
然后还帮我把钱全收回来了
Well, after you left, I tried one of your meatballs
事实上 刚才你走了以后 我吃了一个你的肉丸
and then another.
然后又吃了一个
And another. And I couldn't stop
然后又是一个 我根本停不下来
because they were so damn good.
因为它们实在太美味了
Really? You liked them?
真的吗 你真的喜欢吃吗
I loved them. I should have tried them earlier.
我爱死了 我之前就应该试吃一下的
I lost track of the fact that this whole thing
我忽略了一个事实 就是这整个生意
was supposed to be about your food.
都应该只与你做的食物有关
I think we should buy another food truck.
我认为我们应该再买♥♥个餐车
You do? Yes.
真的吗 是的
But I have some conditions:
但我有几个条件
1, it cannot be a crime scene;
一 不能再买♥♥个犯罪现场了
2, you have to get insurance on day one;
二 你必须第一天就买♥♥好保险
3, you have to keep dreaming up amazing things to cook.
三 你得继续想出一些美妙的菜肴
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表