剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Damn, Jean.
妈的 Jean
Hi. Can I help you?
嗨 有什么我能帮你的吗
Uh, yes. We're looking for Jean Munhroe.
呃 没错 我们在找Jean Munhroe
Are you Jake and Amy?
你们是Jake和Amy对吗
Keith has told me all about you.
Keith把关于你们的事都和我说了
He says you guys are the best. Really?
他说你们两个是最棒的 真的吗
Keith says that? Yeah... oh, Janice?
Keith说了这个吗 没错 哦 Janice
That village needs rice. Double the last shipment.
那座小镇需要稻米 把最后一批的货运量翻倍
Just take the overage out of my paycheck.
超支的部分从我的薪水里扣除
So, what brings you guys to the Zenith Fund?
所以 是什么风把你们吹到了天顶基金会
Uh...
呃
Actually, something super important...
实际上 是一些超级重要的事情
Oh, I am so sorry.
哦 真不好意思
I've gotta take this. Mmhmm.
我必须接这个电♥话♥ 嗯嗯
What do you mean, "Roadblock"?
你什么意思 "路障"
Do I have to fly down there and talk to the rebels myself?
是需要我飞到那里然后亲自和叛军谈吗
Just get the rice to those kids.
给我把稻米送到孩子那里去
Asante sana, Rafiki.
(斯瓦西里语)非常感谢你 朋友
Sorry about that.
不好意思
Wow, your job sounds very intense.
哇哦 你的工作听起来十分紧张严肃啊
No, no, no, it's nothing compared to
不不不 这真的不值一提
what these children go through on a daily basis.
和那些孩子们的日常经历比起来
It really puts things in perspective.
它真的能使人正确地看待事物
Right.
没错
So, what was the important thing
所以 你们跑过来要谈论的
you came down here to talk about?
重要的事情是什么
Uh... the kids.
呃 是孩子们
And the rice. And...
还有稻米 还有
putting the rice... in the kids.
用稻米 喂养孩子们
Ladies and gentlemen, we have two new donors!
女士们先生们 我们有了两名新的捐赠者
Yay!
耶
Ooh, there's a bell.
哦 还有铃♥声♥啊
Oh!
哦
Do y'all have an ATM?
你们这儿有自动取款机吗
Sir, can I get $350 in petty cash?
长官 我能支取350美元散钱吗
I need to throw an ice cream party for Teri-with-an-I,
我需要给结尾是I的Teri办一个冰激凌派对
Make sure there's no hard feelings. Why?
确保不会让她觉得不快 为什么
She gets it was a misunderstanding.
她了解这是一个误会了
She's a Teri, and you're a Terrance who,
她是Teri 然后你是Terrance
even though he's not a child,
尽管你已经不是孩子了
still goes by a nickname ending in a Y.
你仍旧有一个结尾是"Y"的昵称
I mean, don't people call you Ray?
我是说 没有人叫你Ray吗
How dare you.
你好大胆子
Sir, I don't want any tension
长官 我不希望有任何矛盾
between the squad and the uniformed officers.
发生在外勤队伍和内勤部门之间
I'm just thinking about the precinct.
我只是为了分局着想
You're lying.
你在撒谎
You're upset because Teri-with-an-I called you arrogant,
你是因为结尾是I的Teri说你傲慢而难过
And you have a pathological need to be liked.
并且你有一个想要被他人所喜爱的病态需求
What? No, I don't.
什么 不 我没有
I just happen to be a great person
我只是一个恰巧成为了一个杰出的人
who's naturally beloved by all...
受到众人爱戴
despite my personal ambivalence.
尽管我自己内心对此心存矛盾
Well, if that's true,
好吧 如果这是真的
then you won't mind walking across the bullpen
那你应该不会介意穿过办公间
without saying hello to anybody.
并且不向任何人问好
No problem.
没有问题
No nods allowed.
也不允许点头
What?
什么
Okay, it's gonna be okay.
好了 肯定是没问题的
You're a busy sergeant.
你是个忙碌的警长
They can't always expect you to be friendly.
他们不能总觉得你那么友善
Time to go to frown town.
是时候该皱起眉头了
Let's do this, Jeffords.
开始行动吧 Jeffords
Hey, Sarge. Bill!
嘿 警长 Bill
What up, man?
最近咋样 哥们儿
You were right.
你是对的
Terry loves to be loved!
Terry喜欢受人爱戴
Hey, Monica! Hey, Dough.
嘿 Monica 嘿 Dough
Ooh, who wants a nod?
嗬 谁想要我的点头
Hey.
嘿
Any luck finding a new venue that's available on May 15th?
有没有找到其他5月15号♥可用的婚礼会场
Yeah.
找到了
May 15, 2026.
5月15号♥ 2026年
Please tell me the vendors are giving us back our deposits.
请你告诉我那些商家会把定金还给我们的
Yes.
会的
One of them. The photographer.
其中的一个 那个摄影师
Provided that you hang out with him,
如果你和他一起出去的话
so how do you feel about spending the weekend
你觉得这个周末
on his houseboat in Yonkers?
在他扬克斯的船屋里过怎么样
Ugh, Jake.
呃 Jake
Forget the perfect wedding.
忘了完美婚礼吧
We're screwed. I know.
我们完蛋了 我知道
I can't believe that saint of a woman
我不敢相信那个圣徒般的女人
is actually marrying the Vulture.
真的要嫁给秃鹫了
Maybe he's changed.
也许他变了
How is that even possible? I don't know.
这怎么可能呢 我不知道
Nothing makes sense anymore.
一切都说不通了
The Vulture's not the Vulture, good is bad, up is down,
秃鹫不再是秃鹫 好变坏 上变下
there's a young pope, winter has come.
<年轻的教皇>出现了 冬天来临了
That reminds me: I ordered some premium cable channels.
那倒提醒了我 我订购了一些优质有线电视频道
Hitchcock? What was that sound?
Hitchcock 那是什么声音
I just got an alert from my hookup app.
我刚刚收到了约炮软件发来的通知
I'm about to boink with a local single in my area.
我马上就要和附近的单身女子搞上了
Ames. Jake.
Ames Jake
Up is up, down is down, the Vulture still boinks!
上还是上 下还是下 秃鹫还在约炮
I need to handle this right now.
我现在得处理一下这个
I can't believe that bastard is cheating on nice Jean.
我不敢想象这个混♥蛋♥居然对大好人Jean不忠
We have to save her. We have to break them up.
我们得营救她 我们得拆散他们
For nice Jean! And the starving kids.
为了大好人Jean 和挨饿的孩子们
And Michelle Obama. And a little side benefit:
和米歇尔奥巴马 还有一点附带的好处
if we break them up, we get our venue back.
如果我们拆散他们 我们就能拿回婚礼会场了
Yes, but the main reason is to save a wonderful person
是的 但主要还是为了救一个好人
from making a horrible mistake.
不让她犯下可怕的错误
Of course. That's obviously the point.
当然 显然这才是重点
The venue is just secondary.
婚礼会场是次要的
What venue? We're great people.
什么婚礼会场 我们是很棒的人
Hey, Jake.
嘿 Jake
See?
看到没
Okay, so the Vulture is cheating on Jean Munhroe,
好 秃鹫对Jean Munhroe不忠
which totally tracks, because he is the epitome of awful.
这绝对有迹可循 因为他是烂人的典范
Ooh, nice use of "Epitome." Thanks, babe.
哎哟 "典范"用的不错 谢谢你 宝贝
My question is, why pretend to change?
我的问题是 他为什么要假装改变
I mean, why get married at all?
我的意思是 他到底为什么要结婚呢
I'll tell you why.
我来告诉你为什么
Because Jean's dad is worth $100 million,
因为Jean的爸爸身价1亿美元
and she's his only heir.
而她是唯一的继承人
Then why did she need our $1,000?
那她为什么还要我们的1000美元
I mean, I'm so happy we gave the money
我是说 我很乐意我们捐了钱
so the kids could have rice and et cetera.
这样孩子们就能吃上饭这类的
So, how do we break them up? Simple.
那么我们要怎么拆散他们 很简单
We catfish him with Hitchcock's hookup app.
我们用Hitchcock的约炮软件放下诱饵
Then, when he takes the bait, we make him end things with Jean
接着 等他上钩之后 我们就让他结束和Jean的恋情
respectfully and gently.
以尊敬而温和的方式
Perfect. She hurts for a bit,
完美 她会受伤一段时间
but she eventually moves on,
但她最终会向前看的
and she finds a much better man.
然后她会找到一个好得多的男人
Yes. And as a distant, secondary benefit,
是的 并且还有一个次要的边缘的好处
we get the mansion back.
我们能把会场拿回来
Agreed. Okay.
同意 好的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表