剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
You're so good, Boyle.
你太有天分了 Boyle
Deal! We're gonna buy a food truck!
成交 我们要买♥♥餐车啦
We're gonna get a food truck! Yes!
我们要买♥♥餐车啦 太棒了
Stop!
停
I ate too many meatballs.
我肉丸吃太多了
Oh.
哦
Where we going? Atlantic City.
我们这是去哪 大西洋城
That's where you told your friends you'd be,
就是你告诉你的朋友们你会去的地方
so that's where they'll find your body.
也会是他们找到你尸体的地方
I'm a captain in the NYPD.
我可是纽约警局的一名警监
Yeah, and you're also a known gambling addict.
是啊 你同时也是个臭名昭著的赌鬼
You lost all your money in A.C.
你在大西洋城输掉了所有钱
and then drowned yourself in the ocean.
然后投海自杀
Stay down!
不要动
NYPD! Keep your hands on the wheel.
纽约警局 手不要离开方向盘
Hey there, Captain Holt.
你好呀 Holt警监
We just saved your big ol' butt.
我们来救你这个大老爷了
Hello, Dan "Daniel" Valdano.
你好 Dan "Daniel" Valdano
Guess what. You're a dick!
你猜怎么着 你是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah.
没错
How did you find me?
你们是怎么找到我的
We traced your phone and tracked down the limo.
我们追踪了你的电♥话♥ 确定了豪华轿车的位置
Wait. How did you even know I was in trouble?
等一下 你又是怎么知道我遇到困难了
I figured out your tell.
我搞清楚你暴露的标志了
When you're lying, you use contractions. Lots of 'em.
当你说谎的时候 你会使用缩略语 大量地使用
I've lost control. I'm taking myself off the case.
我失控了 我这就撤出这个案子
I've just done it again. Whoops. There's another time.
我刚才又用了一次 哎呀 又是一次
I shouldn't've have answered. Shouldn't've answered.
我就不应该接电♥话♥的 不应该接
Shouldn't've...
不应该
It was the "Shouldn't've" that finally tipped me off.
就是这个"不应该"点醒了我
I've never heard you use a double contraction before.
我以前从来没听你用过双重缩略语
And you never will again.
你也不会再听到了
I was at rock bottom.
今天我跌入了谷底
I feel so embarrassed.
我感到如此的难堪
I understand. I've been there.
我理解 我也经历过
I once ate a box of uncooked rice in a movie theater.
我有次在电影院吃了一盒生米
Wow, really?
哇哦 真的吗
Jake. I'm sorry.
Jake 我很抱歉
I owe you two a tremendous debt of gratitude.
我欠你们俩一个大人情
I was overwhelmed by my addiction and you were there for me.
我深陷于我的赌瘾之中而你们则一直陪着我
Of course, sir. We'd do anything for you.
义不容辞 长官 我们愿意为你做任何事
Perhaps you two would
或许你们两个能
take me to a meeting of Gambler's Anonymous.
带我去参加戒赌互助会
Absolutely. And, Jake, before we go,
没问题 还有 Jake 在我们去之前
I need to admit one more thing. Of course, anything.
我还有件事要跟你坦白 没问题 你可以跟我说任何事
When I made you tell that table
我之前逼你告诉那些赌桌上的人
that you were living in your mother's basement,
你住在你♥妈♥的♥地下室里
it wasn't for the case.
并不是为了案子
I was just messing with you.
我只是在耍你玩
Oh, well played, sir.
噢 干得漂亮 长官
But the joke's on you.
但闹出笑话的是你
My mother has a fantastic basement.
我妈妈有个超赞的地下室
Title of your sex tape. Too soon?
你的性♥爱♥录像标题 玩笑开太早了吗
All right, let's go.
好吧 我们走
Hey, standing desk.
不错啊 站立式办公桌
Look who's taking care of herself.
看看这个姐们多会照顾自己的身体
Someone's not sitting down on the job. Hey.
某人不再坐着工作了 嘿
Sitting down on the job is damned hard work,
坐着工作也超级辛苦的
and those heroes prove it every day.
那边的两位英雄每天都在实践着
Mad respect.
向你们致敬
Okay. Sorry.
好吧 抱歉
Seriously, you guys should stand up once in a while.
不过说真的 你们两个偶尔也要站起来动动啊
You know, for your hearts.
为了心脏着想
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表