剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
**And I get real high*
*情绪高涨
**And I scream at the top of my lungs*
*然后我大声呼喊着
**What's going on?*
*这世界怎么了
Uh-oh.
等下
Halloway. Yeah.
是Halloway 好的
The drop is set for 5:00 P.M.
交货时间定在下午五点
Let's do this. Totally.
让我们把这件事儿解决了吧 那是肯定的
Although... that is an hour and a half from now.
不过 到那时候还得一个半小时呢
And the drop point is actually pretty close to here.
而且交货地点距离这儿还挺近的
So...
那么
**And I said hey yeah, yeah, yeah*
*我大喊 嘿耶耶耶
Order up, chef.
上菜了 主厨
What is this? Why are you making
这是什么 你为什么要
six sandwiches at once? It's more efficient.
同时做六个三明治 这样效率更高
Now we're ready for the next five customers.
现在我们准备好招待接下来的五个客人了
Who gives a hump about efficiency?
谁他妈关心效率啊
The perfect meatball sandwich
完美的肉丸三明治
is sauced exactly 70 seconds before being served
得在上菜前不多不少70秒的时候淋上酱汁
to maintain bread integrity.
这样才能保证面包完完整整
So sandwich number one will be fine,
所以一号♥三明治没什么问题
but sandwich number six will be a soggy turd.
但六号♥三明治就会变成一坨湿软的狗屎
Change in menu. We're serving soggy turds now!
菜单更新了 我们现在改卖♥♥湿软的狗屎了
Get 'em while they're wet. Okay, I quit.
趁他们还湿着快来买♥♥吧 够了 我不干了
Me too. You're insane.
我也是 你脑子不正常
Fine, quit just like Jeff and Jason did.
行啊 放弃吧 就像Jeff和Jason一样
You told us they got sick.
你跟我们说他们生病(厌倦)了
They got sick of hard work just like you two!
他们是厌倦了辛勤工作 就跟你俩一样
Get out! You'll never cook in this town again!
滚出去吧 你们再也不可能在这个镇上做菜了
We're not chefs! And you never will be.
我们又不是厨子 你们也永远成不了厨子
Is Hitchcock doing okay?
Hitchcock表现还好吗
I think so. Wait.
我觉得还行吧 慢着
He's bringing his hand to his face.
他正在把手往脸上伸
Don't pick your teeth. Don't pick your nose.
别剔你的牙 也别挖鼻孔
Oh, dear, he's going to lick something off his fingers.
天哪 他要舔掉手指上的什么东西了
Oh, no, he's stroking his chin.
不 他在轻抚自己的下巴
As if in thought.
就像在沉思一样
Not as if.
不是就像
He is in thought.
他真的在沉思
Oop, they're looking at us. Act natural.
他们看过来了 表现正常一点
Spreadsheet, spreadsheet. Crime, crime.
电子表格 电子表格 犯罪活动 犯罪活动
Precinct, precinct. Yeah.
警♥察♥分局 警♥察♥分局 就这样
We swept the area.
我们搜索了这片区域
No sign of Doug Judy or Peralta.
没有发现Doug Judy或者Peralta的踪影
I can't believe that idiot thought
我不敢相信那个蠢蛋觉得
he could just waltz in here and do my job.
他可以大摇大摆地到这来做我的工作
It's hard to be a negotiator!
当一个谈判员很难的
My first 50 jumpers, 49 died.
我谈过的前50个跳楼者里 49个都死了
You only talked down one person?
你只成功劝下来一个人吗
No, he jumped too,
不 他也往下跳了
but he landed on this woman who broke his fall.
但他落在了一个女人身上 打断了他的下落轨迹
She died, but you can't count that against me.
那个女的死了 但你不能用这个针对我
I definitely can. Yeah, well, save it.
我当然可以 是吗 好吧 省省吧
Peralta's the one who got himself taken hostage.
Peralta才是被当成人♥质♥扣押的那个
I don't think he was a hostage.
我不觉得他是人♥质♥
He's pretty good friends with that Doug guy.
他跟那个叫Doug的是很好的朋友
What?
什么
Diaz, what the hell is going on?
Diaz 这到底是怎么回事
First, a jeweler will come out and inspect the diamonds.
首先 一个珠宝商会出来检验钻石
Then, when he gives the okay,
他说没问题的话
Halloway will come and get them.
Halloway就会出来拿钻石
And then I'll take him down.
然后我就会将他拿下
All right, that's the signal. Here we go.
好了 那就是信♥号♥♥ 我们开始吧
What's up, dude?
你好啊 老兄
Anybody ever tell you,
有没有人跟你说过
you look like the most interesting man in the world?
你看起来像这世界上最有趣的人
You get that a lot?
经常有人这样说吧
Jeez, I get it. We're not friends.
天哪 我懂了 我们不是朋友
I'll find another bocce ball partner.
我会找别人跟我一起玩地掷球的
There he is. Halloway, it's your day.
他来了 Halloway 今天是你的大日子
What's up, Mr. Halloway. How you doing?
你好啊 Halloway先生 今天过得咋样
Shut up. Give me the diamonds.
闭嘴 把钻石给我
Man, I guess the no-small-talk policy
老兄 我看这"禁止闲聊"的政策
starts at the top. Come on, come on, come on.
是从领导层做起啊 快点 快啊 快啊
Peralta! No, no, no, not now.
Peralta 不 不 不 别是现在啊
I tracked your phone, idiot.
我追踪了你的手♥机♥ 笨蛋
Judy wasn't lying.
Judy没有撒谎
That's Halloway. We gotta arrest him.
那就是Halloway 我们得抓住他
Jake, he's running. Come on, man.
Jake 他要跑了 快点啊 老兄
Only if I get the collar and 100% of the credit.
除非我能亲自逮捕他 并且拿到所有的功劳
Are you negotiating right now?
你现在是在谈判吗
Always.
一向如此
Okay, that was actually a really cool thing to say.
好吧 这的确是一句很酷的话
All right, let's do it. Judy, stay here.
好吧 我们行动吧 Judy 待在这里
Okay.
好吧
Stop!
站住
Sorry I ran out on you at the jewelry store.
抱歉我在珠宝店在你眼皮底下跑了
I just couldn't let this guys get away.
我就是不能让他逃脱法网
Look, man, I'm fine with it.
听着伙计 我不介意
Arresting Halloway's gonna get me a promotion,
逮捕Halloway的功劳可以让我升职
and at the end of the day, that's what this is all about.
话说到底 也就只有这件事真的重要
Right, well, that and getting a major drug lord off the streets.
好吧 这会让街头少一个毒品大枭
Let me give you some advice. I don't care about that.
让我给你点建议 我并不在乎这点
You know, you should really look up the word advice.
你知道吗 你真的应该去查查字典中"建议"的意思了
I think you might be surprised what you see.
我觉得你也许会惊讶于你所看到的内容
All right, let's bring in Doug Judy.
好了 让我们把Doug Judy也抓起来
Oh, no!
哦 不
Where is he? Doug?
他在哪里啊 Doug
Don't worry. We'll get him.
别担心 我们会找到他的
At least we have Halloway and the diamonds.
至少我们手里有Halloway和钻石
Doug! Wait, why are you still calling for him?
Doug 等等 你为什么还在叫他
Doug!
Doug
Oh, my God, he has the diamonds, doesn't he?
哦 我的天呐 他拿着钻石 对吧
Doug!
Doug
I'm sure Judy didn't run off with the diamonds.
我肯定Judy没有带着钻石跑了
I bet he's looking for us right now.
我打赌他现在正在找我们呢
You know what, I bet he's worried that we're in trouble.
你知道吗 我打赌他在担心我们陷入了麻烦
I'll just call him and put his mind at ease.
我去给他打个电♥话♥ 安安他的心
Dude, he's already gone. He's not picking up.
伙计 他已经走了 他不会接电♥话♥的
What's up, Peralta. Ha!
怎么了 Peralta 哈
He did pick up. In your...
他的确有接电♥话♥ 没想到
This is goodbye forever. No!
这是永别了 不
Ugh, I can't believe you deceived me.
唉 我不敢相信你骗了我
I can't believe you used my love for your mother against me.
我不敢相信你利用了我对你母亲的爱来对付我
I love that you love her.
我就是喜欢你爱她这一点
Of course I do. She's a living saint.
我当然爱她了 她就是一个活着的圣人
Amen. Look, I wasn't lying though.
诚愿如此 听着 我没有说谎
Halloway was gonna hurt her and you saved her life,
Halloway想要伤害她 然后你拯救了她的性命
but then I was all alone with the diamonds,
但之后我就一个人拿着这些钻石了
next thing I know, I'm hot wiring a car and driving away.
回过神来 我就已经在打火偷车远走高飞了
Oh, but I thought you liked being a good citizen?
哦 我原本以为你喜欢当一个好市民
You voted Ed Breakfast for school board.
你投票让"艾早餐"加入学校董事会
And he immediately had a sex scandal.
然后他立马陷入了性丑闻
It was very disillusioning. For sure.
这真的让人幻想破灭 当然了
Our democracy is crumbling. But what about your job?
我们的民♥主♥制度正在分崩离析 但是你的工作呢
What about Dustin from "Stranger Things"?
那<怪奇物语>中的那个Dustion呢
Famous kids are monsters.
有名的小孩就是怪物
You do not wanna meet Young Sheldon.
你不会想要遇见<小谢尔顿>的男主的
Really? Ah, that's disappointing.
真的吗 唉 这真是让人失望
He was so good in "Big Little Lies."
他在<小谎大事>里演得真好
Wait, no, we are not talking about this right now!
等等 不 我们现在不是要说这个
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表