剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I just remembered that jean jacket you guys bought together.
我只是想起来你们一块买♥♥的那件牛仔夹克了
It was... it was so romantic.
那真是 真是太浪漫了
The one with the...
就是那件
pattern on the patch in the back, you remember that?
后背上有花纹补丁的 你还记得吗
Carrie, unlike you I've thankfully forgotten
凯莉 我已经很幸运地把大部分高中时光
most of high school. Not me.
都忘光了 不像你 我可没忘
Not by a long shot.
一点都没忘
You know, I... I especially remember
你知道吗 我尤其记得
how mad you were, when Bella wore that jacket.
当你见到贝拉穿着同一件夹克时有多愤怒
At Hank's prty, sophomore year.
那是在汉克的派对上 高一那年
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呀
I'm talking about Vicky Lannister,
我在说维姬·兰尼斯特
I'm talking about Tommy Garland.
我在说汤米·加兰德
I'm talking about the fact that you tried to make Hank jealous
我在说你想让汉克吃醋 所以那天晚上
which is why Tommy, was in your Aunt Laura's car that night.
汤米才会出现在你姑妈劳拉的车上
I was never ever with Tommy Garland.
我从来没跟汤米·加兰德在一起过
Yes, you were.
你有
You just hated Bella so much.
你只是太恨贝拉了
Saw her walking along the side of the road alone,
当你见到她一个人走在路边
what, you just tried to scare her
你或许只是想吓吓她
Either way...
不管怎么样
you killed the wrong girl.
你杀错了人
It's a good story.
故事编的不错
If only Tommy
要是汤米
had gotten rid of that jean jacket like you told him to.
乖乖地按你说的把那件夹克扔了就好了
So now I've killed Tommy and Vicky?
这么说是我杀了汤米和维姬
Anything else you wanna pin on me?
你还有什么想要嫁祸给我的吗
JFK?
肯尼迪[美国总统 遇刺身亡]
Kurt Cobain?
科特·柯本[美国摇滚歌♥手 自杀身亡]
Oh no, we... we know you didn't kill Tommy.
不 我们知道汤米不是你杀的
But we want your help to nail who did.
但是我们希望你能帮我们给凶手定罪
Your old boyfriend...
就是你的旧情人
Hank Bronski. He said, uh...
汉克·布朗斯基 他说
that they were the happiest of his life.
那是他人生中最开心的时刻了
And I know that's true for...
我知道对于我们很多人来说
a lot of us.
都是如此
So you think Hank
这么说你们认为汉克
and Tommy were working together to blackmail me?
和汤米合伙来勒索我吗
We know they were.
这一点我们很确定
Tommy was too chicken to do it alone,
汤米才没胆自己干这件事呢
so he, reached out to his old football buddy.
于是他就找了他旧时的橄榄球队友
Hank's real eastate business hasn't recover from away,
汉克的地♥产♥生意还没从低谷中走出来
with the banks, IRS, he's desperate.
银行和国税局还在盯着他 他已经绝望了
And the... Vicky Lannister thing?
那维姬·兰尼斯特那件事呢
Deal is that... it goes away?
我们说好 那件事就不追究了
Yeah, that goes away.
没错 不追究了
It was 22 years ago.
那是22年前的事了
We want to catch Tommy Garland's killer now.
我们现在只想抓住杀害汤米·加兰德的凶手
So how does this work?
计划是什么
Meet Hank in his room,
你去汉克的房♥间找他
offer to pay the blackmail,
说你要把钱给他
get him to show you the jacket, that's it.
然后引他拿出夹克来给你看 就这样
And hopefully, we find the murder weapon in there too.
希望我们也会在那找到作案凶器
Fine.
好吧
Let's do it.
开始吧
Hank.
汉克
We have some business to conclude.
咱们还有些事情要了结呢
When?
什么时候
Give me your room key.
把你的房♥间钥匙给我
15 minutes.
十五分钟后见
Hi. We were wondering where that was.
你好呀 我们正琢磨你把它藏哪了呢
You're under arrest...
你因谋杀
for the murders of Tommy Garland,
汤米·加兰德还有维姬·兰尼斯特
and Vicky Lannister.
被逮捕了
What about my immunity? It's funny,
我不是被免罪了吗 真搞笑
I don't remember any immunity.
我可不记得有什么免罪协议
Your pal Hank really came through.
你的朋友汉克躲过一劫啊
This song's for Tommy. And for all of us.
这首歌♥献给汤米 也献给我们所有人
Thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表