剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
with the behavior
这些都和有罪者的行为表现相一致
of guilty people.
这些都和有罪者的行为表现相一致
Are these people above the law?
这些人可以凌驾于法律之上吗?
If you decide they are,
如果你们认定是
the general public isn't served.
那公共大众的利益就得不到满足
If we're to say
如果我们说
cold-blooded homicides are okay,
只要符合受过虐待的模式,
so long as there has been a pattern of past abuse,
冷血杀人就可以容忍♥
the general public isn't served.
那公共大众的利益也就得不到满足
He was unarmed.
他手无寸铁
He was standing
他站着没动
15 feet away.
有15英尺之远
Standing still.
一直站着
And she said to him,
而她却对他说
"You go on ahead without me,"
“你自己先去天堂吧”
and shot him three times.
然后就打了他三枪
Now, as much as the defense
现在,辩方要求你们
would like you to focus on
尽量把注意力集中到Lindsay Dole是什么样的人上
who and what Lindsay Dole is,
尽量把注意力集中到Lindsay Dole是什么样的人上
this trial isn't about that.
但这次审理与此无关
It's about what she did.
而是关于她的所作所为
And what she did...
而她的所作所为。。。
was murder.
就是谋杀
WALSH: If you condone that,
如果你们对此宽恕
or even excuse it,
甚至为其辩解
the general public
公共大众的利益
isn't served.
就无法满足
The law...
法律。。。
isn't served.
无法得到履行
And I'm sorry, Ms. Frutt,
对不起,Frutt女士
but neither is morality.
道德也是如此
Can I say one thing?
我能说件事吗?
I just--
我。。。
I'm sorry I got upset at you yesterday, Ellenor.
对不起,我昨天生你的气了,Ellenor
I think you tried an amazing case.
我想你这个案子办得很棒。
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm grateful to all of you.
我感谢你们所有人
And I'm also...
我也。。。
so sorry that I...
我很愧疚。。。
put the firm--
让这个事务所。。。
I'm grateful
我很感激
and I'm sorry.
我也很愧疚
That's what I want to say.
这就是我要说的
WARREN: Will the defendant please rise?
请被告起立
Madam Foreperson,
陪审团主席女士
the jury has reached a unanimous verdict?
你们达成一致裁决了吗?
We have, Your Honor.
是的,法官大人
What say you?
请宣布吧
"Commonwealth vs. Lindsay Dole"
马萨诸塞州诉Lindsay Dole
on the count of murder
一级谋杀罪
in the first degree,
一级谋杀罪
"we find the defendant,
我们裁决被告Lindsay Dole
Lindsay Dole,
我们裁决被告Lindsay Dole
guilty."
罪名成立
WARREN: Bailiff,
法警
take the defendant into custody.
将被告收押
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团先生们女士们
thank you for your service.
谢谢你们尽到了义务
You're now dismissed.
陪审团解散
This matter is adjourned.
本案休庭
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表