剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
I don't trust you.
我不信任你。
I may love you, but I don't trust you.
我可能是爱你的,但我不信任你。
Not now.
起码现在不是。
I've wasted so much time.
我虚度这么多的光阴。
But you have to forgive me.
但你必须要原谅我。
It's not a question of forgiveness.
这不是原谅的问题。
You have that, or I wouldn't be here.
你已经得到我的原谅了,否则我不会来这儿。
And I can't believe I'm saying this
我简直不敢相信这么多年后我说出这些。
after all these years,
我简直不敢相信这么多年后我说出这些。
but I am not willing
但我不愿意
to risk myself or my daughter
为了我以前从未能相信过的东西
for something I have never
为了我以前从未能相信过的东西
been able to trust in the past.
而让我自己或我女儿去冒险。
It's a brave thing what you're doing.
你现在做的事是有勇气的。
A necessary thing.
是必要的事。
But you can't do it with me.
但你不能拉上我一起。
Then I wanna change that.
那我想要改变它。
Ellie...
if nothing else...
撇开其他不谈。。。
please believe that my love for you is real.
请相信我对你的爱是真心的。
I hope you find what you're looking for.
我希望你能找到你所想要的。
Goodbye, Mitchell.
再见,Mitchell
Six years ago, I took my grandmother
六年前,我摘掉了我祖母的呼吸机。
off life-support.
六年前,我摘掉了我祖母的呼吸机。
I've regretted it ever since.
从那以后我就后悔了。
You wondered if this is a life?
你想知道这是否是一种生命?
Kelly, you and your husband
Kelly,你和你丈夫
created this life together.
一起创造了这个生命。
And although I can't even imagine
尽管我无法想象
how painful it must be to see what's happened,
看到发生的事是多么的痛苦,
and to know she won't get much better,
而且知道她不会好转的,
she's still your baby.
但她还是你的宝贝。
The sickness and Dr. Taylor,
这个病加上Taylor医生,
this case...
这个案子。。。
it almost cost you your daughter
几乎毁掉了你的女儿和你的婚姻。
and your marriage.
几乎毁掉了你的女儿和你的婚姻。
I don't know.
我不知道。
Maybe too much has happened
也许你和你丈夫之间发生了太多事,但是。。。
between you and your husband, but...
也许你和你丈夫之间发生了太多事,但是。。。
well, at least try
至少要试着一起共度难关。
to get through it together.
至少要试着一起共度难关。
You deserve that.
这是你理应得到的。
So does Mary Beth.
也是Mary Beth理应得到的。
Good luck, Mr. Goss.
Goss夫人,祝你好运。
Next on The Practice.
下集预告。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表