剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
We do not oppose bail,
我们不反对保释
but we would seek to have the firm of Donnell-Young
但我们要求取消Donnell-Young事务所代理告的资格
disqualified from representing the defendant.
但我们要求取消Donnell-Young事务所代理告的资格
They are potential witnesses.
他们是潜在的证人
YOUNG: The only potential witness would be Robert Donnell,
唯一可能的证人是Robert Donnell
who cannot be forced to testify against his wife.
而他不能被强迫作证来指证他的妻子
Is counsel representing to the court
你是在对法庭表明Donnell先生不会出庭作证吗?
that Mr. Donnell will not testify?
你是在对法庭表明Donnell先生不会出庭作证吗?
We are making no representations to the court.
我们没有向法庭表明什么
In which case, I renew my motion
这样的话,我重新提出
to have this firm disqualified.
取消这家事务所代理资格的动议
YOUNG: Any such motion would be premature
在传讯中提出任何这类的动议都为时过早
at an arraignment.
在传讯中提出任何这类的动议都为时过早
I'd ask the court to give Ms. Dole time
我请求法庭给Dole女士一些时间
to weigh how she wants to proceed.
来斟酌如何处理
I won't rule for now,
我不会马上做出裁定
but, Mr. Young, I highly recommend another firm.
但Young先生,我强烈推荐由另一家事务所来代理
YOUNG: We'd also be seeking an immediate trial date.
我们还要求安排最近的开庭审理日期
Ms. Dole is a respected lawyer in the community
Dole女士是社区里一位受人尊敬的律师
and we do not want these baseless charges
我们不希望这些毫无根据的指控
hanging over her in perpetuity.
永远缠着她
Commonwealth can be ready in a month.
控方可以在一个月内准备完毕
WEST: Trial date is set for June 23rd.
开庭日期定于6月23日
Anything else?
还有别的事吗?
The defendant is released on $200,000 bail.
被告在缴纳20万保释金后予以释放
Adjourned.
休庭
YOUNG: Get her out the back.
带她走后门出去
Don't they have to let me go?
他们难道不是必须要释放我吗?
No, they're filing kidnapping charges.
不是,他们提出了绑♥架♥罪指控
EDSEL: Hold on. I maybe never went to law school--
等等。我可能从没上过法学院。。。
Funny, I thought you did.
真搞笑,我以为你上过呢
But my friends say that kidnapping
但我朋友说绑♥架♥罪
would be what they call a lesser included offense,
应该属于“必然包括罪行”
(这个法律术语指的是这样一种情况,
即如果不犯下一个较小的罪行,就不可能犯下更大的罪行。)
which double jeopardy counts for that, too.
一罪不二审原则也适用于这样的情况
The kidnapping is ongoing, Rodney.
Rodney,可这个绑♥架♥罪行正在进行中
They can file for as long as you have her.
在你实施绑♥架♥期间,他们能对此起诉
EDSEL: Well, I don't have her.
那好,我没绑♥架♥她
WASHINGTON: Then, who does?
那么,是谁呢?
How do I know?
我怎么知道?
Maybe the man with the hammer came back.
没准儿拿锤子的那个人又回来了
Well, it's unfortunate you don't have her
那么,你没有绑♥架♥她真是倒霉了
because she's your only ticket out.
因为她是唯一能让你脱身的
You are facing kidnapping and torture.
你面临着绑♥架♥罪和酷刑罪的指控
You're looking at life, and they will get you on it.
你面临着终身监禁,而且他们会做到的
Oh, really? Gee,
噢,真的吗?哇
and you've been so encouraging up till now.
你到现在一直都说得那么邪乎
You listen to me.
你听好了
It's time for you to get on my side.
你该站到我这边儿了
Fire me any time.
想解雇我随你便
The deal is this...
交易的条件是。。。
I walk free and clear,
要么我啥事也没有
or I don't help with that girl.
要么我就不管那个女孩
They're not going to let you out.
他们不会放过你的
Well, you know what?
好啊,知道不?
I can survive prison.
我能熬过坐牢
I can live there just fine.
我能好好地活下来
Now, where Nancy Connell is,
现在,Nancy Connell在哪儿
who knows whether she can live fine...
天知道她是不是还活着。。。
or not...
天知道她是不是还活着。。。
or for how long.
或者能活多久
YOUNG: The hurdle we face is whether the judge
我们面临的阻碍是
will even allow us to argue self-defense.
法官是否会允许我们用正当防卫来辩护
What?
什么?
FRUTT: This is just like the Pearson case, Lindsay.
这正如同Pearson那个案子,Lindsay
(第二季里Lindsay老师的那个杀人案)
That was a wrong ruling.
那个裁定是错误的
Even so, we need to brief it and prepare,
即便如此,我们还是需要做些准备
because if we can't argue justifiable use of force,
因为如果我们不能论证使用武力的合理性
that leaves us with diminished capacity.
就只剩下采用精神失常的辩护理由了
What about mistaken self-defense?
提出误用正当防卫的辩护理由呢?
FRUTT: That helps with the first gunshot,
那可以解释第一枪
but the second two,
但后面两枪
I'm more comfortable with diminished capacity.
我更倾向于使用精神失常的辩护理由
The fact that you can't remember
你记不得扣动扳机的这个实际情况。。。
pulling the trigger--
你记不得扣动扳机的这个实际情况。。。
what did the doctor call it?
医生怎么称呼这种现象?
Psychological Amnesia.
精神性失忆症
That may be the way to go.
可能这就是我们的辩护策略
YOUNG: We need to start lining up
我们现在需要开始整理和准备我们的医学方面的证词
and preparing our medical testimony now.
我们现在需要开始整理和准备我们的医学方面的证词
We should also hire our own forensics team.
我们也应该雇用自己的法医团队
If we could at least make the argument
如果我们至少能对他是否向你靠近这一点进行辩论
that he was leaning towards you, that'll help.
那就会有些作用
Bobby, wait.
Bobby,等一下
Before you go,
你走之前
I don't see how you don't testify.
我看不出你怎么才能不作证
The jury will wonder if you don't.
如果你不作证,陪审团会很诧异
Which means we might get bounced off the case.
可他作证就意味着我们会被取消辩护资格
YOUNG: We need to prepare a list of lawyers
我们需要准备一份我们认为能处理此案的律师名单
who we think can handle this.
我们需要准备一份我们认为能处理此案的律师名单
I want us doing it.
我希望我们自己做
We may not be allowed to do it.
法庭可能不会允许我们来做
Let's fight that one first.
让我们首先争取到这一点
I want us doing this case.
我希望我们自己来辩护
We'll get through this.
我们会挺过去的
We?
我们?
I'm the one they arrested, Bobby.
Bobby,我才是那个被逮捕的人
I didn't see you wearing handcuffs today.
今天戴上手铐的又不是你
You don't think this involves me, Lindsay?
你觉得我没有卷进去吗,Lindsay?
Not enough, it doesn't.
还不够,不算是
What does that mean?
你这是什么意思?
It means I feel alone, Bobby,
我的意思是我感到孤独,Bobby
like I'm always--
就像我一贯的那样。。。
I was alone when I got stabbed,
我被刺的那时是孤独的,
then Hinks, now here.
然后是Hnks那事,现在也是
I don't feel like you're ever with me, Bobby,
我感觉不到你和我在一起,Bobby
that you understand what I am going through
你明白我将要经历什么
or that you care to, and I--
或者你想做什么,而我。。。
this is too much for me to take on alone.
我一个人实在承受不了
I'm sick of it.
我受够了
You know what I'm sick of?
你知道我受够了什么吗?
I'm sick of you isolating yourself
我受够了你自己孤立自己
only to declare you're alone.
反而说自己感到孤独
Let me tell you something,
让我来告诉你
Get out.
滚吧你
You acted alone here.
这件事你擅自行动
You pulled that trigger alone.
你擅自扣动扳机
And now my son is faced with losing his mother.
而现在你的儿子可能会失去母亲
Get the hell out.
你给我滚出去
You don't think I'm in this?
你觉得这与我无关吗?
Leave me alone.
让我自己呆着
Fine. Be alone.
随你便
He says if he's not given his freedom,
他说如果不释放他的话
he won't reveal where Nancy Connell is.
他就不会说出Nancy Connell在哪儿
Helen, I believe him.
Helen,我相信他会这么做
I can't let him walk.
我不能放过他
Is it considered privileged who his friends are?
他的朋友是谁,这个算是受保密特权限制的吗?
Look, somebody has her.
听着,有人控制着她
Somebody made that tape.
有人录了那段录像
I've heard him speak of this one friend he has,
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表