剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
Have Jimmy take him. He's good at bringing out soft sides.
让吉米去吧。他擅长展现软弱的一面。
Look, any one of us could do it.
我们谁都可以去做。
You'll be the most effective.
你会是最有效的。
His best chance to be sympathetic is you.
你最有可能让他获得同情
you okay?
还好吗?
Yeah.
嗯。
I can take the direct.
我可以做好直询。
I'm fine.
我没问题。
He really scared you, didn't he?
你真的吓到你了,不是吗?
The way he looked at me.
他看我那眼神。
I'll tell you this, Bobby,
我要告诉你,Bobby
he's not faking.
他不是装的。
I looked into those eyes.
我看透了那眼神。
They were the eyes of insanity.
那眼神就是精神错乱的。
I may not be a doctor, but I saw it.
我也许不是医生,但我看出来了。
That man is truly crazy.
那人是真疯了。
DOLE: Did you not hear my question?
你没听到我的问题吗?
Did you know these women?
你认识这些女人吗?
I'd met them.
我遇见过她们。
I can't lay claim to knowing them.
但我不能声称我认识她们。
DOLE: You met them at Hannigan's?
你在Hannigan酒吧遇到她们的吗?
LAWRENCE: Yes, they weren't particularly
是的,她们对我不特别友好。
kind to me.
是的,她们对我不特别友好。
DOLE: Can you tell the court how you happened
你可以告诉法庭你是怎么碰巧看见她们被杀的吗?
to see them get killed?
你可以告诉法庭你是怎么碰巧看见她们被杀的吗?
Well, on each occasion,
嗯,每一次,
I followed them,
我跟随着她们,
and in the parking lot,
在停车场,
I saw them get abducted by the other man.
我看见她们被另一个人绑♥架♥了。
Could you describe this other man?
你能描述一下那另一个人吗?
LAWRENCE: I never got a very good look at his face.
我从没看清他的脸。
He was about 6 feet tall,
他大约六英尺高,
lanky.
瘦长身材。
DOLE: And he abducted these women
他是在停车场绑♥架♥那些女人的吗?
in the parking lot?
他是在停车场绑♥架♥那些女人的吗?
Yes. He dragged them into his car.
对。他把他们拖进他的车里。
I think they liked him,
我觉得她们喜欢他,
but for some reason,
但处于某种原因,
they didn't want to go with him.
她们不想和他一起走。
Okay. And what did you do?
好吧,那你做了什么?
LAWRENCE: I followed.
我跟着他们。
He drove them to an abandoned pier
他开车把她们拉到港口的一个废弃码头,
on the harbor,
他开车把她们拉到港口的一个废弃码头,
and he would stab them there
他在那儿把她们捅死,然后开车跑了。
and drive off.
他在那儿把她们捅死,然后开车跑了。
I tried to help
我想去帮她们,
each of them, but I was always too late.
但是太晚了。
They were dead.
她们都已经死了。
There was nothing to be done.
没什么可做了。
So I ate them.
于是我就吃了她们。
How did these women end up
O'Malley先生,这些女人最后怎么在你的地下室呢?
in your basement, Mr. O'Malley?
O'Malley先生,这些女人最后怎么在你的地下室呢?
I drove them there from the pier.
我从码头开车把她们拉过来的。
And, sir, can you tell the court
还有,先生,你能告诉法庭你为什么要吃这些女人呢?
why you would eat these women?
还有,先生,你能告诉法庭你为什么要吃这些女人呢?
Because they were so beautiful.
因为她们太美了。
Like you.
像你一样。
The book of Genesis tells us
《创世纪》上说,
that woman...
女人来自于男人。。。
came from man.
女人来自于男人。。。
When man consumes the woman,
当男人吞噬女人时,
it makes him one with her.
这使他和她成为一体。
And by eating them,
吃了她们,
I know they will go to heaven.
我知道她们会上天堂的。
Because I am going to heaven,
因为我要去天堂,
then they will go with me.
然后她们就会和我一起去。
You'll be going to heaven,
你也会去天堂的,
Clarice.
Clarice。
You think my name is Clarice?
你认为我叫Clarice?
That's all I have.
我没有要问的了。
What did the other man do with the knife?
那另一个人,怎么处理那把刀的?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Funny how it never turned up,
有意思的是,从未发现那把刀,
like it was hidden or disposed of carefully.
好像是被小心地隐藏或者处置了。
The other man really knew what he was doing, I guess.
我猜那另一个人很清楚他在做什么。
You sucked my fluids to make me one with you.
你吸了我的精♥液♥为了让我和你合作为一体。
How come you never told your co-workers your real name?
为什么你从来没有告诉你的工友你的真实姓名?
You went to work every day as Lawrence O'Malley.
你每天都以Lawrence O'Malley的身份去上班。
You did your job as Lawrence O'Malley,
你以Lawrence O'Malley的身份工作,
collected your paychecks,
领♥取♥你的薪水,
paid your income taxes.
支付你的所得税。
You did everything
你做什么事都是用Lawrence O'Malley的身份。
as Lawrence O'Malley.
你做什么事都是用Lawrence O'Malley的身份。
Why didn't you tell people you were really Hannibal Lecter?
为什么不告诉别人你是真的Hannibal Lecter呢?
It makes it difficult to invite somebody
那样就很难邀请别人来吃晚饭了。
over for dinner.
那样就很难邀请别人来吃晚饭了。
That's clever.
真聪明。
Would you have sexually engaged with me
你要是知道我的真实身份,还会跟我发生性关系吗?
had you known my true identity?
你要是知道我的真实身份,还会跟我发生性关系吗?
GAMBLE: When you saw these women murdered
当你看到那些女人被另一个人杀害时,
by this other man,
当你看到那些女人被另一个人杀害时,
why not go to the police?
你为什么不去报♥警♥?
I was afraid of being a suspect
因为我在现场,我怕报♥警♥了会当成嫌疑犯。
since I was there.
因为我在现场,我怕报♥警♥了会当成嫌疑犯。
GAMBLE: You could have prevented other women
你本可以避免别的女人被杀的。
from being killed.
你本可以避免别的女人被杀的。
Surely, you have a conscience, or do you?
你当然是有良心的,对吗?
By the time I realized he was a serial killer,
等到我意识到他是个连环杀手时,
bodies were in my basement.
我的地下室里有那些尸体了。
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办。
So you just let women continue to be murdered?
那你就看着女人们被杀害?
I am trying to help now.
我现在想帮她们了。
Oh, you're helping now?
哦,你现在想帮她们了?
Yes. I gave the police a partial description.
是的,我向警方提供了一些描述
I told them where he kills.
我告诉警方他在哪里杀的人。
Instead of persecuting me,
你们应该去查他,而不是来迫♥害♥我。
you should be looking for him,
你们应该去查他,而不是来迫♥害♥我。
especially since...
尤其是因为。。。
Since what?
因为什么?
He's planning to kill Clarice.
他正打算杀了Clarice。
You okay?
你还好吧?
Fine.
还好。
I thought your direct went great.
我觉得你做的直询很不错。
Good to hear.
谢谢。
I don't want to win this case.
我不想打赢这个案子。
I don't want him going to state mental facility
我不想让他去州立精神病院
that he'll be able to break out of in a week
那样他一周内就能跑出来。
Okay. No!
- 好的
- 不!
I went through this with Hinks.
我经历过Hinks那桩事。
I don't wanna go through it again.
我不想再来一次。
I don't wanna win this case.
我不想打赢这个案子。
You should go in there.
你应该跟进去。
Eugene, can I see you for a second?
Eugene,我可以和你说几句吗?
This could be nothing.
可能也没什么。
YOUNG: What?
怎么了
Jeannie Tanner is a friend of mine.
Jeannie Tanner是我的一个朋友。
She works at the Coroner's office in Suffolk.
她在Suffolk的验尸官办公室工作
There's an unsolved murder.
有一桩没有破案的谋杀案。
Happened seven weeks ago.
发生在七周前。
28-year-old woman
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表