剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
What a client tells his lawyer
一个当事人对他的律师所说的话,
is sacrosanct.
是神圣而不可质疑的。
The attorney doesn't get to decide
律师不能决定他何时遵从何时可以不遵从。
when he'll honor the privilege and when he won't.
律师不能决定他何时遵从何时可以不遵从。
You broke that seal, Mr. Berluti.
Berluti,你破坏了规矩。
The rule we hold most dear--
我们最珍视的规则。。。
you broke it,
你破坏了它
and your moral preaching aside,
抛开你的道德说教
there's no excuse for it.
这是没有借口的。
None.
什么借口也没有
That having been said,
已经说过了,
this board does have discretion
这个委员会对于如何处理你具有决定权。
as to what we do with you.
这个委员会对于如何处理你具有决定权。
We applied a very unscientific test back there.
我们在合议时做了一个非常不科学的测试。
We asked ourselves
我们问自己
is the profession of law better served
让你留下还是离开,
with you in it or out of it?
哪一种对于法律界老说会更好些?
We decided...
我们的决定是。。。
better to have you in it.
让你留下来会好些
You're suspended for three weeks.
你被暂停从业资格三周。
We are adjourned.
休庭。
How about that?
这是怎么了?
I survive.
我大难不死。
Come on, we've already blown most of the day.
走吧,我们几乎浪费了一整天,
Let's get back to work.
赶紧回去工作吧
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表