剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
她说为什么了吗?
No, so I followed her, just trying to talk.
没有,所以我跟着她,想和她谈谈。
When we got to her apartment,
当我们到了她的公♥寓♥
she said she was seeing another guy.
她说她跟别的人好上了。
I begged her not to break us up.
我求她不要甩了我。
We argued for a little bit,
我们争吵了一会,
and she said that she loved me.
她说她爱我。
YOUNG: Did you make love to her that day, sir?
你们当天做♥爱♥了吗,先生?
Yes.
做了。
Afterwards, she said she was gonna break up
后来,她说她打算在那天晚上上和另一个家伙分手,
with that other guy that night,
后来,她说她打算在那天晚上上和另一个家伙分手,
that he was supposed to be coming over that night.
那家伙本应当晚过来的。
When I left, she was alive.
我离开的时候,她还活得好好的。
YOUNG: Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,先生。
Do you know if anyone ever saw you two at the park
你是否知道,在你们相识的那天,
the day you met?
有人在公园里看到你们俩吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you know if anyone ever saw you at the apartment?
你是否知道,有人曾看到你们在她的公♥寓♥里?
No, I always came over there late at night.
没有,我总是夜深了才去那儿。
Anyone know anything about the relationship?
关于你们俩之间的关系,有人知道吗?
No. She liked to keep it secret.
没有,她喜欢把这事保密。
So nobody can verify a single part of your story?
那么说,没人能证实你说法中的任何一点?
I guess because of our different social places
我想是因为我们不同的社会地位或者
or whatever you want to call it,
不管叫什么也好,
you know, she just liked to keep it between us.
你懂的,她就是不想让别人知道。
Mr. Johnson...
this is your booking photo.
这是的警方归档照片。
This is what you looked like
Linda McLaughlin被杀后第二天,
the day after Linda McLaughlin was killed, is that correct?
你看上去就是这个样子,对吗?
Objection--relevance.
反对。。。提问无关联性
Overruled.
反对被驳回。
I was upset when that picture was taken.
拍照的时候我心情不好。
GAMBLE: You were homeless, filthy,
你无家可归,相貌猥亵,
off your meds, yet you expect us--
行为怪异,你还希望我们。。。
I'm not crazy!
我不是疯子!
You expect the jury to believe
你希望陪审团相信
the victim fell in love with this,
受害人会和这个人陷入爱河,
voluntarily had sex with this,
为之投怀送抱,
willingly invited this into her apartment,
主动请你进入她的公♥寓♥,
her life, her bed?
进入她的生活,和她上♥床♥?
Objection!
反对!
Sustained.
反对有效
Linda was a beautiful person.
Linda是个美人。
She loved all kinds of people.
她喜欢各式各样的人。
She didn't care what they looked like.
她不在乎他们长什么样。
You need to call that Collins girl.
你得传唤那个叫Collins的女孩出庭了。
It could end up backfiring on us with some of the jurors.
这或许最终使一些陪审员对我们产生适得其反的看法。
We can't afford to be that sensitive, Helen.
我们承担不起为那样谨小慎微而付出的代价,Helen
We try and be P. C. Here, we lose.
我们要输了
Collins refutes what Johnson just testified to.
Collins可以反驳Johnson刚才的证言。
She's all we have to refute it.
我们要反驳这些证言全靠她了。
Part of our strategy is presenting sympathetic parents.
我们的策略之一就是展现出令人同情的双亲。
It can't be about that now.
现在不能那样了。
It's about showing there was never a relationship
现在要证明Johnson和受害者之间根本就没有感情关系,
between Johnson and the victim, period.
这事就这么定了。
You know Eugene's ready for her.
你知道Eugene对此有准备的。
We have no choice. We need that witness.
我别无选择,我们需要这个证人。
Call her.
传她出庭。
WASHINGTON: Do you know why you're in custody?
你知道你为什么被拘押吗?
The government believes
我想当局认为我掌握关于某人的信息。
I may have information about someone, I think.
我想当局认为我掌握关于某人的信息。
I don't really know.
我真的说不清。
He didn't do anything, but he may have known some people
那人没做什么事,但是他也许认识一些人,
with ties to others who are wanted for questioning.
这些人和别的一些被通缉的人有联♥系♥。
WASHINGTON: What information? What do they think you know?
什么样的信息?他们为什么认为你知道?
MCNALLY: Objection.
反对。
Sustained. You can't know that, Ms. Washington.
反对有效,你不能去了解这些,Washington女士。
You haven't talked to your family in weeks.
你和你的家人几星期没有联♥系♥了。
Why did they keep you from talking to your family?
为什么他们不让你联♥系♥你的家人?
They didn't. I chose not to call my family.
不是他们不让,是我选择不与家人联♥系♥的。
Why?
为什么?
I was told anyone I spoke with
我被告知,与我交谈的任何人都有可能成为调查对象。
would be subject to investigation.
我被告知,与我交谈的任何人都有可能成为调查对象。
I do not want to bring my family into this.
我不希望让我的家人牵扯进来。
My wife and children were born here.
我的太太和孩子在这里出生。
They have no connection to any Arab...
除了我之外,
other than me.
他们和任何和阿♥拉♥伯有关的,都没有关联。。。
Have you been interviewed?
你接受过讯问吗?
Many times.
很多次。
Did you know you had the right to have an attorney present?
你知道你有权请律师吗?
I waived my rights.
我放弃了我的权利。
You waived them?
你放弃了?
Voluntarily?
自愿的?
I talked to them on my own.
我单独和他们谈话的。
They didn't force me, not in any way.
他们没有以任何形式强迫过我。
Did they make you afraid?
他们让你感到恐惧了吗?
Am I fearful? I guess I would say yes,
我恐惧吗?我想我应该是的,
but I have made all my decisions voluntarily.
但我的决定都是自愿做出的。
You voluntarily refused to speak to your family?
你主动拒绝和你家人联♥系♥?
I explained that. I didn't want to involve them.
我解释过了,我不希望牵连他们。
Calling your wife to say you're okay,
打电♥话♥告诉你太太你没事,
that would involve her?
那也会牵连她?
I couldn't be sure it wouldn't.
我不能确信那样不会牵连她。
Mr. McNally, if Mr. Habib is not a suspect
McNally先生,如果Habib先生不是嫌犯。
and he's cooperating, why can't he go home?
并且他予以配合,为什么不让他回家?
We're learning new information all the time
我们一直在通过窃听和海外联络获得新的信息。
from wiretaps, overseas contacts.
我们一直在通过窃听和海外联络获得新的信息。
He may know more than even he realizes.
他知道的或许要比他意识到的要多。
But he'll stay available to you. He's not going anywhere.
但他会为你待命的,他哪也不会去的。
He volunteered to help.
他主动提供协助。
We can't risk losing him.
我们不能冒着找不到他的风险。
Look, we are trying to get the information we need
听着,我们在努力收集我们需要的信息。
to stop the potential murder of thousands of Americans.
以阻止潜在的对数以千计美国人的谋杀。
That means depriving some Americans of their civil rights.
那意味着,剥夺了一些美国人的公民权利。
I don't like it, but that's how it is.
我不喜欢这么做,但实际就是这样。
You're imprisoning an innocent man.
你在监禁一个无辜的人。
HABIB: Miss Washington, enough!
Washington小姐,够了!
If my country thinks I should be here,
如果我的国家认为我应该如此,
I will stay here!
我就这样好了!
Your country?
你的国家?
Yes, I am an American! I am serving my country!
是的,我是个美国人,我为我的国家效劳!
Mr. Habib...
have you been tortured?
你被拷问过吗?
No.
没有。
Have you been mistreated physically in any way?
你遭受过身体上的虐待吗?
No!
没有!
And you do not oppose being held further?
你不反对被继续拘留吗?
I do not! Your Honor, please wait.
- 我不反对!
- 法官大人,请等一下。
WINWOOD: Miss Washington, I'm sorry.
Washington小姐,对不起。
In war, law is silent.
在战争中,法律是沉默的。
Habeas motion is denied.
人身保护动议被驳回。
Mr. Habib shall remain in custody.
Habib应被继续关押。
There is no way Linda McLaughlin was dating that man.
Linda McLaughlin不可能和这个男人约会。
GAMBLE: You know this?
你知道?
COLLINS: We were real close.
我们关系很亲密。
If she was dating someone, I'd know.
如果她和什么人约会了,我会知道的。
To your knowledge, was she dating anyone?
据你所知,她在和人约会吗?
Objection--speculation.
反对。。。引导证人进行猜测。
Goes to rebuttal.
目的是为了提出反驳。
We can refute the existence of a relationship.
我们可以反驳这一段关系的存在。
Proceed.
继续问吧。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表