剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
I want to give them a statement.
我要给他们做一份陈述。
Bobby, my office, please.
Bobby,请来我办公室一下。
She's in no place to be making decisions
如果她那样情绪化的话,她就不适合来做决定
if she's that emotional. Eugene--
如果她那样情绪化的话,她就不适合来做决定
YOUNG: And neither are you if you can't see that.
你如果看不明白这一点,那你也不适合。
I have half a mind to get her judged incompetent.
我倾向于让她被判定为不具备接受审判的能力。
DONNELL: What she's saying isn't necessarily wrong, Eugene.
她说的不见得是错的,Eugene。
If she's screaming it,
如果她是喊出来的,
I have to question where it's coming from.
我必须要质疑这是怎么产生的。
DONNELL: I agree.
我同意。
It's a close call.
这是很难以选择。
But I think we should cooperate.
但我认为我们应该配合警方。
If we do this,
如果我们这么做,
it's under my control.
那就要由我来掌控。
If I don't like what I'm hearing,
如果我觉得不对头了,
I'm shutting it down.
我就会叫停。
Okay.
好吧。
I just left Helen.
我刚从Helen那儿来。
Walsh has the case.
Walsh负责这个案子。
She thinks if there's any noise,
她认为出现一些议论的话,
he'll indict to protect his ass.
他会提起诉讼以求自保。
She also thinks you guys have to say something.
她还认为你们必须说点什么。
Otherwise, you give them no choice.
否则,你们会让他们别无选择。
We've decided to talk.
我们已经决定做出陈述。
Okay.
那好。
YOUNG: Bobby?
Are you sure?
你确定了吗?
Set it up.
去安排吧。
FRUTT: We all, of course,
毫无疑问,我们都团结一致地
stand united
毫无疑问,我们都团结一致地
in our support of Lindsay Dole.
支持Lindsay Dole。
It's always tragic when there's a loss of human life,
当有人失去生命时总是很可悲的,
but in this situation, Lindsay was defending
但在这种情况下,Lindsay是在保护她自己的生命。
her own life.
但在这种情况下,Lindsay是在保护她自己的生命。
As you know,
你们知道,
this office tried to get
本事务所试图将O'Malley先生进行民事拘押。
Mr. O'Malley civilly committed.
本事务所试图将O'Malley先生进行民事拘押。
We regarded him as a danger to himself, to others,
我们认为他对自己和他人都是具有危险的,
and especially to Lindsay
尤其是对于Lindsay而言
since he had repeatedly threatened her.
因为他不断地威胁她
REPORTER: Is there a reason she won't speak to police
她没有向警方说明事发经过,有什么原因吗?
about what happened?
她没有向警方说明事发经过,有什么原因吗?
The only reason was medical.
唯一的原因就是医疗方面的。
Lindsay was naturally suffering from some shock
Lindsay自然是受到了一些惊吓
and was taken to a hospital.
并被送去了医院。
She plans to fully cooperate
她打算全力配合这次调查。
with this investigation.
她打算全力配合这次调查。
In fact, members of this office are arranging for her
实际上,在此时,
to meet with police as we speak.
我们事务所的同事正在安排她去和警方会面。
WASHINGTON: If you tell me to kiss Pugsly one more time,
如果你再跟我一次说要我亲Pugsly的话,
I'll file a motion to withdraw.
我就会提交退出本案的动议。
Rebecca...
WASHINGTON: Stop touching yourself!
别自己瞎摸了!
It's a problem, okay?
这是个麻烦,知道吗?
One doctor told me I could cut back
有个医生跟我说如果我找别人去摸摸的话,
if I got others to touch it--
我就能消停点。。。
sucky sucky. That's it!
- 要爽爽吗。
- 到此为止!
EDSEL: Come on, come on, come on.
别这样,别这样。
No judge is gonna let you off middle of trial.
没有法官会允许你在审判中途退出的。
Like I'm the first client ever ask you
好像我是第一个要求你舔他小鸡鸡的当事人似的
to lick his chopper.
好像我是第一个要求你舔他小鸡鸡的当事人似的
Hmm? Huh?
嗯?
Do I testify or not?
我是否要作证?
If you don't testify,
如果你不作证
the victim's blood in your car,
你车里有受害人的血迹,
your prints on the hammer,
锤子上有你的指纹,
her blood and hair on the hammer--
上面还有受害人的血迹和头发。。。
all that goes unanswered.
所有这些都无法得到解释。
You do testify, your record can be introduced.
你作证的话,你的前科就会被扯出来。
There are risks either way, Rodney.
不管怎样都有风险,Rodney。
I think the jury has to hear from me.
我认为陪审团必须要听到我的说法。
They don't get to hear about the other, right?
他们不会得知另一起罪行吧,是吗?
The other murder/rape?
另一起强♥奸♥谋杀案吗?
No. Since you were acquitted,
不会的,因为那一起你被判无罪了,就不能被提及。
that can't come in.
不会的,因为那一起你被判无罪了,就不能被提及。
Excellent.
太好了。
I'll testify.
我会作证的
Anything she said to her husband, out of bounds--
她对丈夫说的任何话,都是禁止提及的。。。
marital communication.
因为属于夫妻交流范畴。
Anything she said to us,
她对我们说的任何话,
out of bounds-- lawyer/client.
都是禁止提及的。。。属于律师当事人保密特权范畴。
Anything she said to her doctor, out of bounds--
她对医生说的任何话,也是禁止提及的。。。
privileged.
病患保密特权范畴。
Can we ask her her name?
那我们能问她叫什么吗?
Look, she doesn't have to talk at all.
听着,她完全可以什么都不说。
We can arrest her right now
不管她说还是不说
whether she talks or not.
我们现在就可以逮捕她
Oh, why haven't you?
哦,那你们怎么还没动手?
Would you like us to?
你希望我们动手吗?
All right.
好了好了。
We're here to cooperate.
我们来这儿是为了配合的。
YOUNG: We're offering you more than you're legally entitled to.
我们所提供的,比你依法可获得的还要多些。
We're just setting up the ground rules.
我们只是把基本原则确定一下。
It's your choice.
你来选择吧。
Bring her in.
带她进来
No.
不行
You talk to her at our firm.
你在我们的事务所和她谈
Why?
为什么?
Because that's the way
因为这事就得这么办
it has to be.
因为这事就得这么办
Eugene and Jimmy just called.
Eugene和Jimmy刚来电♥话♥
Walsh agreed to meet here under our control.
Walsh同意在我们的掌控下和你会面。
They'll no doubt want separate statements from us
他们无疑是想从我们这里分别得到彼此隔离的陈述。
sequestered from each other.
他们无疑是想从我们这里分别得到彼此隔离的陈述。
Just tell them he was coming toward me when I fired.
告诉我在我开枪的时候,他是冲我过来的。
He wasn't.
他没有冲你过去。
Bobby, in my mind, which is what's relevant--
Bobby,在我看来,这是最有用的。。。
Lindsay,
let's get something very straight.
让我们把情况彻底说明白吧。
If we lie and they catch us in a lie,
如果我们撒谎并被他们识破,
you're dead.
你就玩了。
The truth supports you here.
事实真♥相♥是对你有利的。
You were in fear for your life.
你那时是害怕丢了性命。
You just say what you saw and remember, nothing more.
你只要说出你看到的和记得的就行了。
But if they think I executed him, they'll arrest me.
但如果他们认为我用处决的方式杀了他,他们会逮捕我的
Did I execute him?
我是用处决的方式吗?
I think you snapped.
我认为你那时是突然精神崩溃了。
Are you gonna tell them what I said
你要告诉他们我在开枪前一刻说了些什么吗?
right before I fired?
你要告诉他们我在开枪前一刻说了些什么吗?
No.
不会。
I think we should say that he was coming for me.
我觉得我们应该说他冲我过来了。
Lindsay-- DOLE: I threatened him
- Lindsay。。。
- 我在法庭上威胁过他
- 但那并不是说。。。
in the court room. That doesn't mean--
- Lindsay。。。
- 我在法庭上威胁过他
- 但那并不是说。。。
DOLE: People heard me say that I'd kill him!
大家听到我说过我要杀了他!
Hold on! DOLE: You hold on.
- 别说了!
- 你才别说了呢!
You're not the one they might arrest!
你又不是他们要逮捕的那个人!
You need to calm down! DOLE: I won't calm down!
- 你需要冷静下来!
- 我冷静不了。
DONNELL: Shut up!
闭嘴!
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表