剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
她可以把John Pierce和Chad Baldwin
在1983年联♥系♥在一起。
with Chad Baldwin in 1983.
她可以把John Pierce和Chad Baldwin
在1983年联♥系♥在一起。
You've never had that.
她可以把John Pierce和Chad Baldwin
在1983年联♥系♥在一起。
Add that to the existing circumstantial evidence--
加上已经掌握的间接证据。。。
Put them together how? Is she an eyewitness?
怎么联♥系♥在一起?她是目击证人吗?
Yes.
是的。
On several occasions.
在好几个场合。
She raised the kid.
他抚养了这个孩子。
If you don't give her immunity,
如果你不给她豁免权的话,
you know what will happen.
你清楚会怎么样。
She'll take the fifth.
她会引用第五修正案。
Her son will refuse to testify against her,
她的儿子会拒绝作证指控她。
and you will be left with what the blind man saw.
而你会落得个两眼漆黑的境地。
I'll give her queen for the day.
我会给她“当日女王”
(在美国法律体系中,“当日女王”指的是
旨在与联邦政♥府♥和相关人员就刑事调查达成
潜在互惠协议的书面文件)
If I buy her story,
如果我相信她的说辞,
I'll give her accessory after the fact.
我会给她定事后从犯的罪名。
Nice try.
想得美。
Accessory.
从犯罪。
I'll agree to no time if I buy her story.
如果我相信她的话,可以不服刑。
If I don't, no deal.
否则的话,谈不成交易。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
You okay?
你还好吧?
Yeah.
嗯
It's just kind of hitting me.
我就是有点受刺♥激♥了。
My whole life, I...
我整个人生,我。。。
I thought my father was this Pierce man.
我以为我父亲是Pierce那个人
Do you have any pictures of them...
你有他们的照片吗。。。
the Baldwins?
Baldwins夫妇?
I don't think so.
我想没有。
But you've met them.
但你见过他们。
Yeah.
嗯
They seem really nice,
他们看起来很不错。
and I...
我。。。
they've never stopped loving you.
他们对你的深爱从未停止。
What does she look like...
我妈妈,她长什么样。。。
my mother?
我妈妈,她长什么样。。。
ALLISON: I'm your mother.
我才是你妈妈。
I know, mom.
我知道,妈妈
I-I didn't mean--
我。。。我不是说。。。
No-- I was--
- 不用。。。
- 我是。。。
I mean, I'm all for you meeting them.
我是说,我完全同意你去见他们。
I know you raised me.
我知道是你把我养大的。
I know who my mother is.
我知道我真正的妈妈是谁。
We need to go.
我们该走了。
ALLISON: I was working in Brockton as a waitress.
我在Brockton做服务员
One day I was washing my clothes
有一天我在自助洗衣店洗衣服,
at the Laundromat,
有一天我在自助洗衣店洗衣服,
and this man came in with James,
这个人和James一起进来,James大概四岁。
who was about four.
这个人和James一起进来,James大概四岁。
We started talking,
我们开始聊天,
and he said that James was his son,
他说James是他儿子,
and that the mom had died
妈妈去世了。
and that they were living in a camper.
他们住在一个露营区。
What year was this?
这是哪一年?
ALLISON: This was 1983, early summer.
是1983年,初夏。
He said his name was Chris Stephenson,
他说他叫Chris Stephenson,
but when we saw John Pierce
但当我们一周前在电视上看到John Pierce
on the television a week ago,
但当我们一周前在电视上看到John Pierce
well, that was the man
就是这个人把James交给我的,
who gave me James,
就是这个人把James交给我的,
and we figured things out.
我们才把事情弄清楚。
Do you recall the name of the Laundromat?
你记得那个自助洗衣店的名字吗?
ALLISON: No, but I think it was on Crescent,
记不得,但好像是在Crescent,靠近铁路轨道。
near the railroad tracks.
记不得,但好像是在Crescent,靠近铁路轨道。
How did you end up with James permanently?
你怎么会和James长♥期♥在一起了?
ALLISON: Well, one day this John Pierce
有一天John Pierce说他得离开几天。
said that he had to go away
有一天John Pierce说他得离开几天。
for a few days,
有一天John Pierce说他得离开几天。
and he asked if I could watch James,
他问我是否可以照料James,
and I said yes.
我答应了。
How long did this Mr. Pierce say he'd be gone?
Pierce说他要离开多长时间?
ALLISON: Three, four days.
三到四天。
But then he...
但之后,他。。。
well, he never came back.
他再也没回来。
Well, when did it occur to you
好吧,你什么时候想到他可能不会再回来了?
he might not be coming back at all?
好吧,你什么时候想到他可能不会再回来了?
ALLISON: I don't know.
我说不清。
I suppose a few months later.
我想是几个月之后。
I thought about going to the police,
我想到去找警♥察♥,
but I knew that they would put the boy
但我知道他们会把孩子送去寄养。
in a foster home.
但我知道他们会把孩子送去寄养。
We had bonded,
我和James已经很有感情了。
and I, um...
我,呃。。。
I-I just didn't want him
我,我只是不想让他被寄养。
to be put in a home.
我,我只是不想让他被寄养。
You remember any of this?
这些你都记得吗?
I remember our place in Springfield,
我记得我们是在Springfield,
nothing much before that.
之前的都记不得了。
You believe her?
你相信她妈?
I don't know.
我说不好。
It's hard to swallow that she didn't have
很难相信她完全不知道这个孩子是被绑♥架♥的
some inkling the kid was kidnapped.
很难相信她完全不知道这个孩子是被绑♥架♥的
Likelihood is she probably didn't want to know.
可能是她不想去知道。
Checked her out?
查过她吗?
Her employment history
她的工作经历
and the location of the Laundromat pan out.
以及自助洗衣店的位置
No criminal record.
没有犯罪前科。
Owns a little second-hand shop.
经营一家小二手店。
Wonderful mother and neighbor.
好妈妈,好邻居。
Well...
好吧。。。
even if she knew, she still took the kid
即使她知道,她还是把这个孩子
out of the hands of a child molester.
从一个儿童性骚扰犯手里救出来了。
Meaning?
什么意思?
She left the situation better than she found it.
她使这孩子的处境改善了
Well, if she knew he was kidnapped,
就算如此,如果她知道孩子是被绑♥架♥的,
she should have come forward.
她应该主动提供情况。
LOWE: Look, our endgame is to get Pierce.
你看,我们最终是要抓住Pierce。
She can help us do that.
她可以帮助我们做到这一点。
You think I should make the deal?
你认为我应该达成控辩交易?
She'll plead to accessory?
她将认从犯罪吗?
No time served.
不需要服刑的。
I think you should make the deal.
我认为你应该达成这个交易。
We're in.
我们的情况是。
You get your immunity if you testify against Pierce.
如果你指证Pierce,你就得到豁免权。
JAMES: So, she can't be prosecuted.
那么,她不会受到指控了。
DONNELL: That's right, but it means going forward
是的,这意味这最快明天就要举♥行♥可能原因听证会
(可能的原因听证是指在提出指控后进行的初步听证,
法♥院♥在该听证中审理证词,以确定被告是否更有可能
犯下所指控的罪行)
as soon as tomorrow at the probable cause hearing,
是的,这意味这最快明天就要举♥行♥可能原因听证会
(可能的原因听证是指在提出指控后进行的初步听证,
法♥院♥在该听证中审理证词,以确定被告是否更有可能
犯下所指控的罪行)
then again, of course, at trial.
然后当然是进入庭审阶段。
Okay.
好的。
DONNELL: But, Allison,
但是,Allison
you have to understand...
你要明白。。。
this is going to be an ugly battle.
这会是一场丑陋的战斗。
Pierce's attorney will try to shred you.
Pierce的律师会尽力毁掉你的。
She'll go from attacking your honesty
她会攻击你的诚信。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表