剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
and that they forced Bobby to participate.
使他们强迫Bobby参与的。
Fleming is very popular, and Judges talk.
Fleming人缘很好,法官们经常会沟通。
And there's nothing to stop him from turning every Judge
没有什么可以阻止他
on the state and federal bench
影响所有州或联邦的法官来针对我们。
against us.
影响所有州或联邦的法官来针对我们。
All our careers could be over.
那我们的职业就做到头了。
If Fleming is dirty
如果Fleming是有问题的
which is doubtful
说不好他的朋友们会怨恨我们使他倒台。
his friends are going to resent us
说不好他的朋友们会怨恨我们使他倒台。
for bringing him down.
说不好他的朋友们会怨恨我们使他倒台。
Count on it.
这点不用担心。
Don't you think the majority would be outraged
你难道不认为绝大多数法官会对他收贿而感到愤怒吗?
if he is on the take?
你难道不认为绝大多数法官会对他收贿而感到愤怒吗?
Wouldn't they be glad we got him?
他们难道不会因我们抓到了他而感到高兴吗?
You're kidding yourself, Rebecca.
Rebecca,你这是自欺欺人。
Operation Graylord in Chicago?
记得芝加哥的Graylord行动吗?
Judges got busted,
法官被逮捕了。
and most of the people who wore the wires
大多数戴窃听器的人最终成了贱♥人♥。
ended up pariahs.
大多数戴窃听器的人最终成了贱♥人♥。
Because they'd been on the take
那是因为他们也受贿了。
and only set up others to save themselves.
害别人只不过为了救自己。
People will assume the same about us.
大家也会这么看待我们的。
obviously, I don't wanna do this.
显然,我不想这么做。
I agree, the risk is tremendous.
我也同意,风险是极大的。
But I just wonder if angering the U. S. Attorney
但我更想知道是否惹恼司法部的风险会小些。
isn't a bigger risk.
但我更想知道是否惹恼司法部的风险会小些。
Lindsay...
My first jury trial was in front of Fleming.
我第一次陪审团庭审就是由Fleming主持。
It lasted three months.
持续了三个月之久。
He was fair, considerate, more than competent.
他是公正的,考虑周到,非常称职。
I came to like and admire him very much.
我开始非常喜欢和尊敬他
He remains the best Judge I have ever appeared before.
他仍然是我见过的最好的法官。
He has his share of believers.
他有一帮崇拜者。
I'm one of them, Lindsay.
我就是其中之一,Lindsay。
You can't do this.
你不能做这事。
Don't let Mitchell use you like this, or use us.
别让Mitchell这样利用你或利用我们。
We're not doing anything wrong.
我们没有任何过错。
I'm not so sure that matters.
这个我可拿不准。
He better be guilty.
最好他是有罪的。
This is just like "Donny Brasco."
这真像“Donny Brasco”
(1997年的大♥片♥《忠奸人》主角是Donnie Brasco)
Lucy, do you mind?
Lucy,别叨叨了行吗?
Actually, Brasco was FBI.
其实,Brasco是联邦调查局的
How amazing was Johnny Depp?
Johnny Depp有多了不起呀?
Johnny Depp is an actor.
Johnny Depp是个演员。
The real Donnie Brasco was amazing.
现实中的Donnie Brasco很了不起。
You knew him?!
你认识他?
Can we get on with this?
别打岔行吗?
MITCHELL: Fleming is gonna need a signal that you want a deal.
Fleming需要一个你有意做交易的暗示。
So the first thing that you do in court this morning
所以今天早上你在法庭上做的第一件事就是
is you waive the jury and you request a bench trial.
放弃陪审团审理而要求法官裁决。
I'll have to consult with my client.
我得和我的当事人商量一下。
This is how most defense attorney
大多数辩护律师似乎就是这样接近法官的。
seem to be approaching the Judge.
大多数辩护律师似乎就是这样接近法官的。
It shows that you're willing to put your fate in his hand.
这表明你愿意把你的命运交给他。
AGENT: Okay. Say something.
弄好了。说点什么试试。
You're pissing me off.
你在惹我生气。
Perfect.
非常好。
Okay, you can button up.
好的,你可以扣上扣子了。
Keep this in your pocket.
把这个放在口袋里。
When you're ready to record,
当你准备好录音时,
click it once and you're rolling.
摁一次,就可以开始了。
DONNELL: How am I getting through security wearing this?
我怎么穿这个通过安检?
You walk through the detector carrying your keys.
你拿着钥匙穿过探测器。
We're gonna have someone stationed there.
我们会安排人在那里。
And when the alarm goes off,
警报一响,
you just do what you're told, and you'll be fine.
你只要照吩咐做就行了。
Empty your pockets, please.
掏请空口袋里的东西
Step back through.
再通过一次。
Spread your arms.
伸开双臂。
GUARD: You take him over there.
你去处理那边儿吧。
Oh, okay.
好的。
Spread your arms, sir.
伸开双臂,先生。
Appreciate it, you're all set.
谢谢,完事了。
Mr. Donnell.
All rise.
全体起立。
BAILIFF: Be seated.
请坐。
Good morning.
早上好。
Your honor.
法官大人
Morning.
早上好。
You'll forgive my impropriety.
不好意思。
It's a cold one today.
今天真冷。
All right, then...
那好,接下来。。。
in the matter of the Commonwealth vs. Cassell,
州诉Cassell一案,
if there are no further motions in limine,
如果没有进一步的限制将提交陪审团的证据的动议。
I believe we are ready to begin jury selection.
我想我们已经准备好开始挑选陪审团了。
In regards to voir dire, counsel,
关于预先审查,律师,
as you may know, I typically ta--
如你所知,我通常。。。
Your Honor, if I may?
法官大人,如果可以的话?
You have a lot to add these days it seems, Mr. Donnell.
似乎你这几天总是有很多要补充的,Donnell先生。
Actually, my client
事实上,我的当事人决定放弃陪审团审理。
has decided to waive a jury
事实上,我的当事人决定放弃陪审团审理。
and request a bench trial.
而要求法官裁决。
Mr. Cassell...
Mr. Cassell, you understand that once you wave this right,
Cassell先生,你知道一旦你放弃权力,
the decision cannot be undone.
这个决定不能撤销了。
Your fate will rest in my hands alone.
你的命运将单独由我来掌握。
Yes, sir.
明白,先生。
Ms. Gamble, the Commonwealth is equally entitled
Gamble女士,州检有同等的权力要求陪审团审理。
to try its case before a jury.
Gamble女士,州检有同等的权力要求陪审团审理。
Do you have any objection to Mr. Cassell's waive request?
你对Cassell先生的弃权要求有什么异议吗?
No, Your Honor, we're amenable.
没有,法官大人,我们同意这种处理方式。
Very well then.
那就好了。
We'll begin with opening statements after lunch.
午餐后,我们将开始陈述。
Until then,
在那之前,
we're in recess.
我们休庭。
You hating this as much as me?
你和我一样对此厌恶吗?
More.
更甚。
Not possible. Trust me.
- 不会吧。
- 相信我吧
Can I?
我能吗?
Trust you, I mean?
我是指,能相信你吗?
I don't know who to believe anymore.
我不知道该相信谁了。
Who are the good guys? Who are the bad?
谁是好人?谁是坏人?
It was a lot easier when they all wore black-and-white hats.
当他们都戴着黑白相间的帽子时,事情就容易多了。
I mean, first we give Fleming a lifetime achievement award,
我是说,首先我们给Fleming一个终身成就奖,
now we're trying to crack him over the head with it.
现在我们要用它把他打得头破血流。
Oh, and by the way,
哦,顺便说一下,
sorry for pulling you onto the floor.
不好意思把你拖到地板上了。
Anytime.
随时效劳。
Judge.
法官大人。
Mr. Donnell.
Donnell先生。
Did you enjoy your dinner the other night?
前两天晚上你吃得开心吗?
Oh, very much so.
噢,非常开心。
Very much.
非常好。
Rumor has it that you're up for a circuit appointment.
有传言说你要去巡回法庭任职。
I learned a long time ago
我很久前就听说了,
not to put too much stock in rumors.
别太在意传言。
You'd be wise to do the same.
你最好也这样。
Of course, I'm not complaining.
当然了,我没有抱怨。
It's nice to know there are people out there
很高兴知道外面有人把传言当真。
taking the rumor seriously.
很高兴知道外面有人把传言当真。
I suppose it is.
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表