剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
- 警卫
- 你把他害死了
WASHINGTON: Guards.
警卫
EDSEL: You had him killed.
你害死了他
You make that deal.
你去给我搞定
I know you had him killed.
我知道你害死了他
I'm saying nothing, Rebecca.
Rebecca,我什么也不说的
You make that deal.
你去给我搞定
You hear me?
听到我说的了吗?
You make that deal.
你去搞定
When I was up on murder,
当我被控谋杀时
did I take it out on you?
我是不是拿你出气了?
You got to know I'm here for you.
你要知道我永远和你站在一起
I'm right here.
我就在这儿
No matter what.
不管怎么样
You got to know that.
你必须要知道这一点
I do.
我知道的
I'm scared.
我有些害怕
I've been in such disbelief,
我一直很不相信他们证据不足
saying they've got no case,
我一直很不相信他们证据不足
but what terrifies me,
令我害怕的是
I think they do.
我认为他们有足够的证据
We're not going to lose.
我们不会输的
The day you hired me,
你雇我的那天
you said never promise a result to a client.
你说过绝对不要向一个当事人做出承诺
I'm promising this.
这次我要做出承诺
We're not going to lose.
我们不会输的
Jimmy and Bec are gonna interview
Jimmy和Bec去和约谈医生并帮他们准备证词
and prepare the doctors.
Jimmy和Bec去和约谈医生并帮他们准备证词
They'll handle the expert testimony.
他们负责处理专家证词
I'll run sort of a command center here.
我来做诸如掌管一个指挥中心的事
I'll probably put Bobby on ballistics.
我可能会让Bobby负责弹道方面
I'll do forensics.
我还会负责法医方面
Okay.
好的
I want you to try the case.
我想让你负责庭审
Okay.
好的
What's up?
出什么事了?
Helen, what's wrong?
Helen,怎么了?
Rodney Edsel was stabbed...
Rodney Edsel被捅了。。。
40 minutes ago.
40分钟前
He's dead.
他死了
Just like that?
真没想到
I'm sorry.
对不起
I never...
我绝不是。。。
What happens now?
现在怎么办?
GAMBLE: I don't know.
我不知道
I'm still getting the details.
我仍在了解细节情况
When I learn more, I'll let you know.
我知道了后,我会告诉你的
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
NANCY (over TV): Here's a copy of today's paper.
这是今天的报纸
Please help me.
请救救我
Please.
拜托了
Please.
拜托了
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表