剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
from the safe in the back of the linen cupboard,
于是我从衣柜后面的保险箱里取出左轮手♥枪♥,
and I went to the bedroom,
然后我去了卧室,
and I--
我。。。
I saw this...
我看到了。。。
stranger on her,
一个陌生人压在她身上,
and I just-- I squeezed the trigger.
我就是。。。我扣动了扳机。
And suddenly, Marsha was screaming.
突然间,Marsha尖叫了起来。
There was blood everywhere.
血到处都是。
It all happened so fast,
这些发生得太快了,
and I--
我。。。
I saw this man, and I shot him.
我看到这个男人,我开枪打了他。
I--
我。。。
I didn't realize
直到事发之后,我都没搞清楚
until after
直到事发之后,我都没搞清楚
what--what was--
是什么。。。
what had--
到底发生了什么事。
what had really been going on.
到底发生了什么事。
The problem with that--
问题是。。。
the gun was wiped clean of prints,
枪被擦掉了指纹,
your clothes were in the washer,
你的衣服也洗了,
and the question will be
引发的问题是
if you thought you were justified,
如果你认为你是事出有因的,
why did you try to cover your tracks?
你为什么要试图掩盖呢?
I did that.
是我做的。
It was stupid, I suppose, but...
我想这很愚蠢,但是。。。
he has worked his entire adult life
他终身致力于他的公共事业生涯
building his public career,
他终身致力于他的公共事业生涯
and I didn't want to see it all go away
我不想看到因为我的一些事导致这一切终结
because of something...
我不想看到因为我的一些事导致这一切终结
that I caused.
我不想看到因为我的一些事导致这一切终结
I assume you will testify that
我假定你会从你的观察角度来作证。
from your vantage point.
我假定你会从你的观察角度来作证。
It appeared he was acting in defense of you.
那看起来他的行为是为了保护你。
Of course.
当然是。
Well, then that's how we proceed.
那好,那就是我们的方针
We argue mistaken defense of others.
我们提出过失防卫他人的主张。
It's a form of self-defense.
这是正当防卫的一种。
I'd like to make a public statement.
我打算发表一个公开声明。
I don't recommend that.
我不建议这样做。
You said yourself
你自己说过他们会通过媒体来审判我们。
that they were trying us in the press.
你自己说过他们会通过媒体来审判我们。
Anything you say could be used to impeach you.
你说的任何话都可以用来对你进行质疑。
I'll keep it short.
我会尽量简短的
It's a bad idea.
这不是个好主意。
It's a great idea.
这是个好主意。
I mean, you can certainly go over what he plans to say.
我指的是,你可以对他要说的仔细斟酌。
What if he ad-libs the wrong thing?
如果他随口说了些错话呢?
You make sure he doesn't.
你可以确保他不会的。
Bobby, his going before the cameras--
Bobby,他站到镜头前。。。
it goes to the same jury pool
等于是站到检方正力图影响的候选陪审团面前,
the prosecution is trying to influence right now,
等于是站到检方正力图影响的候选陪审团面前,
and if he talks,
如果他开口说话,
more cameras will be rolling.
我们可以获得更大的影响力。
Why aren't we going for a change of venue?
我们为什么不寻求更换审理地点?
If you ask me-- We want this venue, Rebecca.
要我说,我们希望在这里审理,Rebecca
He's a celebrity here,
他是这里的名流,
a popular one.
很受欢迎。
Well, if he goes forward with a statement now,
如果他现在出来发表声明,
you're married to self-defense.
你们就绑定正当防卫的策略了。
You can't then go on the elements--
你们不能再在犯罪构成要件上做文章了。。。
Does anybody here really believe
这里有谁真的相信我们在犯罪构成要件上存在机会吗?
we've got a shot on the elements?
这里有谁真的相信我们在犯罪构成要件上存在机会吗?
I mean, his house, his gun,
我是说,案发在他家,凶器是他的抢,
he's at the scene,
他在现场。
and they can probably prove the affair.
况且检方可能会证明存在婚外情。
Self-defense is our best hope,
正当防卫策略是我们最好的机会。
and best we start working the jury now.
而且我们最好是现在就针对候选陪审团施加影响。
I'm with Eugene.
我赞同Eugene的意见。
Let the man talk.
让他出面发表声明。
So far, it's like the immaculate affair,
到目前为止,这就像是一场滴水不漏的婚外情
although we do have one witness willing to say
尽管我们有一个证人愿意出来说
she saw something going on at a party.
她在一次聚会上看到了一些事情。
It's nothing I'd call concrete, but--
我觉得那些是捕风捉影的,但是。。。
Nobody saw them go into a motel or--
没人看见他们进了汽车旅馆或者。。。
Kenny, this woman's prepping to be
Kenny,这个女人准备要当马萨诸塞州的第♥一♥夫♥人♥了。
the first lady of Massachusetts.
Kenny,这个女人准备要当马萨诸塞州的第♥一♥夫♥人♥了。
She was careful.
她很谨慎的。
You know about this press conference?
你知道这次新闻发布会吗?
Excuse me?
你说什么?
He's called for a press conference.
他召开了一次新闻发布会。
He's going on. GAMBLE: Who?
-要开始了。
-你说谁?
I should first note
我首先要指出的是
I appear before you today
我今天的出面并没有遵照我的律师的建议,
against the advice of my counsel,
我今天的出面并没有遵照我的律师的建议,
who you see behind me.
他们就站在我后面。
For purposes of a criminal trial,
出于刑事审判的目的,最好是保持沉默。
it's best to remain silent.
出于刑事审判的目的,最好是保持沉默。
A fact I know you are
我知道你们对此是非常了解的。
acutely aware of.
我知道你们对此是非常了解的。
But being in public office,
但作为一个公职人员,
I enjoy a public trust,
我得到公众的信任,
and that trust cannot faithfully
但我的缄默无法对这种信任报以忠实地回馈和尊重
be served or honored
但我的缄默无法忠实地对这种信任报以回馈和尊重
by my continued silence.
但我的缄默无法忠实地对这种信任报以回馈和尊重
Thus, I feel it is my duty to come forward
因此,我觉得我有责任站出来,
because the public has a right to know.
因为公众有权了解真♥相♥。
On Saturday, July 12th,
周六,七月十二日,
I left in the early evening to go see a movie
我和我的女儿Allison在傍晚外出去看电影。
with my daughter Allison.
我和我的女儿Allison在傍晚外出去看电影。
The film being sold out,
那部电影的票已售罄,
we returned early.
我们就早些回家了。
You believe this? Shh.
-你能相信吗?
-嘘。。。
When I heard the sounds,
我听到了一些声音,
it sounded like a physical attack.
像是对人身的暴♥力♥攻击。
It even sounded like somebody was being strangled.
听起来甚至好像是有人被勒住了。
I retrieved my revolver,
我取出了我一直留在家里用于防身的左轮手♥枪♥
which I kept in the house
我取出了我一直留在家里用于防身的左轮手♥枪♥
for personal protection,
我取出了我一直留在家里用于防身左轮手♥枪♥
and I ran to the room in fear,
我带着极度恐惧跑向卧室,
desperate fear
我带着极度恐惧跑向卧室,
that my wife Marsha
我非常担心我的妻子Marsha是被强♥奸♥了,
was either being raped,
我非常担心我的妻子Marsha是被强♥奸♥了,
or worse, murdered.
或是更糟地,被杀害了。
When I entered the room,
我进入卧室,
I saw what appeared to be a struggle
我看到一个陌生男人压在我妻子身上,
with a strange man on top of my wife.
像是发生了一场搏斗。
I thought she was being killed.
我以为她被杀了。
As he rolled to face me,
当他转过身来面对我时,
I discharged my revolver.
我开枪击中了他,
The bullet hit him,
我开枪击中了他,
and he fell silent.
他倒下去没有动静了。
It was only in the following seconds
但接下来只有几秒钟后我开始意识到,
that I came to realize
但接下来只有几秒钟后我开始意识到,
what was actually...
实际发生了什么事。。。
going on.
实际发生了什么事。。。
My wife was not,
我太太实际上没有受到攻击。
in fact, under attack.
我太太实际上没有受到攻击。
The passion
我因愤怒和死亡的威胁误导而产生的冲动情绪
I mistook for rage,
我因愤怒和死亡的威胁误导而产生的冲动
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表