剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
28岁的女人被捅死了,
stabbed to death,
28岁的女人被捅死了,
found behind the Marriott.
在万豪酒店后面被发现的。
Last seen alive at Hannigan's bar.
生前最后一次被看到是在Hannigan酒吧。
Seven weeks ago?
七周前?
Lawrence O'Malley was in custody.
Lawrence O'Malley已经被拘押了。
YOUNG: It's exculpatory evidence
这是可以证明无罪的证据,而他们给扣下了。
and they held it.
这是可以证明无罪的证据,而他们给扣下了。
GAMBLE: This is not exculpatory.
这不是可以证明无罪的证据。
It has nothing to do with the case.
那和这个案子没关系。
YOUNG: A woman stabbed.
一个女人被捅死了。
Seen at Hannigan's bar. Come on.
生前又被看见在Hannigan酒吧。还不算吗。
This was a robbery victim.
那是一个抢劫的受害者
The woman was stabbed once.
那个女人被捅了一刀。
We should have been told about it, Helen.
Helen,这事应该告知我们。
GAMBLE: The state has no obligation
控方没有义务把所有其他凶杀案的情况都通知辩方。
to inform the defense of every other homicide.
控方没有义务把所有其他凶杀案的情况都通知辩方。
FRUTT: Oh, please!
噢,拜托!
This one either fits the pattern or comes damn close.
这一件的作案模式不是匹配就是十分接近,
I don't agree.
我不同意。
COOKE: Come on, Ms. Gamble.
算了吧,Gamble女士,
It's close enough.
够接近的了。
But, counsel, explain to me the harm.
但是,律师,给我解释一下你们受到了什么损害
We may have had another defense available.
我们也许会有其他的辩护理由。
Which is?
是什么?
YOUNG: Somebody else is killing these women.
是别的人杀了那些女人。
Oh, come on!
噢,你别扯了!
My client has always maintained
我的当事人一直坚称别人杀了那些女孩。
the other man killed these girls.
我的当事人一直坚称别人杀了那些女孩。
We now have knowledge of the other man.
我们现在知道有另一个人了。
You've got to be kidding.
你开什么玩笑。
YOUNG: Your Honor...
法官大人。。。
we should at least be allowed
我们至少应该被允许
to change our plea and argue the elements.
改变我们的辩诉并就这个要素进行争辩。
In addition we-- First of all, this is absurd.
- 此外,我们
- 首先,这是荒谬的
Second, you can't just change a plea.
其次,你们不能就这么变更辩诉理由。
YOUNG: We got stuck with this case on Sunday.
我们周日才被扯进这个案子里。
Sunday.
周日呀。
Now we find out the prosecution knew
现在我们发现控方知道有另一个作案模式相吻合的凶手。
of another murder that fits the pattern.
现在我们发现控方知道有另一个作案模式相吻合的凶手。
At the very least, we should be able
最起码,我们应该可以变更辩诉理由。
to change our plea.
最起码,我们应该可以变更辩诉理由。
It means one extra witness on this other killing,
这只意味着多加一个另一起谋杀案的证人,
it doesn't inconvenience the court,
这不会给法庭带来什么麻烦,
and to deny us this,
如果否决我们的话,
you just guarantee my client an appeal.
你就是给我的当事人提供了一条确切的上诉理由。
Okay.
好吧。
I'll let you plead in the alternative--
我会让你采用选择性辩诉。。。
(美国法律中的一种法律用语,
是指可以同时采用几种甚至是互相矛盾的辩诉理由)
GAMBLE: I don't believe this.
我简直不敢相信能这样。
Ms. Gamble,
you should have revealed that other murder.
你本应披露另一起谋杀案的情况。
Be glad I don't find misconduct.
我不裁定你失职,你该知足了。
How is she doing?
她怎么样?
DONNELL: She's okay.
还好。
She's a little--
她有点。。。
she's okay.
她没事。
DOLE: I am not okay.
我糟透了。
Lindsay.
What's wrong with you?
你有毛病吧?
I'm not okay.
我感觉糟透了。
Somebody can beat you half to death,
别人把你揍个半死,
and you can go back to being okay the next day.
而你第二天能回来上班。
You're always okay.
你总是没事儿。
Bobby's okay.
Bobby没事儿。
That's how you handle things.
你就是这么对待事情的。
You're okay.
你没事儿。
Please don't embarrass me like that
拜托别在办公室像这样当众让我难堪。
in front of the office.
拜托别在办公室像这样当众让我难堪。
Please don't embarrass you?
别让你难堪?
I got stabbed two years ago.
两年前我被刺伤了。
I got stabbed, Bobby.
我被刺伤了,Bobby。
A man stuck a knife into me three times.
一个男人用刀捅了我三次。
I almost died.
我差点死了。
And then Hinks stalked me.
然后希Hinks跟踪了我。
I'm not okay.
我感觉糟透了。
I have never gone back to being okay,
我从来没有恢复过来,
no matter how much that you insist that I have.
不管你如何固执己见地说我恢复了。
I'm just--I'm not okay.
我就是。。。我就是觉得糟透了。
YOUNG: The cause of death was stabbing?
死因是刺伤吗?
That's correct.
没错。
YOUNG: And the victim, Jill Hanover,
受害者,Jill Hanover,
was at Hannigan's bar the night she was killed?
被杀当晚在Hannigan酒吧吗?
Yes.
是的。
YOUNG: Found in an alley off of Commercial Street
尸体是在靠近港口的商业街的一条小巷里发现的,
by the harbor,
尸体是在靠近港口的商业街的一条小巷里发现的,
is that right, detective?
对吗,警探?
Yes. YOUNG: And Miss Hanover
- 是的。
- Hanover小姐
was killed on March 26th?
是在3月26日被杀的?
Yes.
是的。
YOUNG: And do you have any leads or suspects
现在,警探,你有与此案有关的线索或嫌犯吗?
at this time, detective,
现在,警探,你有与此案有关的线索或嫌犯吗?
relating to this murder?
现在,警探,你有与此案有关的线索或嫌犯吗?
No, we do not.
没有,我们没有。
Is this killing related to the three murders
这起凶杀案和我们正在开庭审理的三起谋杀案有关吗?
which are the subject of this trial?
这起凶杀案和我们正在开庭审理的三起谋杀案有关吗?
We don't believe so.
我们不这么认为。
GAMBLE: Why not?
为什么?
Well, Miss Hanover was stabbed once in the neck.
Hanover小姐只在颈部被捅了一刀。
The other girls were stabbed multiple times
其他的女孩则是在腹部和胸骨被捅了很多次。
in the abdomen and the sternum.
其他的女孩则是在腹部和胸骨被捅了很多次。
A different knife was used for Miss Hanover.
Hanover小姐是被不同的刀刺死的。
The body was also dumped in an alley
尸体被扔在小巷里
as opposed to being transported to a basement and consumed.
而不是被运到地下室被吃了。
Miss Hanover was African-American
Hanover小姐是一个很胖的非裔美国人。
and overweight.
Hanover小姐是一个很胖的非裔美国人。
These other three victims were white
其他三名受害者是白人,公认的迷人身材。
with conventionally attractive figures.
其他三名受害者是白人,公认的迷人身材。
We determined that she was simply a robbery victim
我们认定她只是一个抢劫受害者,
and that her death was completely unrelated
她的死和其他三个的死完全无关。
to the other three.
她的死和其他三个的死完全无关。
Can you prove that, detective?
你可以证明这一点吗,警探?
McGUIRE: Obviously, we can't prove anything
当然了,直到我们抓到另一个嫌犯前,我们证明不了。
until we catch this other suspect.
当然了,直到我们抓到别的嫌犯前,我们证明不了。
The other suspect?
别的嫌犯。
Okay.
好吧。
Just argue in the alternative, insanity,
坚持进行选择性辩诉:精神失常,
and the possibility there really is another man.
和真的存在另一个凶手的可能性。
DONNELL: All right, look, we have two theories.
好吧,听着,我们有两种说法。
They're mutually exclusive, but the law permits us
它们互相排斥,但法律是允许我们提出选择性辩诉的。
to present alternative defenses.
它们互相排斥,但法律是允许我们提出选择性辩诉的。
It's risky, but it's in our interest
很冒险,但是这样做对我们是有利的。
to do so here.
很冒险,但是这样做对我们是有利的。
Where is Clarice?
Clarice在哪儿?
Never mind.
别操心了。
Is she all right?
她还好吗?
I'm right here.
我就在这儿。
I'm sorry I frightened you.
对不起,我吓到你了。
If anything ever happened to you,
如果你出了什么事,
you know I'd make sure you go to heaven.
你知道我会确保你上天堂的。
Hey!
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表