剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
在你接下来自怨自艾一整天之前,
remember you did get a good result for the client.
要记住你确实为当事人争取到了好结果。
This will eventually be a victory.
这最终会是一场胜利。
That's another bigotry we face, Rebecca.
这是我们面对的另一个偏执的看法,Rebecca
What?
是什么?
People assume that fat girls just sit around
人们总认为胖妞们只是躲在一边自怨自艾。
feeling sorry for themselves.
人们总认为胖妞们只是躲在一边自怨自艾。
I'm not sitting here feeling sorry. I'm angry!
我可不是这样的,我非常愤怒!
Can you understand that?
你能理解吗?
I am angry!
我很愤怒!
What do you think?
你在想什么?
I don't know. I think maybe--
我不知道,我想也许。。。
I don't know.
我说不清。
Madam Foreperson, have you reached a verdict?
陪审团主席女士,你们作出裁决了吗?
We have, Your Honor.
是的,法官大人。
What say you?
请宣布。
In the matter of Commonwealth vs. Miguel Havalera,
马萨诸塞州诉Miguel Havalera二级谋杀罪,
as to the count of murder in the second degree,
马萨诸塞州诉Miguel Havalera二级谋杀罪,
we the jury find the defendant, Miguel Havalera...
陪审团裁定被告Miguel Havalera。。。
...guilty.
。。。罪名成立。
JUDGE: Members of the jury, this completes your service.
陪审团成员们,你们尽到了你们的义务。
This matter is--
这个案子。。。
This matter--
这个案子。。。
While I find
虽然我认为是有些可以支持得出被告犯罪结论的证据,
there is some evidence to allow for the conclusion
虽然我认为是有些可以支持得出被告犯罪结论的证据,
that the defendant committed the crime,
虽然我认为是有些可以支持得出被告犯罪结论的证据,
I find no reasonable jury
但我也认为基于现有已呈现出的证据,
could reach the verdict that it did
但我也认为基于现有已呈现出的证据,
based upon the evidence
陪审团不能合理地得出被告有罪的裁决。
that has been presented to it.
陪审团不能合理地得出被告有罪的裁决。
I hereby set aside the verdict and enter a finding...
我特此撤销陪审团的裁决,并做出一个裁决。。。
...of not guilty.
。。。罪名不成立。
The defendant is free to go.
被告当庭开释。
It's, uh, not right for a man to cry.
这,呃,男人不应该哭。
I had to come in.
我得躲进来。
I think, under the circumstances,
我想,这种情况下,
you can cry, Miguel.
你可以哭,Miguel
One day...
总有一天。。。
...I will repay you, Mr. Berluti.
。。。我会报答你的,Berluti先生。
Don't worry about that.
别想这些了。
You no doubt feel like a proud man, Mr. Berluti.
你毫无疑问认为自己是个有尊严的人,Berluti先生。
But you're not a proud man.
但你不是。
You betrayed me.
你背叛了我。
Reverend, when you came to the Courthouse,
神父,当你走进法庭,
it was because you had to.
是因为你必须如此。
And that Judge's ruling,
而那个法官的裁决
it had everything to do with you coming forward.
完全是因为你主动坦承。
I didn't come forward.
我不是主动坦承。
You dragged me forward, after pledging your secrecy.
是你发誓保守秘密后,把我拽出来的。
I'm happy very for you, sir.
我为你感到非常高兴,先生。
But you betrayed me.
但是你背叛了我。
Jimmy, Miguel still has to check with probation
Jimmy,Miguel走之前还得去核查一下缓刑状态。
before he can leave. Okay.
好的。
Oh, my God.
噢,天啊。
Oh, my God.
噢,天啊。
There was no congregant who confessed, was there?
压根儿就没有什么做忏悔的教♥徒♥,是吗?
You need to check with probation before you can go.
你走之前得去核查一下缓刑状态。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表