剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
你什么时候会归位?
I'm back now, Judge.
我现在就可以了,法官大人。
Well, then, you're in luck.
那好,算你走运。
We had a case plead out. We can take today.
我们这个案子有份认罪协议,我们今天就可以完成。
Today?
今天?
Can I have a moment with my client?
我能和我的当事人谈几句吗?
Sure.
当然可以。
What do you want to do? Get it over with.
- 你想干什么?
- 赶紧完事算了。
Well, we don't have to go today.
我们不必急着今天办完。
Under the law, you're entitled to more time.
依照法律,你有权获得更多的时间。
Do I want more time?
我需要多些时间吗?
It never hurts.
反正也不会有坏处。
It gives us a chance to...
这会给我们一个继续调查的机会。。。
...keep investigating your defense.
这会给我们一个继续调查的机会。。。
Judge Bournes, may I be heard?
Bournes法官大人,我能发言吗?
I've just realized I have a scheduling conflict.
我刚刚意识到我的日程安排有冲突。
A later date would be better for me.
日期延后会比较好些
How about, uh... June 6th?
如果是,呃。。。6月6日?
Okay with your client, Mr. Donnell?
Donnell先生,你的当事人有意见吗?
Yes, that would be fine.
没问题。
See you in June. We're adjourned.
六月见,休庭。
Bobby, we need to talk.
Bobby,我们得谈谈。
Yeah... later.
可以。。。稍后吧。
You take care of yourself.
你多多保重吧
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团先生们女士们,
Mr. McMurphy will be acting pro se--
McMurphy先生会自行辩护。。。
that is, as his own attorney.
就是说,做他自己的律师。
The law requires him to comply
法律要求他遵从证据规则和法庭规则。
with all evidentiary and court rules.
法律要求他遵从证据规则和法庭规则。
Ms. Frutt will be assisting him as standby counsel.
Frutt女士以后备律师的身份协助他。
Now, certainly, Mr. McMurphy has little or no experience
McMurphy先生当然是对庭审很少或者没有经验。
in trying cases.
McMurphy先生当然是对庭审很少或者没有经验。
You are to draw no inferences or conclusions
你们不能根据他作为诉讼律师的表现
as to the merits of the case
而就案件的是非曲直作出推论或结论。
based on his performance as a litigator.
而就案件的是非曲直作出推论或结论。
MAN: We roll the cell doors open at 5:00 a. m.
我们早上5点把牢房♥的门打开
for the day's first count.
进行当天的第一次点名。
McMurphy walked out. Baumann didn't.
McMurphy走出来了,Baumann没有。
What did you do?
你做了什么?
Checked the cell.
检查了囚室。
Baumann was dead in his bunk,
Baumann死在他的铺位上,
the shiv still sticking out of his chest.
那把刀还插在他胸口上。
Where was Mr. McMurphy?
McMurphy在哪儿?
Toeing the line in front of the cell.
老老实实地在囚室前面。
There was blood on his shirt.
他的衬衫上有血迹。
Could you tell if there'd been a fight in the cell?
你能看出囚室里有打斗的迹象吗?
Object-- lacks sufficient foundation.
反对。。。缺乏充足的依据。
Object!
反对!
Something... foundation.
有些。。。依据。
The objection is sustained.
反对有效。
Was anything broken?
有什么东西损坏了吗?
Were there things strewn around?
有什么东西散落在周围吗?
It didn't look like a fight had taken place, no.
没有,看起来不像是发生过打斗。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Nothing further.
没有要问的了
He got to say it anyway.
问什么他都得回答吧
Good witnesses know how.
好的证人知道该怎么说。
Be careful.
小心点。
Saunders.
McMurphy.
First thing you did,
你最先做的是,
you took me to the deputy warden's office,
你把我带到副监狱长办公室,
and I told you I had to kill him.
我告诉你说我不得不杀了他。
Objection! Lacks foundation.
反对!缺乏依据。
Mr. McMurphy is not the witness here.
McMurphy先生在此不是作为证人。
Sustained. The jury will disregard.
反对有效,陪审图不要理会。
You hate my guts, right?
你对我恨之入骨,对吧?
I hate killers.
我恨杀人犯。
Objection!
反对!
Sit down, Ms. Frutt.
坐下,Frutt女士。
You hated me because I wouldn't kiss your ass.
你恨我,因为我不会拍你马屁。
You're a killer and a liar!
你是个杀人犯和骗子!
That's enough! The jury will disregard.
够了!陪审图不要理会这些。
I have nothing else to ask this man.
我没有什么问题要问这家伙了。
Did you ever suspect anyone but the defendant
对于这起谋杀,除了被告外你还怀疑过其他人吗?
of this murder?
对于这起谋杀,除了被告外你还怀疑过其他人吗?
No. Object to that.
- 没有
- 对此提出反对。
Shh! I want to hear this.
嘘!我正等着这个呢。
Why didn't you suspect anyone else?
为什么没有怀疑其他人?
It's a two-man cell. They were locked in overnight.
那是个双人囚室,他俩整晚都被关在里面。
Plus, McMurphy hated Baumann.
而且,McMurphy恨Baumann。
Everyone knew it.
大家都知道。
That's a lie! Your Honor--
- 那是撒谎!
- 法官大人。。。
Sit down! Other people hated Baumann!
- 坐下!
- 是别的人恨Baumann!
Mr. McMurphy hated him the most.
McMurphy是最恨他的。
I don't know why. I just know he did.
我不知道原因,我只知道是他干的。
Nice job, Ray.
干得不错,Ray。
You know, if you're sitting next to me,
知道不,如果你要坐在我边上,
you gotta look like you're supporting me.
你得看起来是支持我的。
I am trying to, but--
我尽量去那样做,但是。。。
No, you're arguing, and the jury sees it.
不,你在跟我争论,陪审团看得见。
I am telling you when to object, Ray.
我那是在告诉你什么时候要提出反对,Ray。
I am trying to help.
我在尽力帮你。
So... how'd that go?
那么。。。情况如何?
Terrible.
很严重。
In addition to time and opportunity,
除了时间和机会,
he testified that you didn't like the victim.
他还作证说你讨厌受害人。
You did establish that the witness hates you.
你则证实了证人是恨你的。
So in your closing,
所以在你的结案陈词中,
you'll want to remember that and argue the bias.
你要记住这一点并指出这是偏见。
Now, for the warden who is up next,
现在,下一个监狱长。
here's a quick lesson in hearsay--
我现在给你上一堂有关传闻证据的速成课。。。
I know what hearsay is.
我知道啥叫传闻证据。
Well, make sure you object.
好吧,一定要提出反对。
You probably won't shut it down,
你可能不会使其无效,
but you need to preserve the objection for appeal.
但你需要保留用于上诉的反对理由。
Because his testimony is going to kill you.
因为他的证词会置你于死地。
As the deputy warden,
作为副监狱长,
I was in charge of the initial investigation.
我负责最初的调查工作。
On the day of the murder, you spoke with the defendant?
在谋杀当天,你和被告谈过话吗?
Yes.
谈过。
And what, if anything, did he say?
他说了些什么?
Objection-- hearsay.
反对。。。传闻证据。
It's admissible hearsay as a declaration against interests,
由对立利益方做出宣称,是可以被接受的传闻证据。
an admission by party opponents.
这是一个对立方的供述。
Overruled.
反对无效
He said he stabbed Baumann
他说他在熄灯后几小时捅了Baumann。
a couple of hours after lights out.
他说他在熄灯后几小时捅了Baumann。
Recognize this?
认得这个吗?
Yes. It's the murder weapon.
认得,这是凶器。
It's a toothbrush, filed down. Very common.
这是一把牙刷,挫平了,很常见的。
You checked it for prints?
你检查了上面的指纹吗?
Yes. Mr. McMurphy said we'd find his on it.
是的,McMurphy先生说我们会在上面发现他的指纹。
And we did.
结果确实如此。
Did he say why he did it? No.
- 他说了为什么这样做了吗?
- 没有。
Did he say what, if anything, Mr. Baumann was doing
他说过当他捅Baumann先生的时候,
at the time he stabbed him?
Baumann先生在干什么?
He said Baumann was sleeping.
他说Baumann在睡觉。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表