剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
我和Bernard Potter确有私情。。。
for which I'm very much ashamed.
为此我感到非常羞愧。
And as I said, I feel guilty...
我说过,我感到内疚。。。
and I take responsibility for what happened to his wife,
我对他妻子的遭遇负有责任。
but I didn't kill him.
但我没有杀他。
I-I could never be capable of such a crime with anyone.
我。。。我绝对无法对任何人犯下那样的罪行。
Especially someone that I loved.
尤其是我爱过的人。
So, it was him.
那么,就是他吧。
Yes.
是的
And maybe in time she'll change her mind,
也许过段时间她会改主意的。
but for now she doesn't want the ordeal of a trial.
但现在她不想受到庭审的煎熬。
Well, she'd only have to be there for her testimony.
她只需要作证即可。
But he'd have to be in the room, right?
但她必须要出庭,对吧?
And she wants him to apologize?
她希望他道歉?
What are you hatching up?
你又在想什么鬼点子?
We get that apology on tape, we don't need her ID.
我们把这个道歉录像,我们就不需要她来做指认了。
Go tell him he'll be made by the woman
去告诉他除非他道歉,否则就要被指认出来。
unless he apologizes.
去告诉他除非他道歉,否则就要被指认出来。
Whoa, I'm a rape counselor, not a police agent.
哇哦,我是一个性侵问题顾问,不是警方的代理人。
Well, I think that your client would feel comforted
如果我们能让强♥奸♥犯伏法,我想你的客户会感到安慰的
if we can put the rapist in jail.
如果我们能让强♥奸♥犯伏法,我想你的客户会感到欣慰的
So, you just happened to get
那么说,你是刚好在Bernard Potter临死前不久
a very strange call from Bernard Potter
接到了他打来的一个奇怪的电♥话♥?
shortly before his death?
接到了他打来的一个奇怪的电♥话♥?
"Never going to see you again. Goodbye."
“再也看不到你了,再见吧”
Yes.
是的。
And you tried to call him back?
你试着给他拨回去?
Several times.
拨了好几次
Why are there no phone records of any such returned calls?
为什么在电♥话♥记录上找不到这些回拨呢?
Because the message center picks up after the sixth call,
因为信息中心会在振铃六次之后才记录,
and I typically hang up after five.
我一般等五次就挂断了。
I see.
我懂了。
Ever take a lesson in how to shoot a gun?
学过怎么用枪吗?
Yes.
学过。
When?
什么时候学的?
About a month before Bernard Potter's death.
Bernard Potter死前一个月左右。
Just thought it might be wise to know how to shoot a gun?
只是觉得会用枪是个明智的做法吗?
A lot of women look into personal protection, Mr. Walsh.
Walsh先生,很多女人都注重自我保护
You say that isn't you? It isn't.
- 你说这不是你?
- 不是
You've been seen wearing that type of overcoat many times,
你被看见过很多次穿着那种款式的大衣,
haven't you, Ms. Dafoe?
Dafoe女士,不是吗?
Thousands and thousands of women in Boston
波士顿成千上万的女人穿着那样的大衣。
wear that style of overcoat.
波士顿成千上万的女人穿着那样的大衣。
What happened to yours? We couldn't find it.
你的那件呢?我们没找到。
I-I threw it out.
我。。。我扔了。
When?
什么时候扔的?
I have no idea.
我记不得了。
I buy a lot of new clothes,
我买♥♥了很多新衣服,
and I throw out the old ones.
我就把旧的那个扔了。
Where did you throw it out?
你扔哪里了?
Just... in the garbage.
就是。。。扔在垃圾箱了。
Didn't give it to a friend or the Salvation Army?
没有送给朋友或者捐给救世军?
You just threw it away?
就那么扔了?
Yes.
是的。
There are witnesses that have seen you
有个证人看到你最近穿着那件大衣。
wearing that coat as recently
有个证人看到你最近穿着那件大衣。
as a few weeks before the shooting.
就在枪击案发前几周。
I would think that if you were wearing it that recently,
我想如果你最近穿过那件大衣,
it had to be in decent shape.
那它应该还挺不错的。
But you just threw it out?
但你就那么扔了?
Asked and answered.
重复提问。
You had a coat like that shortly before the murder.
在谋杀案发前你有件类似的大衣。
It couldn't be found after the murder.
谋杀案后就找不到了。
I'll say it one more time-- we have to plead this.
我要再提一次。。。我们必须要争取达成交易了。
What else did Potter's therapist say?
Potter的治疗师还说了些什么?
Just that.
还是那些。
But if he's called, he will reject the idea of suicide.
但如果传唤他出庭,他不会支持自杀的说法。
So I don't think he's worth it.
所以我觉得没必要传唤他。
I'm gonna call him. It's too dangerous.
- 我打算传他出庭。
- 这太危险了。
You saw what happened in there!
你看到现在什么情况了吧!
Even so.
即使这样。
You don't start winging it halfway through a trial.
你也不能在庭审中途即兴发挥。
Come on! Bobby...
别这样吧!Bobby。。。
I agree with Jimmy.
我同意Jimmy的意见。
I'm calling him.
我要传他出庭。
I'd have to let him back into my home?
我必须要让他再来我家?
With me here and the police in adjoining apartments,
我陪着你,警♥察♥在隔壁的公♥寓♥里,
also in the hall.
大堂里也有。
I promise you'll be safe.
我保证你是安全的。
I don't know.
我拿不定主意。
It's totally your decision, and I understand if you say no.
完全听你的,如果你说不行我也理解。
I'm just saying if your fear really is a long trial,
我只是要说如果你怕的真是漫长的庭审过程,
it'll only take a few minutes.
现在这样做只用几分钟就可以了。
You'll get your apology, and you'll put him in jail.
你得到你要的道歉,此外你还会把他送进监狱。
And you'll be here with me?
你会在这儿陪着我吗?
Every minute.
全程都在。
Could lose my job, but...
可能会丢了工作,但是。。。
Why would you lose your job?
你为什么会丢了工作呢?
Well, this isn't exactly what rape counselors
这个,这种事的确不是性侵问题顾问应该做的。
are supposed to be doing.
这个,这种事的确不是性侵问题顾问应该做的。
He was extremely guilt ridden
他对他给妻子造成的痛苦非常内疚。
over the pain he caused his wife.
他对他给妻子造成的痛苦非常内疚。
Let's be candid.
让我们直接点吧。
You don't think it was a suicide?
你不认为这是自杀?
I don't think he was remotely suicidal.
我不认为他有一点点自杀的念头。
Dr. Papp, during your therapy with Bernard Potter,
Papp医生,在你对Bernard Potter的治疗期间,
he discussed his affair with Katie Dafoe?
他跟你谈过Katie Dafoe的私情吗?
He did.
他谈过。
Did he ever discuss having an affair with anybody else
在他死前的那段时间,他曾跟你谈过还和别人私通吗?
around the time of his death?
在他死前的那段时间,他曾跟你谈过还和别人私通吗?
Yes.
有过。
Who?
是谁?
His secretary, Michelle Farrell.
他的秘书,Michelle Farrell
When did this affair end, if you know?
这段私情什么时候结束的,你知道吗?
Objection, hearsay.
反对,传闻证据。
Overruled.
反对无效。
When did Mr. Potter's affair with Ms. Farrell end?
Potter先生和Farrell女士的私情什么时候结束的?
About a week before his death.
他死前大约一周。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Mr. Walsh?
Walsh先生?
I have no questions,
我没什么问题要问,
but reserve the right to recall.
但保留再次传唤的权利。
Witness may step down.
证人可以退席了。
The Defense recalls Michelle Farrell.
辩方传唤Michelle Farrell
Your Honor, I'd like some time,
法官大人,鉴于这些新的信息出现,
in light of this new information.
我需要些时间。
We'll break for the day, resume tomorrow with Ms. Farrell.
今天就到这里,明天开始由Farrell女士作证。
If anything happens, we'll be in in three seconds.
如果有情况,我们三秒钟内就可以冲进去。
Okay. Well, I'll be out in three seconds, so don't worry.
那好,别担心,我三秒钟之内就能逃出来。
Good luck.
祝你顺利。
Mr. Macklin.
My name is Lucy Hatcher.
我是Lucy Hatcher。
I'm from Rape Crisis.
我来自性侵危机处理中心。
I'm the counselor for the elderly woman you raped.
我是你强♥奸♥的那个老妇人的顾问。
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说啥。
I think you do.
我想你是明白的
She made you in a police lineup yesterday.
她昨天在指认队列里认出了你
Only so far, she's keeping it to herself,
到目前为止,她保持沉默,
since as a Christian woman, she believes in forgiveness.
因为她是个基♥督♥徒,她相信宽恕。
You got lucky.
算你走运。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表