剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
your son.
你的儿子。
Then you find out she's lying
然后你发现了她在撒谎
and still sleeping with the man
并仍然和那个她承认有染的男人上♥床♥。
she claims to be afraid of.
并仍然和那个她承认有染的男人上♥床♥。
If indeed she said that,
如果她真的那么说了,
only you know for sure.
只有你才能确切知道。
Did you kill your wife?
使你杀了你妻子吗?
No,
不,
I did not.
我没有。
I don't believe you.
我不相信你。
Objection!
反对!
Mr. Heric?
Heric先生?
Nothing further, Your Honor.
没有要问的了,法官大人。
FRUTT: He doesn't
他不需要我们帮忙,Bobby。
need us, Bobby.
他不需要我们帮忙,Bobby。
He's not even letting us in
他甚至都没有把我们当成他手中的牌。
on all of his cards.
他甚至都没有把我们当成他手中的牌。
We're simply sitting in a courtroom
我们就是作为仰慕他的观众坐在那里而已,
as spectators to be impressed,
我们就是作为仰慕他的观众坐在那里而已,
which is exactly
那完全是他的自恋性在作怪。
what his narcissistic disorder
那完全是他的自恋性在作怪。
is all about.
那完全是他的自恋性在作怪。
He needs other people
他需要其他人看到他的成就
to see his achievements
他需要其他人看到他的成就
in order for him to enjoy them.
为了让他享受这些。
Well, we can't get out now, Ellenor.
我们现在无法退出,Ellenor。
FRUTT: We were just talking about you, Joey.
我们正在说你呢,Joey。
Nice little bombshell.
漂亮的突然一击。
Wasn't it, though?
不是吗,然而?
Why didn't you tell us about it?
你为什么不告诉我们?
Oh, come on. It'd ruin the surprise.
噢,别这样,这会毁了惊喜的。
Now the question becomes,
现在问题来了,
"Do I let Daniel testify?"
“我该让Daniel作证吗?”
Things are going so well.
情况发展不错。
Does he have any skeletons?
他有什么把柄怕人揪出来吗?
Not that I'm aware of.
据我所知没有。
Then he has to testify.
那他就必须要作证。
He has to explain the semen.
他得解释精♥液♥是怎么回事。
And the blood in his car.
还有他车里的血迹。
I could rest now,
我现在能完成举证了。
argue, they didn't make their burden.
并说明控方没有尽到举证责任。
Joey,
things aren't going that well.
事情进展并不顺利
You need to put him up there.
你需要让他出庭作证。
BERLUTI: I'll do whatever you want,
你想怎么样我都会去做,
but, Jennifer, we're not going to win this.
但是,Jennifer,我们赢不了。
He's prepared to put an army
他准备要组成一个律师团来应对此案。
of lawyers on this.
他准备要组成一支律师团来应对此案。
I think
我觉得
we should just let it go.
我们应该就此作罢。
The man rapes me,
这人强♥奸♥了我,
and I'm supposed to just let it go?
而我应该就此作罢?
Mr. Berluti?
Berluti先生吗?
Yes.
是我。
First,
首先,
I'm going to deny saying everything
我会否认我将要对你所说的所有事情。
I'm about to tell you.
我会否认我将要对你所说的所有事情。
Okay.
好吧。
I don't know if Mr. Mathis did
我不知道Mathis先生是否做了你说他做了的事情。
what you're saying he did.
我不知道Mathis先生是否做了你说他做了的事情。
But there's a junior partner at my firm,
但是我们事务所有个初级合伙人
he keeps asking me what's going on.
他一直问我发生了什么事。
It's like he's too interested, you know?
好像他非常感兴趣,你明白吗?
I think he knows something.
我觉得他知道些什么。
What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
PAULINE: Like I say,
如我所说,
we never had this conversation.
我们从未谈过话。
Jimmy,
draft a complaint.
起草起诉书。
Move for an emergency deposition to be taken
并提出动议要求在提出指控前就进行一次紧急取证。
prior to filing the complaint.
并要求在提出指控前就进行一次紧急取证。
Can you do that?
可以那样做吗?
YOUNG: But if there's a danger,
如果存在失去证据的危险的话是可以的。
the evidence could be lost.
如果存在失去证据的危险的话是可以的。
This junior partner will have
这个初级合伙人会受到很大压力。
a lot of pressure put on him.
这个初级合伙人会受到很大压力。
You need to get him in a room now
你需要现在就得到他的宣誓证言。
and put him under oath.
你需要现在就得到他的宣誓证言。
Why not just file the complaint, Counsel?
为什么不直接提起指控呢,律师?
BERLUTI: We're happy to do that, Your Honor.
我们很乐于那样做,法官大人。
I would think the defendant
我以为被告会在我们提起指控前,
would seek to explore ways
我以为被告会在我们提起指控前,
of making this go away
找出了结此事的办法,
before we file
找出了结此事的办法,
since filing makes it public record.
因为起诉会成为公开的记录。
That kind of threat
这种威胁算是敲诈罪的证据了。
is evidence of the extortion.
这种威胁算是敲诈罪的证据了。
Look, I have the automatic right
我们起诉后也自然就有权对他取证了
to depose him after we sue.
我们起诉后也自然就有权对他取证了
We're happy to take that route.
我们也可以走这样的程序。
WARREN: Mr. Berluti, don't insult me.
Berluti先生,别惹我生气了。
The only reason you're not formally suing
你没有正式起诉是因为如果你这么做,
is because by doing so,
你没有正式起诉是因为如果你这么做,
your card is played,
你手里就没牌打了,
and you'll lose leverage.
你就会失去筹码。
This thing has a bad stench to it.
这事就有了一股恶臭。
But, Mr. Miles,
但是,Miles先生,
it's not a question
至于他是否能对那个律师进行取证,
as to whether he can depose this lawyer.
那不是个问题。
This motion only covers timing.
这个动议只涉及取证时机。
We're even willing to come to your place.
我们甚至愿意去你们那里进行取证。
WARREN: I'm going to allow the deposition.
我准许这次取证。
But, Mr. Berluti,
但是,Berluti先生,
like I say,
如我所言,
I don't like the stench.
我不喜欢这种臭气。
We had gone to a club.
我们去了一个俱乐部。
At 6:00 PM?
下午六点?
That's a little early, isn't it?
这有点早,不是吗?
It was an underground club,
那是个地下俱乐部,
mostly gay.
大多数是同性恋。
But a lot of heterosexuals
但很多异性恋者
went there primarily
去那里主要是为了做♥爱♥
to have sex.
去那里主要是为了做♥爱♥
They had sex in the club? Yes.
- 他们在俱乐部里做♥爱♥?
- 是的。
HERIC: And you and Jean Homestead
你和Jean Homestead在谋杀发生当晚去这家俱乐部了?
went to this club
你和Jean Homestead在谋杀发生当晚去这家俱乐部了?
on the night of the murder?
你和Jean Homestead在谋杀发生当晚去这家俱乐部了?
Yes.
是的。
Daniel,
what did you do there?
你们在那儿做了些什么?
We danced,
我们跳舞,
we made love.
做♥爱♥。
What time did you leave?
你们什么时候离开的?
Probably around 8:00 or 9:00.
可能是大概8点到9点之间吧。
I drove her home.
我开车到她家。
HERIC: Did you go inside?
你进去了吗?
No,
没有,
I dropped her off
我让她下车了
then I went home.
然后我就回家了。
HERIC: You never went back
你再也没有回她家吗?
to her house? No.
- 没有。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表