剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
You don't have to sue,
你不必起诉,
but if I had you on board as a witness...
但如果我让你作为证人。。。
A witness to what?
作些什么证呢?
To what he lost.
证实他所失去的。
You're all he's thought about for 15 years.
你是他这15年来朝思夜想的人。
I don't need this. I'm sorry.
对不起,我不需要这些。
I'm here because of what he needs.
我来这儿是因为他需要。
I'm going to have to ask you to leave now.
我得请你马上离开了。
I don't understand why you don't want to meet him.
我不理解为什么你不愿意见他。
Oh.
噢。
You don't understand that.
你不理解是吧。
I guess that means you can otherwise
Dole女士,我猜你能理解我生活的其他方面。
understand my life, Ms. Dole.
Dole女士,我猜你能理解我生活的其他方面。
My very first memory
我第一次的记忆是发现我妈妈死了。
was finding my mother dead.
我第一次的记忆是发现我妈妈死了。
I thought she was just play-acting.
我以为她只是在演戏。
I was crawling on her, laughing,
我在她身上爬着,笑着,
like it was all a game, until...
就像完全是一场游戏,直到。。。
I've lived in seven different foster homes.
我在七个不同的寄养家庭住过。
I'm sorry you don't understand things,
很遗憾你理解不了这些事,
but let me see if I can get you to understand this--
但让我试试看这样是否可以让你理解。。。
My life, for the first time,
我的生活,第一次,
is moving forward.
有了起色。
It's even normal.
甚至是步入正轨了。
I've got a job, a boyfriend, I--
我找到了工作,有男朋友,我。。。
You're in here
你来这儿要求我回到当初。。。
asking me to go backwards to a place...
你来这儿要求我回到当初。。。
I can't do it,
我做不到,
and it's not...
这不是。。。
that I don't want a father.
我不想要一个父亲。
I've wanted nothing more.
我什么都不想要了。
But I can't do it.
但是我做不到。
I can't.
我做不到。
I don't know what else to tell you.
我不知道还能告诉你什么。
It isn't good.
情况不妙。
They're not even looking for anybody else.
他们甚至都没有别的怀疑对象。
I've never put the question to you before, Lester,
Lester,我从来没有向你提过这个问题,
did Steven do this?
是Steven干的吗?
Obviously, you think he did.
显然,你认为是他干的。
His best friend was killed,
他最好的朋友被杀了,
he's seen speeding from the scene,
他被看见驶离现场,
he's been involved in two drive-bys before.
他先前曾涉入两起飞车枪击案
I would be lying to you
如果我跟你说我对此没有什么怀疑的话,
if I told you I didn't have some doubts.
我那是对你撒谎。
Given everything we're up against,
考虑到我们面临的一切,
this may be the time to consider a deal.
现在可能是考虑交易的时候了。
Add to the mix the D. A. setting him up,
加上地区检察官给他造成的处境,
Steven is probably safer in jail.
Steven在监狱里可能会更安全些。
I can get the drug charges dropped on Terrance.
我能使Terrance的毒品指控撤销。
I hate to let the D. A. win on this,
我不愿让地区检察官诡计得逞,
but there are other things I am more afraid of.
但我还有更为忧虑的问题。
You're asking me
你是在要我劝我儿子违心承认一起谋杀罪。
to advise my son to plead guilty
你是在要我劝我儿子违心承认一起谋杀罪。
to a murder he didn't commit.
你是在要我劝我儿子违心承认一起谋杀罪。
I-I have to go to Court?
我。。。我必须要去法庭?
It's possible, but--
有可能,但是。。。
But I didn't do anything. Frank--
- 我没犯什么事呀。
- Frank。。。
I didn't do anything. Okay.
- 我什么也没做呀。
- 好了好了。
Don't make me go to Court.
别逼我去法庭。
Frank, Frank, listen.
Frank, Frank,听我说。
You don't have to go to jail.
你不必去坐牢。
This isn't about that.
不是因为这事。
This is about getting the state to pay you money
这是为了让州政♥府♥因为之前把你关进监狱的行为
for putting you in prison before.
而给你赔偿。
But I didn't do anything before.
可之前我也没做啥呀
I know that. All right, please
- 我知道。
- 拜托了
don't make me go to Court.
别逼我去法庭。
Please don't make me. Please.
别逼我,拜托。
Okay, we won't.
好了,我们不会逼你。
They think I killed her, you know?
他们认为是我杀了她,知道吗?
No, no, they don't think that anymore.
不,不,他们不会再这么想了。
Everybody knows you didn't do anything wrong.
所有人都知道你没做坏事。
Does Andrea know?
Andrea知道吗?
We need to find her to tell her.
我们要找到她告诉她。
I did find her, Frank.
我找到她了,Frank。
You did?
你找到了?
She wishes you well,
她祝你一切顺利,
and, um...
还有,呃。。。
she told me to tell you she loves you.
她让我告诉你,她爱你。
Is she coming over?
她会过来吗?
No.
不。
Her life has been very difficult.
她以前过得很苦。
It's going well now,
现在有起色了,
but she thinks it's best
但她认为最好是现在还不要见你。
if she doesn't see you just yet.
但她认为最好是现在还不要见你。
Why?
为什么?
Well...
这个。。。
it's complicated.
一句话说不清。
She still thinks I did what they say I did.
她还认为是我♥干♥的吧
No, no. she doesn't think you did anything wrong.
不,不,她知道你没有做坏事。
Then why doesn't she want to come over?
那她为什么不来见我?
Well, maybe in time, she will,
这个,也许过段时间,她会愿意的。
but for now...
但现在。。。
Let's look at what is good here.
让我们看看现在好的一面吧。
Lindsay is going to take this complaint
Lindsay将把这个申诉递交到总检察长办公室,
to the attorney general's office,
Lindsay将把这个申诉递交到总检察长办公室,
and we're going to file our claim,
而且我们也会提出索赔,
and hopefully we're going to get you money
我们有希望得到给你的赔偿
so you can get a place to live.
那你就会居有定所了。
You won't have to sleep at the shelter.
你不会在睡在收♥容♥所♥了。
Isn't that great?
这不是很棒吗?
One day she will come over?
她总有一天会来吗?
I don't need a lecture, Helen.
Helen,我不需要听人说教。
I think you do.
我觉得你需要。
Least of all from you.
尤其是不听你说教。
GAMBLE: The way you are behaving,
你的行为方式,
your opinion doesn't much matter to me.
你的观点跟我没什么关系。
Well, nor yours to me, so...
那是,你怎么想跟我也没什么关系,那么。。。
GAMBLE: So fine, but considering mine reflects
是没什么,但考虑到我的想法
an office consensus,
代表了这个部门的共识。
you might want to listen for the fun of it.
只是为了好玩,你可能想听听。
Look,
是这样的,
you've gone too far.
你太出格了。
Busting the younger brother for leverage,
为了获得筹码而对那个弟弟进行突击搜查,
calling a press conference
为了制♥造♥死亡威胁的目的而召开新闻发布会
for the purpose of creating a death threat.
为了制♥造♥死亡威胁的目的而召开新闻发布会
I made a promise to Brian Fletcher's mother
我对Brian Fletcher的母亲做出了承诺,我要。。。
that I would-- This isn't keeping promises.
这不是在信守承诺。
You've never played hardball before. Is that--
你从没有手段强硬过,是吗?
GAMBLE: Nor is this hardball.
你这也不是手段强硬。
It goes beyond that.
这已经超出强硬手段的范畴了。
Alan, you came to me asking for advice.
Alan,你找我征求意见。
Now I am giving it to you.
现在我给你意见。
Your integrity is at stake.
你的正直诚信危在旦夕。
The integrity of this office is at stake.
这个部门的正直诚信危在旦夕。
Mr. Lowe?
I'm Lance Miller--
我是Lance Miller。。。
Steven's brother.
Steven的兄弟。
What can I do for you?
有什么事吗?
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表