剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
那样搜查整个房♥子可以被认为是正当的吗?
LOWE: He's a gang member.
他是个帮派成员。
other gang members' weapons could be present.
帮派其他同伙的武器也可能在那儿
Just do it.
就这么干吧。
We'll worry about the fourth amendment issues later.
我们稍后再去操心第四修正案的问题吧。
Alan, what's going on?
Alan,怎么回事?
You can't keep holding them in perpetuity.
你不能一直扣押着他们。
We're releasing your clients, Ellenor. They're free to go.
我们这就释放你的当事人,Ellenor,他们可以走了。
Really.
真的吗。
What do you mean he just showed up?
你说他闯进来是什么意思?
With Lindsay's card.
他拿着Lindsay的名片
What's your name, sir?
先生,你是?
Frank?
I want to hire you.
我想雇你。
Well--
那好。。。
Who is he?
他是谁?
The Court appointment I told you about.
我跟你提过的那个法庭指派给我的人。
You don't need me anymore, Frank.
你不再需要我了,Frank
The charges were dropped.
那个指控已经撤销了
No, no, I want you to help me find Andrea.
不,不,我想请你帮我找到Andrea。
I can-- I can pay you.
我能。。。我能付钱给你。
DOLE: Who's Andrea?
Andrea是谁?
She's my daughter. She's 3 years old.
她是我的女儿,她三岁。
I had a baby. She's my daughter.
我有个孩子,她是我的女儿。
And she's gone?
她不见了?
Yeah.
是的
Lindsay, he's got release papers from Cedar Junction.
Lindsay,他有一张州惩教所的释放文件。
And a bus ticket from Walpole dated November 12th.
还有一张11月12日从Walpole开出的公共汽车票
Frank, have you been in prison?
Frank,你进过监狱?
Yeah. The police lied.
是的,警♥察♥撒了谎
They lied to everybody.
他们对所有人都撒谎。
Hey, Lucy, did you page me?
嗨,Lucy,你给我打传呼了?
Yes. You got a call from Lester Miller.
是的,Lester Miller打电♥话♥找你。
Lester? Was there a message?
Lester?有什么消息?
The police are at his house.
警方在他家里。
Can you help me find Andrea?
你可以帮我找Andrea吗?
She's my daughter.
她是我的女儿。
Say nothing. Don't say a word.
什么也别说,一句话也别说。
That goes for both of you.
你们俩个都是。
I'll meet you down at the police station.
我会去警♥察♥局见你们。
What the hell is this?
这到底怎么回事?
Arrest warrant. murder for Steven,
逮捕令,Steven是谋杀罪名,
possession of controlled substance for Terrance.
Terrance是持有受管制物品罪名
Where's your search warrant?
你的搜查令呢?
Exigent circumstances to arrest, no time.
紧急情况下的逮捕,没来得及办搜查令。
This arrest is a pretext so you can search his house.
这次逮捕是个借口,使你可以趁机搜查他的房♥子。
We believe that the older brother committed a murder.
我们确信这个哥哥犯下了谋杀罪。
You had him in your custody. Why did you release him?
你已经把他们收押了,为什么你要释放他们?
We decided not to press charges, then we changed our minds.
我们决定不起诉,然后我们改变了主意。
I am going to have this kicked so fast.
我会尽快使这个指控被撤销的。
Do what you go to do, Ellenor.
爱干啥就去干啥吧,Ellenor
Why are your men still in there?
你的人为什么还在这里?
Both of the suspects are in your custody.
两个嫌犯都被你抓走了
It's a protective sweep of the house for officers' safety.
这是为了警方安全而对房♥子进行的保护性排查。
You are looking for the gun.
你们在找枪。
This is prosecutorial misconduct, Alan.
这是检控的不当行为,Alan。
Ellenor, why don't you go back to your office
Ellenor,你何不回办公室起草一个排除动议呢?
and draft your motion to dismiss?
Ellenor,你何不回办公室起草一个排除动议呢?
That's what you do. We'll do what we do, okay?
那是你该做的事,我们做我们该做的,好吗?
You know what?
你心里明白
If there is a gun, I hope you find it.
如果真有枪,我巴不得你找到。
Because then I can suppress, and you can rest assured,
因为我能排除这个物证,
it will never come into evidence.
它永远不会成为证据。
There you go.
你就去折腾吧。
FRUTT: What he did was,
他们的做法是,
by bringing the arrest warrant here to your house,
靠拿着逮捕令到你家里,
he could arguably look through at least part of the house
他们按理可以在没有搜查证的情况下
without a search warrant,
至少对你家的一部分进行查看。
which he probably couldn't have gotten otherwise.
否则他不太可能做得到。
He was looking for the gun.
他在找枪。
But they arrested Terrance.
但是他们逮捕了Terrance
I know, but I'm-- Ellenor, Terrance has--
- 我知道,但我。。。
- Ellenor, Terrance他。。。
He has a right start scholarship.
他刚得到奖学金,
He could lose his whole education
如果他因毒品被捕,他会失去全部学业的。
if he's busted on drugs.
如果他因毒品被捕,他会失去全部学业的。
I'm going to be in Court at 3:00.
我会在下午三点去法♥院♥。
I am going to try and get that kid.
我会尽力去救出那个孩子的。
They just think we're a gang family, don't they?
他们就是认为我们一家都是帮派分子,不是吗?
We're not a gang family.
我们不是帮派家庭。
We're not.
我们不是
LOWE: Unfortunately, we didn't find anything
不幸的是,我们没找到可以把他们和谋杀联♥系♥起来的东西。
to connect him to the murder,
不幸的是,我们没找到可以把他们和谋杀联♥系♥起来的东西。
but we did get some leverage on the younger brother.
但我们在那个弟弟身上找到了一些可以利用的筹码
We'll try to force him to talk.
我们会逼他开口。
Brothers don't talk, Mr. Lowe.
兄弟间就不会互相出♥卖♥♥♥的,Lowe先生
We're doing everything we can.
所有可能我们都要试试。
I wish I could believe that.
我希望我能相信。
See those children?
看到那些孩子了吗?
In addition to now not having an older brother,
除了现在哥哥没有了外,
they don't have a father.
他们也没有父亲,
He was killed in a hit-and-run.
他在一次肇事逃逸中丧生。
The police never caught who did it.
警方从未抓到是谁干的。
As far as I'm concerned, they never really tried.
依我来看,他们从来没真正去费心过。
I know we're not a priority, Mr. Lowe.
我知道我们的案子不是最优先的,Lowe先生。
Ms. Fletcher,
Fletcher女士,
I give you my word
我向你保证。
I will do whatever I can.
我会尽我所能的。
He served 15 years of a life sentence.
他被判终身监禁,服刑了15年。
For what?
罪名是?
Rape and murder.
强♥奸♥杀人。
DNA tests just cleared him. They expunged his record,
DNA测试刚刚还他清白,他们删除了他的犯罪记录,
let him go.
放了他。
What about-- Do we know where he lives?
那么,知道他住在哪里吗?
BERLUTI: He's homeless. He's been out of prison a week.
他无家可归。他刚出狱一周。
I contacted his trial attorney.
我联♥系♥了他的庭审律师
He does have a daughter Andrea.
他有个女儿叫Andrea
Only she's not 3.
只不过她不是三岁。
How old is she? 18.
- 那多大了?
- 18岁。
I've got an address on her.
我找到了她的住址。
The murder and rape Frank was cleared of,
Frank被洗清的强♥奸♥杀人罪名,
Andrea's mother.
受害人是Andrea的妈妈
FRUTT: If he had enough evidence to get a search warrant,
如果他有足够的根据以获得搜查令,
why didn't he do so
他为什么在嫌犯尚在收押期间不那么做?
while the suspect was still in custody?
他为什么在嫌犯尚在收押期间不那么做?
LOWE: As I explained to Ms. Frutt, we first declined
正如我向Frutt女士解释过的那样,我们最初放弃了提出指控,
to press charges, and then thought better of that decision.
而后重新考虑并改变了这个决定
Yes, choosing to re-arrest him at home
是啊,在他家里再次逮捕他。
where you could conveniently but illegally conduct a search.
在那里你可以方便但非法地进行搜查。
Your characterization, not mine.
这是你的界定方法,不是我的。
WHITE: Mr. Lowe, why'd you suddenly change your mind
Lowe先生,你为什么在释放嫌犯后突然改变主意?
after the suspect was released?
Lowe先生,你为什么在释放嫌犯后突然改变主意?
I first thought we'd wait to collect more evidence,
我起初想我们应该等着收集更多的证据,
Your Honor, but then I considered the threat
法官大人,但随后我考虑到让他们不受约束的话,
to society letting him stay at large,
会对社会造成威胁。
and I decided better to continue the investigation
于是我决定将他收押并进行调查的方式较好。
with him in custody.
于是我决定将他收押并进行调查的方式较好。
And what exactly is your evidence
你掌握的有关Steven Miller犯下谋杀罪的证据
that Steven Miller committed murder?
到底是什么?
LOWE: There's motive. One of his best friends
有动机存在,他最好的朋友之一
was murdered in a drive-by by a Crip two weeks ago.
两周前被Crip帮的人飞车枪杀了。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表