剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
So from your observations, she didn't take the breakup very well?
所以以你来看,她对分手的很不满意是吗?
No.
对
Now, Mrs. Potter,
Potter夫人,
the defense has speculated
辩方推测你的丈夫可能是自杀。
that your husband possibly took his own life.
辩方推测你的丈夫可能是自杀。
I can't believe he would commit suicide.
我不相信他会自杀。
On the day of his death,
在他去世的当天,
did he seem despondent or--
他看起来很苦闷或者。。。
I will not sit here and proclaim
我在这儿不会说他死的那天很快乐。
he was a happy man the day he died.
我在这儿不会说他死的那天很快乐。
But...
但是。。。
to the extent, I can say
在某种程度上,我可以说是了解我丈夫的。。。
that I did know my husband...
在某种程度上,我可以说是了解我丈夫的。。。
...I cannot see him capable of suicide.
。。。我看不出他能做出自杀这种事。
You have to cross her easy, Jimmy.
Jimmy,你对她的交叉盘问要柔和一些,
Otherwise we'll completely alienate the jury.
否则,我们会和陪审团产生彻底的隔阂
I know.
我懂。
I don't think she hurt us too badly.
我认为她不会对我们造成过大的伤害。
Whoops.
哇哦。
Here's a burp cloth.
这是围嘴兜
I think he's had enough.
我想他吃够了。
Any word from Rebecca?
Rebecca有什么消息吗?
She's still doing interviews.
她还在做访谈。
I'll see if she's called in.
我去看看她有没有打电♥话♥来。
This is how my life was supposed to have turned out.
我的生活本来应该是这个样子的。
I grew up in a family where family was everything.
我在一个家庭至上的家庭中长大。
So when people look at me like I'm a murderer,
所以当人们把我当成一个杀人犯看待的时候,
I can at least console myself with the fact
我至少可以用他们弄错了这个事实来安慰自己。
that they have it wrong.
我至少可以用他们弄错了这个事实来安慰自己。
When I feel the accusation of being a homewrecker...
当我感受到被当成一个破坏家庭者的责难时。。。
it really hurts...
真的很伤心。。。
...'cause they have it right.
。。。因为确如他们所言。
Hey.
嘿,
Hi.
嗨。
Sorry I'm late. The depo ran over.
抱歉我来晚了。
Hey, buddy.
嗨,伙计。
Come here.
来这儿。
Hi.
How'd the first day go?
第一天情况怎么样?
Not too bad.
还不算太糟。
But their big guns come tomorrow.
但明天他们要拿出杀手锏了
I'll probably have a late night tonight.
今晚我可能要晚点。
Okay.
好的。
Late night for Jimmy, too?
Jimmy今晚也要晚点吗?
Probably.
可能吧。
At the time of your husband's death,
在你丈夫死的时候,
you testified these were not happy times.
你做证说那个阶段他并不快乐
In fact, he was being treated for depression, wasn't he?
实际上,他正在接受抑郁症的治疗,不是吗?
Yes.
是的。
And you also spoke of his guilt,
而且你谈到了他因私通和车祸事故带来的负罪感。
for both the affair and the accident.
而且你谈到了他因私通和车祸事故带来的负罪感。
Yes.
是的。
What is-- or was-- your favorite hobby?
你最喜欢的。。。或者说是曾经最喜欢的爱好是什么?
Walking.
健走。
I'm told you'd often drive into the city
我听说你经常开车到城里然后健走几个小时,对吗?
and walk for hours. Is that correct?
我听说你经常开车到城里然后健走几个小时,对吗?
I wrote short stories.
我写小说。
So walking... observing people...
所以健走。。。观察众生。。。
And you also loved it.
但你也是很喜欢健走的。
Yes.
是的。
Did your husband once say to people,
你丈夫曾经对人们说过他希望在车祸中死掉吗?
he wished he'd been killed in the accident?
你丈夫曾经对人们说过他希望在车祸中死掉吗?
He said he'd rather he lost his life
是的,他说他宁愿失去生命也不愿意让我失去双腿。
than me lose my legs, yes.
是的,他说他宁愿失去生命也不愿意让我失去双腿。
But I never took it to mean he was suicidal.
但我绝不认为这意味着他是自杀。
But he said it.
但他说过这话。
He wished he'd been killed.
他希望他去死。
Now, if at any time you feel this is too much...
不管什么时候,如果你觉得这过于。。。
Okay.
好的。
Bring them in.
带他们进来。
Are you okay? Yes.
- 你还好吧?
- 是的。
McGUIRE: Number one, please step forward.
一号♥,请先前。
No.
不是他
McGUIRE: Step back, number one.
一号♥,退回去吧
Number two, please step forward.
二号♥,请向前
No.
不是
Number two, step back.
二号♥,退后
Number three, step forward.
三号♥,请向前。
Ms. Walters...
Do you recognize this man?
你认识这个人吗?
(voice shaking) No.
不认识
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
It isn't him.
不是他。
I'll check on her.
我去看看她。
She recognized him, Lucy.
她认出他了,Lucy
She must still be in trauma.
她一定还是处于精神创伤中。
It was probably too soon to do this.
现在做这个指认可能有点早
Maybe, but here's our problem:
或许是,但我们的问题是:
the rape kit didn't give us anything.
性侵测试没有提供什么线索。
He was likely wearing a condom, which we've yet to find.
他很可能戴着避孕套,但我们还没有找到。
Look, our ability to put this guy away depends on her.
听着,我们能否把他关起来,取决于她。
Without the ID, I can't even file.
没有身份指认,我甚至无法提出指控
You didn't find any forensic evidence?
你们一点也没有可用于法庭的证据吗?
We found three hairs in the victim's office,
我们在受害人办公室发现了三根头发,
all belonging to the defendant.
都是被告的。
Now, the defendant certainly admits
被告当然会说是以前进办公室时留下的。
to being in that office in the past.
被告当然会说是以前进办公室时留下的。
The cleaning crew informed us
保洁人员告知我们每天晚上都会用吸尘器清洁地板。
that the floors are vacuumed every single night.
保洁人员告知我们每天晚上都会用吸尘器清洁地板。
Which led you to conclude...
这是你们得出结论。。。
Ms. Dafoe was there that night.
Dafoe女士当晚在那儿。
Any other evidence pointing to that?
还有其他证据指明这一点吗?
Telephone records show Mr. Potter placed a call to her
电♥话♥记录显示Potter先生在谋杀发生40分钟前
forty minutes prior to the murder.
给她打过电♥话♥。
Then, of course, the videotape.
还有,当然,那份录像
That's the clearest image we have.
给我们提供了最清晰的图像。
KENNETH: This was taken when?
这是什么时候?
DETECTIVE: Three minutes after the gunshot was heard.
听到枪响前三分钟。
Now, Detective, is there any footage of this person
警探先生,有没有这个人进入楼梯间的镜头画面吗?
going into the stairwell?
警探先生,有没有这个人进入楼梯间的镜头画面吗?
No. Our theory is she probably went up in the elevator.
没有,我们的推测是她可能进了电梯。
So you think it's likely that this person
那么你们认为很可能是这个人
went up the elevator and down the stairwell?
从电梯上去的,从楼梯间下来的?
Correct.
没错。
Detective, are you able to tell
警探先生,从在这段视频中,你能告诉我这个人多高吗?
from this video how tall this person is?
警探先生,从在这段视频中,你能告诉我这个人多高吗?
Yes. Breaking it down to scale,
可以,按比例分解,
we determined this person is 5'4" tall.
我们确定这个人的身高是5英尺4英寸
How tall is the defendant, if you know?
如果你知道的话,被告有多高?
Five feet, four inches tall.
5英尺4英寸
The two weeks before, she would come in unannounced,
两周前,她会不请自来,要求见Potter先生。
demand to see Mr. Potter.
两周前,她会不请自来,要求见Potter先生。
She'd also call a lot.
她也经常打电♥话♥。
Could you describe Katie Dafoe's demeanor during these visits?
你能描述一下Katie Dafoe在这些来访中的行为举止吗?
She was upset.
她很沮丧。
She seemed hurt.
像是受到了伤害。
Why do you look so doomed?
为什么看你们像是败局已定的样子?
You knew about all this evidence.
你们都知道有这些证据。
We're not doomed.
我们不认为败局已定。
But, Katie...
但是,Katie
if you went into that building that night...
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表