剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
I didn't want to antagonize him,
我不想让他上火
because I knew that's what makes him snap,
因为我知道那会使他抓狂
but it was as if he didn't even hear me.
但是他好像根本没听见我说话
He had this crazed look,
他看起来很疯狂
like he was just going to explode or something.
就像他要爆发了
And then, he threatened her again.
然后,他再次威胁她
And she just shot the gun.
于是她就开了枪
I looked at her.
我看着她
She..
她。。。
she had this vacant,
她开枪的时候
dazed expression
表情呆滞茫然
as she fired.
表情呆滞茫然
She put the gun down,
她把枪放下
and then she went to her room.
然后去了她的房♥间
And what did you do?
你呢?
I called the police.
我报了警
And then I went in to check on Lindsay.
然后我进去看Lindsay
She didn't even know what happened.
她甚至不知道发生了什么
She didn't know she had shot him.
她不知道她开了枪杀了他
It seemed like she was...
她好像是。。。
just gone.
丢了魂儿似的
Thank you.
谢谢你
You said your wife started to unravel
你说你妻子在O'Malley案的审理期间就崩溃了
during the O'Malley trial.
你说你妻子在O'Malley案的审理期间就崩溃了
Yes.
是的
WALSH: When?
具体是什么时候
Well, it happened almost immediately.
几乎是一开始
He called her "Clarice"
他称她“Clarice”
and made his obsession known
从一开始就让人知道他的痴迷
from the beginning.
从一开始就让人知道他的痴迷
But your wife didn't beg off.
但你妻子并没有请求退出
She continued to interact with him
- 她继续作为他的律师和他发生接触
- 是的
and be his lawyer. Yes.
- 她继续作为他的律师和他发生接触
- 是的
WALSH: In fact, you even had your wife handle
实际上,你甚至让你的妻子负责对O'Malley先生的直询
Mr. O'Malley's direct testimony.
实际上,你甚至让你的妻子负责对O'Malley先生的直询
That was a strategic decision.
那是庭审策略上的决定
Your wife is becoming unglued,
你的妻子已经心情烦乱了
but for the sake of getting this cannibal off,
但为了让这个食人族脱罪
best to let her keep going?
让她继续负责是最好的方法吗?
DONNELL: At the point Lindsay did her direct,
在由Lindsay负责直询这一点上
she was still basically okay.
她基本上还没问题
It was after that she really started to suffer.
在那之后,她的情况真的开始变糟了
Did you get her to a doctor?
你带她看病了吗?
I was planning to.
我是准备这么做的
You were planning to?
你准备这么做?
You wouldn't be lying now
你现在不会为了救你妻子而撒谎
to help save your wife,
你现在不会为了救你妻子而撒谎
would you, Mr. Donnell?
会吗,Donnell
Objection.
反对
Overruled.
反对无效
I'm not lying.
我没有撒谎
WALSH: After she shot the man,
在她射杀那人后
you said you saw "a dazed,
你说你看到了“她的目光呆滞和茫然”
vacant look in her eyes."
你说你看到了“她的目光呆滞和茫然”
DONNELL: Yes.
是的
WALSH: Did you tell the police this?
这些你跟警♥察♥说了吗?
The police never asked what she looked like.
警♥察♥没有问过这些
Isn't it true after witnessing the event,
目击事发后,你认为你的妻子犯了谋杀罪,不是吗?
you knew your wife had committed murder?
目击事发后,你认为你的妻子犯了谋杀罪,不是吗?
That is not true.
不是的
That is not true?
不是吗?
That is not true.
不是的
WOMAN: There's a gunshot victim?
有枪击受害者?
DONNELL: Yes. We need an ambulance right away
是的,我们需要立刻派救护车来
at 1312 Beacon.
Beacon街1312号♥
WOMAN: And who shot the man?
谁开的枪?
DONNELL: A man has been shot.
一个男人中枪了
Please get an ambulance
请派一辆救护车
to 1312 Beacon.
到Beacon街1312号♥
When the operator asked you, "Who shot the man?"
当接线员问你,“谁杀了那个人?”
why didn't you just tell her?
为什么你不告诉她呢?
It wasn't necessary to tell her.
没那个必要
WALSH: Wasn't necessary?
没必要?
So a man is lying on your floor
那么说一个挨了三枪的男人躺在你家地板上
with three gunshot wounds,
那么说一个挨了三枪的男人躺在你家地板上
and you're deciding what is or isn't necessary
而却由来决定
to tell the police operator?
哪些是必要或哪些是不必要去告知警方接线员的?
You called the police.
你报了警
Call anybody else?
还找了别人吗?
I called Eugene Young.
我给Eugene Young打了电♥话♥
A lawyer.
一个律师
A colleague and friend.
一个同事和朋友
In fact, you huddled with Mr. Young,
实际上,你和Young先生聚在一起商量
Ms. Frutt, another colleague and friend,
Frutt女士,另一个同事和朋友
Mr. Berluti over there,
坐在那边的Berluti先生
another colleague and friend,
也是一个同事和朋友
and after the huddle,
你们聚在一起后
did you tell the police what happened?
你向警方说明事发经过了吗?
Objection, this goes to privileged--
反对,这涉及到保密特权。。。
WALSH: I'm not asking what the colleagues
我不是在问这些同事和朋友讨论了什么
and friends talked about.
我不是在问这些同事和朋友讨论了什么
I'm asking whether he talked
我是在问他当晚是否和警方说过话
to the police that night.
我是在问他当晚是否和警方说过话
The objection is overruled.
反对无效
WALSH: Did you tell the police what happened?
你向警方说明事发经过了吗?
My wife had to get to a hospital.
我的妻子必须要去医院
Did you tell the police--
你向警方。。。
I had to be with my wife.
我必须要陪我妻子
WALSH: Did you consider yourselves suspects?
你认为你自己是嫌犯吗?
We talked to the police the next day.
我们第二天和警方谈了
WALSH: The next day?
第二天?
Your lawyers organized a meeting
你的律师在你的事务所安排了一次会面
at your offices,
你的律师在你的事务所安排了一次会面
under your control,
在你的掌控下
where the police could ask questions.
在那里警方进行了询问
Yes.
是的
WALSH: Mr. Donnell, we've heard testimony
Donnell先生,我们已经听到了有关
of another client who terrorized your wife,
另一个名叫William Hinks的当事人
a man by the name of William Hinks.
恐吓了你的妻子
What happened to him?
他遭遇了什么事?
Objection! Relevance.
反对!有何关联性
Overruled.
反对无效
What happened to Mr. Hinks?
他遭遇了什么事?
He was killed.
他被杀了
He was murdered
他被谋杀了
by a man you did business with,
被一个和你有合作关系的人
correct?
对吗?
By a man I used to represent.
是被一个我代理过的人杀的
You had a conversation with this man.
你和这个人有过一段对话
This man then murdered Mr. Hinks,
然后这个人就谋杀了Hinks先生
and you were arrested for conspiracy
而你因策划谋杀罪名被逮捕
to commit murder.
而你因策划谋杀罪名被逮捕
I was acquitted.
我被判无罪
I smell a pattern,
我察觉到一种模式
threaten Lindsay Dole,
只要威胁Lindsay Dole
you get killed.
就会被♥干♥掉
Objection!
反对!
WARREN: Sustained!
反对有效!
YOUNG: What happened? Bobby got picked apart
- 怎么了?
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表