剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
Why won't she tell us what it's about?
她为什么不告诉我们这是怎么回事?
I have no idea.
我不知道。
Have we broken any rules or anything?
我们有没有任何违规的地方?
Oh, not that I'm aware of.
噢,据我所知没有。
I've never even appeared before this judge.
我从来没有跟这个法官打过交道。
Neither have I.
我也是。
Sorry to keep you waiting, gentlemen.
对不起让你们久等了,先生们。
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们能过来。
I'll, uh, skip the pleasantries and get right to it.
我会,呃,省去客套话,直入主题。
Lawrence O'Malley.
Lawrence O'Malley
You've heard of him.
你们听说过他了。
We read the papers.
我们看了新闻了。
Excellent. Then you're halfway up to speed.
很好,那前半部分就不用说了。
You obviously know he thinks he's Hannibal Lecter.
显然你们已经知道他认为自己是汉尼拔
(Hannibal Lecter,)。
Tomorrow's papers will be covering his need
明天的新闻会报道他需要新律师的事,
for new counsel,
明天的新闻会报道他需要新律师的事,
which is where you come in.
那就是你们要起到作用的事。
You're it.
就是你们了。
I beg your pardon?
请您再说一遍?
COOKE: His lawyer fell out.
他和他的律师闹翻了。
There will be no continuance for Mr. O'Malley.
我也不会再给O'Malley先生的审理延期了。
The trial will start
庭审后天开始。
the day after tomorrow,
庭审后天开始。
which means I need seasoned criminal-defense attorneys
这就是说我需要经验丰富的刑事辩护律师
who can jump in-- Hold on a second.
- 立即投入进来。。。
- 等一等
COOKE: The files are being delivered to your office
在我们谈话时,相关材料已经送到你们的事务所了
as we speak. You can't just assign us--
您不能就这么指派我们。。。
COOKE: What you need to know about the judge, Mr. Donnell,
Donnell先生,对于法官,你必须要明白的是
is that she doesn't like to be interrupted.
她说话时不喜欢被人打断。
The trial starts on Tuesday.
周二开始庭审
You will be his lawyer.
你们会作为他的律师。
In fact, I'm assigning your entire firm to it
实际上,我指派你们整个事务所来办这个案子,
to ensure the bastard doesn't have
确保这个混♥蛋♥不会有任何律师不称职的上诉理由。
any inadequate counsel appeals.
确保这个混♥蛋♥不会有任何律师不称职的上诉理由。
What about our other cases?
那我们其他的案子怎么办?
We have-- I'll write you a note.
- 我们有。。。
- 我会给你写张便条。
Sorry to do this, boys,
对不起只能这样,伙计们。
but your reputation speaks for itself.
但你们的名声不言而喻。
I need good lawyers who can jump in on a dime.
我需要能立即投入进来的优秀律师。
What happened to his other lawyer?
他和他那个律师发生了什么事?
There was a conflict.
他们发生了争执。
Your client bit off his nose.
你的当事人把他律师的鼻子咬下来了。
The whole firm?
整个事务所?
Who is this judge?
法官是谁呀?
Look, let's not waste time talking about the judge.
听着,我们不要浪费时间谈论法官了。
It is what it is. We have to get ready for the trial.
就是这样。我们必须为庭审做准备了。
Starting Tuesday?
周二就开始?
DONNELL: Helen Gamble is the D. A., so we at least don't need
Helen Gamble作为控方检察官,所以我们至少
scouting reports on the prosecution.
不需要去摸清控方的底细了。
Eugene and I will meet with the client tonight.
Eugene和我今晚去见当事人。
Ellenor, I need you and Bec to meet with psychiatrists
Ellenor,我需要你和Bec今早第一件事就是
first thing in the morning.
去找精神病医生谈谈。
So we're going insanity?
那么说我们要采用精神失常的辩护策略吗?
DONNELL: Yes. Lindsay, I'd like you and Jimmy
是的,Lindsay,我想让你和Jimmy
to meet with his former lawyer.
去见他之前的律师。
He's at Mass General in good condition.
他在马萨诸塞州总医院,状况还好。
BERLUTI: The guy really thinks he's Hannibal Lecter?
这家伙真的以为自己是汉尼拔?
That seems to be the question.
那似乎就是问题所在。
The prosecution thinks he's faking.
检方认为他是装的。
Eugene, we should go.
Eugene,我们该走了。
He's shackled, straitjacket, muzzled.
他戴着镣铐,穿着约束衣,戴着面罩。
I think you'll be okay.
我觉得你们应该没危险。
Has he been fed?
喂过他了吗?
Is that a joke?
是开玩笑吗?
We don't find your guy too funny, counsel.
我们没发现你们这些人还挺逗的,律师。
You want a guard in there or not?
你们要不要警卫在场?
Up to you.
你来定。
No. We'll be okay.
不用。我们没问题。
I'm Bobby Donnell, this is Eugene Young,
我是Bobby Donnell,这位是Eugene Young,
appointed by the court to represent you.
由法庭指派为你辩护。
The judge refused to continue the case.
法官拒绝审理延期。
She evidently didn't want to reward you
她显然是不想因为你咬掉人身上某个部位而给你奖励。
for biting off body parts.
她显然是不想因为你咬掉人身上某个部位而给你奖励。
That means we go day after tomorrow,
这就是说后天就要开庭,
which means we have a lot to do.
也就是说我们有很多事要做。
We're going to need your full cooperation.
我们需要你完全地配合。
What's your name?
你的名字是?
Did you miss the part about full cooperation?
你听到我说的要完全地配合了吗?
What's your name?
你的名字是?
My name is listed
我的名字在起诉书上写着呢。
in the indictment.
我的名字在起诉书上写着呢。
I assume the question is designed to elicit
我想你这个问题是为了引出
what I think my name is
我认为自己的名字是什么,
to give you some sense of whether I'm sane.
为了让你知道我是否神志正常。
I suggest you take it up with the doctors.
我建议你和医生谈一下。
All right. Look, let's not waste time with you
那好,听着,让我们不要在你试图证明
你比我聪明这个问题上浪费时间了。
trying to prove you're smarter than me.
那好,听着,让我们不要在你试图证明
你比我聪明这个问题上浪费时间了。
You're in prison, I'm not.
是你在监狱里,不是我。
You're sitting there shackled,
是你而不是我,正戴着镣铐面罩坐在那里。
wearing a muzzle, I'm not.
是你而不是我,正戴着镣铐面罩坐在那里。
You're the one who could be spending the rest of his life
你才是那个可能会被关一辈子的人。
in prison.
你才是那个可能会被关一辈子的人。
Do you know your name?
你知道你的名字吗?
Lean in closer.
靠得更近。
Just tell me.
说吧。
My name is Hannibal Lecter.
我的名字是Hannibal Lecter。
You plan to argue insanity?
你们打算用精神失常来辩护吗?
DONNELL: You murdered and ate three people,
你谋杀并吃了三个人。
Mr. Lecter.
Lecter先生。
Insanity seems to be our best bet.
精神失常似乎是我们最好的选择。
I didn't kill them.
我没杀他们。
The other man killed them.
别的人干的。
What other man?
什么别的人?
What other man?
什么别的人?
The doctors think basically
医生基本上认为
he created this man in his head
他是为了谋杀本身而在头脑中臆造出这么一个人。
for the murders themselves.
他是为了谋杀本身而在头脑中臆造出这么一个人。
He's never denied
他从未否认他吃掉了受害者,
consuming the victims,
他从未否认他吃掉了受害者,
but it's always the other persona
但却总是另一个人捅死的那些女孩子。
who stabbed the girls.
但却总是另一个人捅死的那些女孩子。
What's the diagnosis?
诊断结果呢?
It's all over the map.
说什么的都有。
One of my doctors says, paranoid schizophrenia,
其中一个医生说,偏执型精神分♥裂♥症,
another says, psychotic disorder.
另一个说是精神失常。
The prosecution experts say,
而检方的专家则说,
he's faking it,
他是装的。
that he stabbed the girls
他捅死那些女孩子,
and he ate them to give himself an insanity defense,
然后把她们吃了,用以当作精神失常的辩护理由,
should he ever get caught?
他会被抓住吗?
BERLUTI: It would convince me.
我会信的。
What do you think?
你怎么认为?
Look, to do what he's done,
听着,按他的所作所为,
obviously there's some severe
很明显是存在一些严重的精神缺陷。
mental deficit here.
很明显是存在一些严重的精神缺陷。
Is he criminally insane?
刑事犯罪角度上,他算是精神失常吗?
Did he not understand that what he was doing was wrong?
他不知道他所做的是错误的吗?
I don't know.
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表