剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
my daughter Allison,
我的女儿Allison,
in a misguided effort to protect her dad,
为了保护她父亲而做出了错误的努力,
tried to mislead the jury
针对案发当晚的情况,
as to what happened that night.
试图误导陪审团。
What did, in fact, happen
事实上,案发经过确实是我一再坚持的那样。
was exactly as I have maintained.
事实上,案发经过确实是我一再坚持的那样。
I thought my wife Marsha
我以为我的妻子Marsha遭受了攻击。
was under attack,
我以为我的妻子Marsha遭受了攻击。
and I was in fear for her life.
而我担心她的生命安全。
I only accepted this plea of manslaughter
我接受这个认罪交易是因为我的良心不允许
because my conscience cannot permit
我接受这个认罪交易是因为我的良心不允许
allowing my daughter
让我的女儿因此行为而受到任何苛责。
to accept any culpability for this act.
让我的女儿因此行为而受到任何苛责。
Did I make a mistake?
我犯了错误吗?
Absolutely... FRUTT: That true, Marsha?
-肯定是的。。。
-是那样的吗,Marsha?
You think you're helping Allison?
你觉得你在帮助Allison吗?
She's gonna end up as another teenage suicide,
你心知肚明,她早晚会落得一个青少年自杀者的下场。
and you know it.
你心知肚明,她早晚会落得一个青少年自杀者的下场。
And if she is the shooter,
如果是她开的枪,
I am going to eventually prove it.
我最终会证明这一点的。
You represent her.
她由你代理。
As of now,
从现在开始,我不代理她了。
I don't.
从现在开始,我不代理她了。
You're her lawyer.
你是她的律师。
Not anymore.
不再是了。
You really think if Allison did this,
你真的认为如果是艾莉森做的
I'd stay quiet?
我会保持平静吗?
I don't know.
我不知道。
You might not want her life ruined
你不会想让她的生活因你和人私通而毁掉的。
because of an affair you had.
你不会想让她的生活因你和人私通而毁掉的。
I never had an affair, Ellenor.
我从没有和人私通,Ellenor
Excuse me?
你说什么?
I say this now, client to attorney.
我现在所说的,属于律师当事人保密特权范畴。
The reason I told you they'd never be able to prove
我告诉过你他们永远也不能证明我和Jim McNoun私通,
my affair with Jim McNoun
我告诉过你他们永远也不能证明我和Jim McNoun私通,
is because it never happened.
原因是根本就没有这回事。
Jim McNoun had his affair
和Jim McNoun有私情的是Keith。
with Keith.
和Jim McNoun有私情的是Keith。
What?
什么?
My husband is gay, Ellenor.
我丈夫是同性恋,Ellenor
And you know the old saying
你听到过一句老话说过,
two things that'll kill a political career
有两件事可以毁掉政♥治♥生涯,
being caught with a dead woman
被抓到和一个死去的女人或一个活着的男孩在一起。
or a live boy.
被抓到和一个死去的女人或者一个活着的男孩在一起。
Keith and Jim McNoun were in that bed that night.
那天晚上是Keith和Jim McNoun在那张床上,
That's why they found no semen on me.
这也就是为什么我身上找不到精♥液♥。
That's why they found no powder burns on Keith.
这也就是为什么他们在Keith身上找不到火♥药♥残留物。
And since Helen Gamble had to rule me out as a suspect
因为Helen Gamble为了做性侵检验
in order to do the rape kit,
不得不排除了我的嫌疑。
she couldn't trace metal on my hands
她无法对我的手进行微量金属测试和火♥药♥残留物检测
or test me for powder burns.
她无法对我的手进行微量金属测试和火♥药♥残留物检测
You killed him?
是你杀了他?
That information is sealed up
律师,这些信息因为律师当事人特权而不得泄露
in privilege, counselor.
律师,这些信息因为律师当事人特权而不得泄露
There's nothing you can do now
你现在除了压在心底之外,什么也做不了。
but sit on it.
你现在除了压在心底之外,什么也做不了。
So, at the party...
那么,在那次聚会上。。。
I confronted Jim McNoun with the affair,
我和Jim McNoun就私情这件事进行对质,
and when he said he wanted to go public with it,
而当他说要公布于众时,
that's when Keith was overheard saying
也就是那时Keith被偷听到说他受不了羞辱那句话。
he wouldn't stand to be humiliated.
也就是那时Keith被偷听到说他受不了羞辱那句话。
You all were so close.
你离真♥相♥如此之近。
Spouse comes home with daughter,
夫妻中的一个带着女儿回家,
finds spouse in bed with another man,
发现另一个和一个男人在床上,
snaps, shoots.
精神失控,开枪射击。
You just had the wrong spouse in bed
你只不过是弄错了哪一个在床上
and the wrong one with the gun.
哪一个开的枪。
I made a mistake.
我犯了一个错误。
I will now serve time for that mistake,
我现在将为那个错误而服刑,
but I will come out of this stronger.
但我会变得更加坚强。
My commitment to the Commonwealth
我为马萨诸塞州献身的决心永远也不会减弱。
of Massachusetts shall never wane.
我为马萨诸塞州献身的决心永远也不会减弱。
I'll pay my debt
我会弥补对我发誓要为之而战
为之服务的社会所亏欠的一切。
to the society I vowed to fight for,
我会弥补对我发誓要为之而战
为之服务的社会所亏欠的一切。
vowed to serve,
我会弥补对我发誓要为之而战
为之服务的社会所亏欠的一切。
and I'll be back to serve it.
我会回来为之效力的。
I felt your hearts with me
在审判期间,我感到我们心心相印,
during this trying time,
在审判期间,我感到我们心心相印,
and I won't forget your unflinching support.
我不会忘记你们坚定不移的支持。
And my heart...
我的心。。。
will stay with you.
会和你们在一起。。。
And I will be back.
我会回来的。
(music playing)
WOMAN: You stinker!
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表