剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
my confession was a lie to save my father.
那我就说我的供述是为了保护我爸爸而撒的谎。
If he's acquitted, they can't try him again.
如果他被判无罪了,他们无法再起诉他。
He may be safe,
他或许是安全了,
but it's a pretty big risk for you.
但你会有很大的风险。
And even if you beat murder, that gets you on perjury--
而且即使你躲过了谋杀罪,你会被定为伪证罪。。。
A 14-year-old girl
一个十四岁的女孩为了挽救她的爸爸。
trying to save her daddy.
一个十四岁的女孩为了挽救她的爸爸。
Something tells me I wouldn't go to jail
我猜我也不会在监狱里呆多久。
for too long.
我猜我也不会在监狱里呆多久。
Don't count on it.
别指望了。
Are you really so sure
Donnell先生,你真的确信我做了伪证吗?
I committed perjury, Mr. Donnell?
Donnell先生,你真的确信我做了伪证吗?
You're both covering for her.
你们俩都在为她打掩护吧。
I want to plead guilty.
我想要达成认罪交易。
Let's take a step back.
让我们退后一步想想。
I'm the client here.
我才是当事人。
I want to plead guilty,
我想要认罪交易,
conditioned...
条件是。。。
on nothing happens to Allison.
Allison不会有事。
And I get to hold a press conference,
而且我要在被收押前开个记者招待会。
not in custody.
而且我要在被收押前开个记者招待会。
Those are my terms.
这就是我的条件。
Take it to the D. A.
提给地区检察官吧。
Bobby?
Can you take Allison and Marsha
你能带Allison和Marsha出去一下吗?
out the back door?
你能带Allison和Marsha出去一下吗?
I'd like to talk to Keith.
我要和Keith谈谈。
Why? FRUTT: I just...
-为什么?
-我就是。。。
need a second.
需要一小会儿。
Let's go.
我们走吧。
If there is anything you are more committed to
对你来说,如果有什么事比你的政♥治♥生涯还重要的话,
than your political career,
对你来说,如果有什么事比你的政♥治♥生涯还重要的话,
it is your daughter.
那就是你的女儿。
Is she taking the rap for you
到底是她为了你承担刑事责任,
or have you been taking the fall for her all along?
还是你至始至终在代她受过?
I instructed you
我指示过你,去达成认罪协议吧。
to plead guilty.
我指示过你,去达成认罪协议吧。
Are you gonna answer my question?
你打算回答我的问题吗?
Make the deal.
去达成认罪协议吧
Manslaughter?
过失杀人?
And no charges brought
条件是不对他的女儿提起任何指控。
against the daughter on anything.
条件是不对他的女儿提起任何指控。
Plus, he gets to hold a press conference
还有,他要在被收押前举♥行♥一次记者招待会。
before you take him off. GAMBLE: Excuse me?
-还有,他要在被收押前举♥行♥一次记者招待会。
-你说什么?
He wants to make a statement.
他想发表一个声明。
The question isn't do you think I'm an idiot,
我不是怀疑你把我们当成白♥痴♥了,
it's how big of an idiot? Helen...
-我是怀疑你把我们当成大白♥痴♥了
-Helen。。。
Bobby, this was your plan all along.
Bobby,这是你一开始就计划好的。
It was not. GAMBLE: If you think
-布♥什♥的。
-如果你认为
I'll allow you to use perjury
我会允许你利用伪证来帮助你讨价还价的话。。。
to bolster your bargaining position--
我会允许你利用伪证来帮助你讨价还价的话。。。
That was not our plan,
我们没有这么计划,
and I'm offended by your suggestion.
而且我对你的暗示感到十分不快。
Get out. Helen--
-滚出去吧
-Helen。。。
I will not entertain
我没有兴趣讨论什么了,Bobby。
any discussion, Bobby.
我没有兴趣讨论什么了,Bobby。
Helen...
Can you wait outside for a second?
你们可以出去等一会儿吗?
I don't like this any more than you do,
我比你还不喜欢这个提议,
but the fact is, they've got reasonable doubt.
但现实情况是,他们得到了合理怀疑。
When I get done crossing her,
我去对她交叉盘问后,
there's not-- LOWE: No. We have
-就不会有了。。。
-不行,我们没有目击证人,
no eyewitnesses,
我们没有目击证人,
another person taking credit for the crime,
另一个人承担了罪行,
a very charismatic and persuasive defendant,
加之被告非常有感召力和令人信服,
we're in the crapper.
我们陷入了窘境。
And right now you're blinded by anger.
而此刻你是因愤怒而失去清晰的判断力。
It sucks. No question.
这事太烂了,这毫无疑问。
We're having our hand forced by perjury,
我们被伪证限制住了手脚
but the likelihood is,
但十有八♥九♥,这就是过失杀人。
is that this was manslaughter.
但十有八♥九♥,这就是过失杀人。
He flipped out, and he shot the guy,
他勃然大怒,开枪打了那家伙,
and we would be crazy
我们放弃这个认罪交易是不理智的。
to walk away from this deal.
我们放弃这个认罪交易是不理智的。
We can't risk a straight acquittal.
我们不能冒无罪开释的风险。
We just can't.
真的不能。
I'm gonna accept it.
我打算接受。
It's absolute madness
走廊里已经乱成一团了。
in the corridor.
走廊里已经乱成一团了。
The unconfirmed reports are,
未经证实的消息是,已经达成了认罪交易。
a plea has been reached.
未经证实的消息是,已经达成了认罪交易。
Do we know what it is? Nobody calls.
-我们怎么不知道?
-没人打电♥话♥来。
I'm informed now they're in court,
我现在被告知他们已经出庭了,
and Judge Finkel is, in fact,
提交给Finkel法官一份认罪协议,
being presented with a plea,
提交给Finkel法官一份认罪协议,
which I'm now being told
据我现在所知是过失杀人罪。
is a manslaughter conviction.
据我现在所知是过失杀人罪。
Defendant will please rise.
请被告起立。
You understand, Mr. Ellison,
Ellison先生,
that you are pleading guilty to a homicide?
你明白你是在针对一项杀人罪指控承认有罪吗?
Yes. FINKEL: And by pleading guilty
-我明白
-对此项过失杀人罪一经认罪,
to manslaughter you are agreeing
-我明白
-对此项过失杀人罪一经认罪,
not to appeal
你不能对此进行上诉,
and that you will serve a sentence
且将在州监狱服刑至少六年。
not less than six years in state prison?
且将在州监狱服刑至少六年。
Yes, Your Honor.
明白,法官大人。
Counsel, you are recommending
律师,你向你的当事人解释了本协议,
this agreement to your client.
律师,你向你的当事人解释了本协议,
Your client understands the terms
你的当事人是否理解并接受其各项条款?
and accepts them?
你的当事人是否理解并接受其各项条款?
Yes, Your Honor.
是的,法官大人。
Plea is accepted.
认罪协议被认可。
So ordered by the court.
由法庭备案。
Bailiff, take the defendant into custody.
法警,将被告予以收押。
Your Honor, pursuant to the plea,
法官大人,根据协议,
my client gets to make a statement.
我的当事人要发表一个声明。
The area is set up in the corridor.
地点安排在法庭的走廊上。
Security will escort the defendant to the microphones
警卫会护送被告去发表声明,然后收押。
and then into custody.
警卫会护送被告去发表声明,然后收押。
We are adjourned.
休庭。
(gavel bangs)
Keith, I've got to know.
Keith,我得弄明白。
It's all over now, so just tell me.
现在一切都结束了,告诉我吧。
I have to make my statement.
我要去发表声明了。
We are not at all
我们对这个结果并不满意。
satisfied with this outcome.
我们对这个结果并不满意。
We believe this was a second degree murder,
我们认为这是二级谋杀,或许够得上一级谋杀,
possibly first.
我们认为这是二级谋杀,或许够得上一级谋杀,
We accepted this plea
我们接受这个认罪协议是因为
because we feared the perjury
我们担心他女儿做的伪证
committed by the daughter
我们担心他女儿做的伪证
could've severely compromised our case.
可能会严重影响我们的案子。
This is a terrible day.
这是糟糕的一天。
We just made the best deal we could.
我们只是达成了我们能得到的最佳交易。
I would certainly agree with Ms. Gamble
我当然同意Gamble女士的看法,
that this is a terrible day.
这是个糟糕的一天。
For whatever reason,
不管出于什么原因,
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表